32

For a detailed version (wrong lies chapter 37)

Daisy and the 3 hoes 💅🏼🫦

Theo🫦
Where are u guys?
I'm in the great hall alone

Blondie🐸
I see u

Mattheo🤍
I'm coming

Theo🫦
Dais? Are u here yet?

Mattheo🤍
I haven't seen her

Daisy
IM HERE
WAIT IM COMING

Mattheo🤍
I'm here now

-

"THEO!" I scream over the great hall, and the three boys turn around to face me. They all have shocked faces, probably since my hair is more blonde again and they are used to seeing me with dark hair.

"Dais!" Theo runs over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Bloody hell, you look amazing." He says, staring at me, and I smile. It's our last year here. Draco and Mattheo stay by the table, looking uncomfortable and shocked at me.

"You changed your hair?" I shrug at Draco's comment.

"You don't like it? Thought you said you wanted the old us back." He shakes his head with a smile on his lips and pulls me into a hug.

"I love it. You look gorgeous." The last guy looks down to the floor, and I stare at him quietly.

"Thought you'd be happier to see me," I say coldly, and he looks up at me. No smile or anything.

"I am." I nod slowly.

"Oh, so uhm. Tell us about your summer." We all sit down by the Slytherin table, and someone hugs me from behind.

"Hello, Blondie," Adrian laughs, and I hug him back.

"You scared me," he smiles.

"Can I sit with you guys?" He looks uncomfortable at the boys, and I look at them.

"Sure," Theo says, forcing a smile. Ah, I've missed him.

"I'm surprised you remember me," he jokes, and I see Mattheo roll his eyes.

"Aren't we all," what's going on with him?

"Of course, I remember you guys," I whisper loud enough for them to hear.

"So, did you break Leon's heart when you left?" Theo jokes, and I smile, shaking my head.

"No, he knew I was going to leave." They all smile beside Mattheo.

"Actually, I think you guys would love him. He's nice, and he reminded me of you, Theo." Theo smiles, looking genuinely happy for me.

"I'm not really hungry; I'll see you guys later." Mattheo stands up, leaving, and I follow him with my gaze.

"What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?" They all look down.

"No love, he's just a bit worried, that's all." I nod, looking down. It's only been three weeks, and he's acting like this? Imagine when we leave Hogwarts, and we don't live with each other anymore.

"I'll go and check on him." I stand up, sighing.

-
Mattheo - Daisy

Daisy
Where are u?

Mattheo🤍
my dorm
Why?

Daisy
Do I have to have a reason to see my boyfriend now?