Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort

Start from the beginning

"Molly how wonderful it is to see you, but you can not help me." Said Harry. "The point is that we are dealing with magic only we four know of and that is even to many people. So please understand that I can not except your help even if I wanted to. Perhaps after my talk with Albus I will need some help and than I will be back to ask it." He said his goodbyes and left the office. He went to his office with his friends, Harry could not believe that McGonagall betrayed him like that. He would call her professor for the rest of his live. He could not see her as a friend anymore. He told her about his visit to limbo and that there was a part of Voldemort there that he needed to destroy. Now he was looking at the whole order to answer to. He didn't like that. As he entered his office he could see a picture with a chair that normally would not hang there.
In the chair sat Albus Dumbledore.
"Harry," he began, "why are you so angry? Minerva did not tell anything to the others. The only thing she told them was that you may need their help in dealing a final blow to the remaining death eaters. Nothing more nothing less."
"But when I asked her if she told them she said yes." Said Harry in his defense.
"But that is not what I was here to discuss with you. I want to know if Ron, Hermione and Ginny can come with me so they can help me fight him?"
"You mean come with you to limbo?" Said Dumbledore as he looked with pride to the other three. "I must say I thought you would ask me that sooner but well you make an old man proud. Yes they can come with you Harry, but it is difficult."
"What do we need to do?" Said Ron an Ginny at the same time.

After 30 minutes of talking the foursome left Harry's office and went back to the rest of the order who were still in McGonnagal's office. When they entered they could see Dumbledore was also back in his frame. He smiled at them and they smiled back. Harry walked over to McGonagall and looked at his feet. 

"I want to apologize because I jumped to some conclusions and well I was told the truth and I am really sorry for the things I said." "It's okay Harry." Said Minerva. "I would have reacted the same way if I were you. You told me something in confidence I would not tell anybody. Than when you returned to my office you find the complete order here asking if you need any help."  

"Well that is exactly why we are here." Said Harry. "We need help."
Everybody fell quit at that statement. They never thought they would be aloud to help.
"What do you need Harry?" Said Mr. Weasley. 
"Well we need some potions and 2 or 3 men who can keep watch over us. I don't want to explain to all of you what we are gonna do but it will take most of the night and we need guards." Harry said.
"Were do you want your guards and which potions do you need?" Was all Minerva said.
They decided that Harry's office was the best place because they could place guards outside the classroom and outside and inside his office.
They went to the office to make it suitable for their task. They made a circle on the floor and placed sleeping bags inside it.
Harry went to the first group of guards and wanted to know who were all coming.
When he was told that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley would join the guards at midnight he made clear that they only could come as guards for that stood outside his office or his classroom.
He made clear that at no circumstance they were to enter the office. 
He didn't want to see them see the four of them inside that circle. They would panic and take Ron or Ginny out of it and break the spell.
After that he returned to his office ready to deal with Voldemort for one last time.
They had all taken dreamless sleep potion got in their sleeping bags and held each others hands. McGonagall performed a spell, Dumbledore explained her to do. After that Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione were fast a sleep and ready to enter limbo at Harry's wish.
Harry went in first as it was his limbo they needed to enter. When he was once again at the king cross station he remembered he could see that the thing that was once part of Voldemort's soul Harry could see that it had grown a few inches.  

"Harry," It spoke, "what a pleasure to see you here again. It looks like Nott has done what I had asked him to do. He killed you so I can return. Now if you don't mind I will take control here and defeat you as I had promised you to do."
Voldemort grew to his former size as if he was alive. Harry stepped back and took out his wand. At this Voldemort took out his and shot the killing curse at Harry. Harry ducked out of the way and shot a stunner of his own. Voldemort started laughing.
"Harry, Harry, Harry," He said. "You really disappoint me. I thought you would try to defeat me by killing me not by stunning me." 
"Well Tom," Said Harry, "after all this time you still don't know me that well. I still don't know how to do the killing and even if I did I would never do it. You know why? I love life to much to take it away from anybody even you."
"I AM LORD VOLDEMORT." Voldemort bellowed, as he shot a spell at harry.
"No," Said Harry, "you are Tom Marvolo Riddle, named after your muggle father Tom Riddle and your second name came from your grandfather."
Voldemort was getting so angry he didn't noticed that Ron and Hermione had appeared and were hidden on each side of Harry.
Ginny on the other hand was hidden at his back side.
"So Tom how was it all this time being here all alone?" Asked Harry as he kept taunting Voldemort.
"Oh and for your information I am not dead. Nott failed in every attempt he did so sorry but you will depart from this place so I can finally start living."
"What?" Harry could see the fear in Voldemort's eyes. "You little worm you are lying. You must be dead or else you could not be here."
"Is that so?" Said Harry. "You have forgotten the greatest wizard that ever lived Albus Dumbledore. He knew a way so here I am."
"Well that doesn't change a thing you will have to kill me because I won't pass over and I know you haven't got what it takes to do that." Voldemort started laughing again. "You see Harry I do know you. You will die for your friends so that they can live. And when I kill you here I can take over your body and live again. So the boy who lived will die here in limbo."
"AVADA KADAVRA." Harry ducked again and the spell missed him. "SECTUMSEMPRA." Harry shouted and his spell hit Voldemort straight in his chest.