You again

Y/N
Trying to run with a hurt leg was like trying to watch a movie with a headache. Every step you took made your leg pulse with pain.

"W-Wait for me!" You screamed, watching as the group ran faster toward the car, you panicked. The Mindflayer was closer than ever to killing you.

Unable to run anymore, you fell to the floor in pain, screaming for help. Looking up, Steve was the last person to get into the car, before the car started up and drove off.

"Y/N. It's always you." You heard a familiar voice.

"You again." You hissed, feeling the pain from your leg.

"Don't squirm. It won't take long." Billy walked up to you, whispering in your ear. Lifting you off the ground, you screeched in pain as blood flowed from your leg.

"Let...go...of...me." You tried to calm down as Billy put you into the trunk of his car. You started crying as the car was being turned on.

STEVE
As we drove off from the mall, the Mindflayer tempted to follow us, I was confused when the Mindflayer didn't follow us. It went the opposite way.

"Uh, guys...the Mindflayer isn't following us." I spoke, everyone except Nancy looking at me.

"What do you mean? Where could it be going?" Jonathan asked, confused.

"Where is Y/N?" Mike asked, looking at the group.

"We left her at the freaking mall!" Nancy panicked.

"You don't think...Billy took her?" Max panicked as El tried to wipe away the blood that had been slightly dried to parts of her skin.

"Shit!" Nancy yelled as she manically swerved, doing an illegal u-turn to get back to the mall.

"We follow the Mindflayer, we find Y/N." Jonathan explained Nancy's thinking process.

Y/N
You didn't get to see where you were, as Billy knocked you out before taking you out of his trunk.

Waking up, he laid you against a broken pipe, rope around your wrists and ankles. Trying to escape was impossible and even if you had gotten out of your restrains, getting past Billy would have resulted in your death.

"It'll all be over soon." He whispered before standing back. Looking to your left, you were horrified to see the Mindflayer in it's giant glory, one of it's many tentacle legs attaching itself to your face. You screamed, not only feeling the pain of your leg, but the pain of the Mindflayer turning you into one of it's many warriors.