'Older Brother, Younger Brother'

Older Brother

Older Brother

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Later that evening, Hunter and James found themselves sat on desks opposite one another, with Sirius on Hunter's left and Regulus on her right.

They had gathered in an empty classroom, waiting to hear what Hunter had to say. Sirius stood with his arms folded and his younger brother stood opposite him, readjusting his arms uncertainly.

The Hufflepuff Princess sighed and revealed the newspaper that she had been carrying in her satchel. Regulus' eyes widened and Sirius scoffed.

"Famous, are we, Regulus? Congratulations." he sneered. Hunter shot him a sharp look.

"Sirius, stop. This is important." she stated calmly, watching as he rolled his grey eyes.

"Important? Not to me it's not, Hunts. Sorry, love." the curly-haired Black shrugged.

"James, you tell him." Hunter tossed the paper over to James, who caught it instantly.

"Fine. Um, basically, Pa- Sirius, Skeeter brought you up in their interview-" James started.

"Skeeter? Whose that?" Sirius asked, pulling up a chair and placing it in front of him, sitting backwards on the chair.

"The woman who interviewed Hunter and I." Regulus piped up, looking anxiously at his older brother.

"Okay. You were saying, Jamesy?"

"Well, she mentioned you in a section where she also wrote about you, Black." James looked over at the Slytherin and back at Hunter.

"She talks about your home life. Specifically, the fact that you've been... dethroned as heir, Sirius. She makes quite a few speculations on your home life. I thought it was best to warn you both, and come up with some sort of plan about how we'll negotiate this all." Hunter continued, opening the paper to the first inside page and reading a section aloud.

"Regulus, however, is an interesting case study.

The freshly fifteen year old Black has recently been dubbed the new heir of his household, dethroning his older brother in the process. Whilst Sirius is still believed to be living with his family, it is suspected that his openly rebellious streak against outdated pureblood notions caused a split in the Black home.

This complicates many things for Regulus Black. He's next to rule over the Black household, without the support of his brother, who is also publicly known to be very good friends with Hunter-Rose Moore.