1. Signet of Serenity

Mei: "Kevin, Flame Chasers there are 13 Mantis who survived the Tragedy of Binding, correct?"

Kevin: "Right"

Mei:"and who is the Mantis who can hurt Final Herrscher? I think there is a Mantis who is stronger than you, also is he one of the 13th Flame Chasers?"

Kevin: "...I can't tell you who he is, he's the 14th Flame Chasers who never played a hero like us and he's the only strong hope for mankind"

Mei: "14th Flame Chasers?!"

Kevin: "That's right, he is the warrior who saved us during the fight with Final Herrscher and he is the only strongest person before me, also he is the only one I recognize as a hero of mankind"

Mei: "why did Elysia and you not enter him name?"

Kevin:"it was his request and he said that he would prefer not to tell us his name and details"

Mei: "...thank you for providing the information, Kevin. I think he's a hard person to meet."

After talking for a while with Kevin, Mei decided to talk to Elysia to get more detailed information about the 14th Flame Chasers.

Mei: "Elysia"

Elysia: "Okay, what's wrong Mei?"

Mei:"I have one question for you"

Elysia: "what's the question?"

Mei: "Who exactly is the 14th Flame Chasers, you said that there were 13 Flame Chasers who survived the Tragedy of Binding?"

Elysia: "eh?!, how do you know about "him"? I didn't think you were interested in him."

Mei:"...."

Elysia: "Okay, okay, he is also Mantis who survived the tragedy and also he is a soldier who has an important role for Moth at that time"

Mei: "why did he choose to cover himself that he is a member of the Flame Chasers?"

Elysia:"he said that something will happen in the future and make him uncomfortable, but we can't do anything but obey"

Mei:"what role does he play?"

Elysia:"scientist"

Mei:"Why? What did he do?"

Elysia: "He is also a part of making Divine Keys, all the Keys that Kevin, Su, Eden and other Flame Chasers use are part of his work. Even so, he was a very great person in his time and is now the most dangerous figure in the eyes of Honkai."

Mei:"he..it can be said that he is stronger than Kevin"

Elysia: "You're right, Mei, but when I wanted to put him in 1st place, he refused"

Mei: (as I thought I guess he is the Mantis I should know besides Fuhua)

Elysia: "I remember he was the only one who never appeared to visitors all this time"

Mei: "What signet is he?"

Elysia:"if I'm not mistaken the Signet of Serenity and I think the Signet is different from the others"

Mei: "Okay, thanks for telling me, then I will continue my search for answers"

Elysia: "I think he will also be interested in you later because you are Herrscher, but I also don't know and if you meet him you should not tell anyone after that other than us"

Mei: "Okay, and if that happens...the serenity of the name alone is different"

Note: Guys, sorry if it's short, I don't know how to make the plot, but I'll try my best and I'm sorry it took so long to update, because it's a test and where to focus on studying first. I will try to make the best ending for you.