Chapter 067

"Aren't you worried that she can't take good care of the child before, can you rest assured now?" Zhao's father thinks more than Zhao's mother, and Zhao's mother is more concerned about the relationship between Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, and Xu Tao's The question of whether it is good for Zhao Linan.

Father Zhao was more concerned with the issue of the 300,000 loan. Although Zhao Weiguo said that the 300,000 would be earned back soon, Father Zhao, who had been poor all his life, was not as relaxed as he appeared on the surface, and he couldn't help it. Worrying about it, what if you can't earn it back?

The young couple is too bold, 300,000! Father Zhao is in his fifties, and if he asks himself, he has seen a lot of storms, but now he is frightened by the eldest son and his wife.

"Yes." Mother Zhao nodded in agreement. Lying on the bed, she was also full of bad thoughts, and then she couldn't help but turn her head to ask Father Zhao: "Old man, you said, she has been going to Yangcheng for more than half a year. , Why is there no movement in your stomach?"

"Tsk!" Father Zhao was a little impatient: "I said what are you anxious about, things about children will naturally happen from time to time, you are a woman who really likes to worry about it."

Father Zhao He replied again, and didn't want to talk to Mother Zhao, so he turned his back and turned his back to Mother Zhao: "Turn off the lights and go to bed."

Mother Zhao looked at Father Zhao's back depressedly, seeing that he was really too lazy to talk to her, and thinking of tomorrow Zhao Weiqiang got married and had a bunch of other things to do, so he pulled the light cord to turn off the light.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother had their own concerns, and they didn't sleep well all night, but Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were lying on the soft bed because they had a long way to go home, and they slept well.

Early in the morning, it was foggy outside, Xu Tao woke up leaning against Zhao Weiguo, listening to the frolic outside, and the strong smell of fireworks, a little confused.

"What time is it, why is it so noisy outside?" Xu Tao asked Zhao Weiguo, lying on top of him lazily.

She opened her eyes and glanced at the window just now, and she also saw the sky outside. It felt very early!

"The helpers from the village are here, Wei Qiang's wedding banquet, there should be a lot of tables, the Zhao family in the village started helping to move tables and benches from the ancestral hall early in the morning, and hot water is being heated outside to wash dishes and chopsticks!" Zhao Weiguo said, She reached out and took a look at her watch from the small stool by the bed: "It's still early, six o'clock."

"It's really early!" Xu Tao raised her hand and patted her forehead, her body and soul were still on the way to sleep, but she knew that , in the countryside, especially today when Zhao Weiqiang is happy, no matter how sleepy she is, she still has to get up to help.

To be honest, it was so lively outside that she couldn't fall asleep even if she lay down for a while, but she just wanted to stay in bed.

"If you're sleepy, sleep for a while." Zhao Weiguo patted Xu Tao's head and took the person into his arms.

At six o'clock, even if it was busy today, it was still okay to sleep until seven o'clock. He knew that Xu Tao had a habit of staying in bed, and he was reluctant to let her get up so early.

"Farewell, I don't want to be the target of complaints from the village's three aunts and seven aunts after a meal tomorrow. For example, the eldest daughter-in-law of the Zhao family is so lazy that she doesn't wake up until seven or eight!" Xu Tao complained, all I can think of the special welfare treatment from the rural aunts.

Those aunts, Xu Tao can't afford to be offended and become their talking point, she's probably going to be miserable.

"Pfft." Zhao Weiguo laughed, seeing that Xu Tao was about to get up, he quickly lifted the quilt and got up.

"Hey." Xu Tao huddled under the quilt, and when Zhao Weiguo woke up, she felt the coolness outside, and froze her awake: "It's too cold, how can you get up without any hesitation, too Don't you respect the quilt!"

"Huh?" Zhao Weiguo stopped taking Xu Tao's jacket.

Xu Tao was seen helplessly by Zhao Weiguo, and subconsciously rubbed her face under the quilt, and then got up reluctantly. Xu Tao got up very slowly, but took off her clothes very quickly. Underwear, inner layer, jacket, Clothes are done in one go.

"Hey! No wonder it's said that children in the south rely on their uprightness to survive the winter since they were young. They really have no inner strength and can't bear this cold winter." Xu Tao sighed after putting on her clothes.

