Interdimensional Music Player

Tired of Interdimensional TV, huh?
Why not try something similar but quite different? Or just don't have the money for the Interdimensional TV? This is just for our depressed teenagers with family issues!

This music player chooses a music from countless dimensions just to meet the music taste of your mood!

Get ready for our "Interdimensional Music player"!

Small keyboard charges in 30 minutes and lasts for weeks. Has three holes that fit different types of chargers, also comes with it's portable magnetic charger.

With the sensors that sense your mood in its headphones, it finds the perfect song between dimensions.
And with its small keyboard, you can search for the songs you listened or read their lyrics! (İf you know the language, hah!).
Wanna have fun with friends?
Just unplug the headphones from the small keyboard and let the high quality music fill up the mood!

You may also use it in sleep mode for the best ever sleeps!~
Just turn on the sleep mode and it will play sounds and melodies that put you into deep sleep.
İt can also help you have a nice dream with the vibe you need, to wake you up well slept!

No lie! You can have a dream with the vibe you want with this!

Free shipping and quick shipping.
Comes with costumisable ornaments you can put on the headphones.
Doesn't hold bacteria.
Very durable, guaranteed 100 years with no scratches.

The sound of the machine is automated and will change as needed for healthy eardrums (This includes heaphones being unplugged).

Yellow, purple, red, pink and black colours are available.

Now THİS is what we call eargasm!

Ship yours now!

Any questions or problems with the product? Contact us here →