"It's that cold?" Zhao Weiguo chuckled in disbelief.

"You don't understand." Xu Tao shook her head.

Zhao Weiguo, a person who grew up in this place, was naturally used to the cold, but Xu Tao was not used to it. She was a child who later relied on air conditioning and heating for the winter.

After getting dressed, when Xu Tao came out of the room and passed the main room, Xu Tao saw many villagers in Zhao's yard. Many aunts and aunts were picking up water and washing vegetables by the tap, and many people were washing dishes and dishes. When they saw Xu Tao, everyone they knew smiled and said hello.

"The daughter-in-law of Wei Guo is awake." An aunt greeted Xu Tao with a smile.

"I didn't look at it last night, but it's really good!" Another aunt said.

A nodding person next to him echoed: "It's true that people in big cities say that water feeds people."

Most of the people in the village who came to help were aunts and elder sisters in their thirties and forties, almost all of whom were older than Xu Tao. When they saw Xu Tao, they also directly expressing thoughts.

These aunts are really straightforward. Complimenting in front of her is unbearable, Xu Tao thought a little helpless.

"It's hard work everyone, trouble." Xu Tao smiled and ran into the kitchen to wash up.

"Fourth Aunt Zhao, Aunt Tiezhu, it's hard for you to come and help." Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao stepped out and greeted several familiar aunts.

"It's not hard, it's not hard." The aunts waved their hands and laughed quickly: "Aren't we all helping out from the same village and family! It's nothing."

Zhao Weiguo smiled and walked to the kitchen after the courtesy.

When the aunts saw that Zhao Weiguo followed Xu Tao into the kitchen, they couldn't help teasing and joking softly.

Xu Tao walked into the kitchen, washed her face with hot water, and saw that there were two or three people in the kitchen. There was even an elderly man sitting in front of the stove helping to set the fire. On the stove, glutinous rice was being steamed, ready to be steamed and made into glutinous rice cakes.

Xu Tao suddenly had a feeling that the Zhao family was full of people and had nowhere to hide, but she was not familiar with these people. When greeting, it was really a headache, plus the original owner was in the Zhao family. For more than half a year, I didn't have much time to go out. Even if I went out, I was not keen to understand these relationships in the village.

As a result, the uncles and aunts in the village may all know her and know that she is the daughter-in-law of Zhao Weiguo's second marriage, but Xu Tao does not know who they are and what they should be called.

"You got up, the porridge is hot in the pot, wash up and drink some porridge." Zhao's mother was very busy today. Although she has the help of the villagers, there are always a lot of scattered things that she needs to deal with. She has been up since more than four in the morning, and she is also very busy.

"Got it, Mom." Xu Tao replied and ate breakfast with Zhao Weiguo.

After breakfast, Zhao Weilan also got up. She was wearing the new clothes that Xu Tao bought for her, and she had a braided braid on purpose, looking very youthful and beautiful.

"Sister-in-law." Zhao Weilan came out to see Xu Tao, and immediately greeted him with a smile, then looked at Zhao Weiguo and said, "Brother, Dad told you to go and invite our uncle to the house later."

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo nodded.

The uncle is Zhao Haizhu's uncle. The elders of Zhao's family died early, and now there is an 80-year-old uncle who is still alive. Today, Zhao Weiqiang gets married, and naturally he will invite the old man over for a wedding wine.

"I don't know where my second sister and the others are? The former mountain village is a little far away. Wen is thin and weak in elementary school. Will the second sister bring her with me? I haven't seen Xuewen for a long time." The relationship between Zhao Weilan and her second sister Zhao Weiju Yes, I also know that my nephew Wu Xuewen is not in good health, and his tone of voice is worried when he speaks.

"Go pick it up." Xu Tao said casually. From the memory of the original owner, Xu Tao knew that the former mountain village was not far away, but it did take some time to walk.

"How to pick it up? Drive to pick it up?" Zhao Weilan's eyes lit up.

Yup! Their house now has a car, so it would be better if they drive to pick it up. Zhao Weilan turned her head to look at Zhao Weiguo in thought.

"Brother, you drive to pick up the second sister!"

Zhao Weiguo shook his head: "There are so many things at home, the cold water faucet is frozen, and I have to go to the old well with Brother Wei next door to help wash the vegetables."

"Ah! That's it!" Zhao Weilan suddenly lost his face.

"Xu Tao, please drive and pick it up." Zhao Weiguo turned to talk to Xu Tao.

"Okay." Xu Tao has no objection. It's not difficult to pick up people by car. It's better than staying at home. She really didn't know what to do at home for a while.

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, can you drive?" Zhao Weilan suddenly looked at Xu Tao with surprise in her eyes.

OMG! She hasn't even touched a car, and her sister-in-law can drive, which is amazing.

"Yes."

Zhao Weilan looked at Xu Tao with bright eyes: "That sister-in-law, I also want to feel the feeling in the car, I'll go pick up my second sister with you!"

That's why, the reason why she looked forward to it just now , If Zhao Weiguo is willing to drive to pick up people, she can also get in the car and feel the feeling.

That's a car! Growing up, she had only ever ridden a green tin tricycle, and she really wanted to try a small car.

"Okay, let's go together!" Xu Tao was actually afraid that she would be embarrassed when she received Zhao Weiju. She and Zhao Weiju were not familiar with each other, but it would be much better if Zhao Weilan was by her side.

Thinking about it, Xu Tao went back to the room to get the car keys, and when she walked out of the yard, she saw that Zhao Weiqiang had excitedly put two big red flowers on the light red car, and the car looked rustic in an instant.

Xu Tao pursed her lips and smiled, holding the car key to open the door.

Zhao Weilan stood next to the co-pilot, looking a little embarrassed, and did not dare to touch the car: "Sister-in-law, how do you open the door!"

Zhao Weilan had never touched a car before, so last night she just looked excitedly at the appearance of the car. , I'm going to get into the car at this moment, and I'm also confused about how to open the door.

"Here." Xu Tao turned to Zhao Weilan, reached out to open the car door for Zhao Weilan, motioned Zhao Weilan to get in the car, and then walked to the driver's seat.

"Hey, Wei Guo's daughter-in-law, you are going to drive!" There were also many people in front of Zhao's house busy, and when they saw Xu Tao getting into the car, they all looked over in surprise.

"Yes Auntie." Xu Tao turned the car window and lowered the car window a little to breathe.

"Yeah! Daughter-in-law, Wei Guo, you can still drive."

"A little." Xu Tao continued to smile, and started to reverse the car.

Zhao Weilan sat in the co-pilot seat, and she was overjoyed. Seeing Xu Tao turn the window handle, the window was lowered, and she immediately followed the same way.

"Weilan, where are you going!" A girl about the same age as Zhao Weilan, dressed very plainly, with a large padded jacket and a lot of patches, was standing beside the car and asked Zhao Weilan.

"My sister-in-law and I are going to pick up my second sister. Isn't my second sister married in the mountain village! It's far away, and it takes more than an hour to walk!" Zhao Weilan was talking to the girl outside, not to mention how beautiful she was sitting in the car.

"It's good." The girl said enviously.

"Hehe." Zhao Weilan smirked, she also thought it was good, sat in the co-pilot, turned her head to look at Xu Tao, only thought that the driving Xu Tao was amazingly beautiful.

The car started quickly, Xu Tao backed up, turned around and drove out when there was a wider space.

"Oh! Go away, go away." A group of children had been circling around the car since they saw the car yesterday. Now that they saw the car moving, they ran after the car, shouting and chasing the car.

Xu Tao drove away with Zhao Weilan. Zhao's mother, Song Xiaoyan, who was busy at Zhao's house, heard the coaxing of the children and ran out in a hurry, just in time to see the light red car butt going away.

"Where's the car! Why did my car drive away? Weiguo, Weiguo..." Zhao's mother suddenly became anxious. She saw that Zhao Weiguo was at home, and she didn't expect Xu Tao to drive, so she immediately shouted in panic.

How can such a big car be driven away by others!

"Yanzi, don't worry, your daughter-in-law of Weiguo is driving to pick up your Xiaoju, saying that it's a little far there, and it takes a long time to walk, so I'm thinking of picking someone up."

"Yes! The car is just different, it takes an hour to walk, so the drive should be very fast!"

"The daughter-in-law of Wei Guo is really amazing, I think she just walked around like that..." After a group of aunts finished talking to Mother Zhao, they said to themselves. Gu Zi's chatting, they were amazed.

"My daughter-in-law of Wei Guo drives?" Mother Zhao's expression was extremely surprised.

Is Xu Tao actually so powerful? He can even drive a car, but most people can't learn how to drive a car. There used to be a high school student in the village who said he arranged to go to the county to learn how to drive a tractor. No high school student has ever learned to drive a tractor, but Xu Tao, a junior high school graduate, can actually drive.

"You fool me!" Mother Zhao sighed.

"Really, it was your daughter-in-law Wei Guo who drove away."

"Your family Xiaolan is also sitting in the car, wearing a new pink jacket, she is very happy!"

Zhao mother listened to everyone's words and I After speaking in one sentence, he turned around and wiped his hands and hurried back to the house. When he saw Zhao Weiguo, he immediately stepped forward to ask.

"Wei Guo, does your wife still drive? Your aunt Miaozhi said she drove to pick up Wei Ju?" Zhao's mother said anxiously.

"Well, she can drive. If I don't have time to help, I will let her pick up my second sister." Zhao Weiguo nodded and replied.

"..." When Mother Zhao heard Zhao Weiguo's confirmation, her nervousness subsided a little, and she really knew how to drive, which was amazing.

"Brother, where's the car? Where's the car outside?" Zhao Weiqiang, wearing a tunic suit, went to the village hairdresser's house to have his hair trimmed. He also smeared some oil to make his hair fall back. When he walked into the house, he looked very energetic. , but the expression on Zhao Weiguo's car was exactly the same as Zhao's mother.

"Your sister-in-law is going to pick up your second sister." It was Mother Zhao who spoke.

Hearing that, Zhao Weiqiang calmed down, the car just drove out, and the second sister should be back soon after picking him up, so as not to delay things, he patted his chest in relief, and exclaimed: "My sister-in-law can still drive? It's amazing!

" ." Zhao Weiguo nodded.

Xu Tao's ability is indeed outstanding whether in the city or in the countryside, and he looks beautiful.

Zhao Weiguo can hardly remember the specific appearance of Xu Tao when he met Xu Tao before. Anyway, since Xu Tao went to Yangcheng, his feelings for Xu Tao gradually became stronger.

After all, Xu Tao is a smart woman with a warm smile all over her body. She gets along with each other day and night. He knows Xu Tao's advantages better than anyone else, so how could he not be moved.

"Should be back soon! I have to go to Xinghuatan to pick up the relatives at 10:30!" The men's pick-up time here in Wenzhou is always close to lunch time in the morning, and they will have a lunch at the woman's house, and then after lunch Pick up the bride and have dinner at the man's house.

If the family has the conditions, the banquet will be held for three days and three nights. If there is no condition, the banquet will be held for at least one day.

"Don't worry, we won't waste time." Zhao Weiguo replied.

Xu Tao also knows the time, so naturally she will not delay, and it is still early, so it should only be after nine o'clock for a trip back and forth.

"Sister-in-law, you are really amazing. The big city is really good. I

must study hard and get admitted to university. Our teacher said that only by going to university can we go out and see the world outside Dashan." Zhao Weilan sat in the passenger seat When I got up, I felt the wind outside the car window, and when I felt cold, I turned the car window and closed it again.

Without the cold wind blowing, Zhao Weilan leaned on the back of the chair and felt the charm of money for the first time.

The car is very comfortable, much more comfortable than when she was in school, taking a tin tricycle at the entrance of the village to the county town every week. The tricycle is fine in summer, but the cold wind blows in winter, which hurts her face and bones.

If she hadn't experienced the comfort of a car, if she hadn't seen Xu Tao's self-confidence, if she didn't have a comparison, she might not have felt so emotional, and would only be used to reading books according to her parents' wishes.

But now, seeing Xu Tao who was driving, for some unknown reason, Zhao Weilan suddenly had the idea that she must study hard.

"Well, reading makes people wise. You are a high school student now, and the college entrance examination is a turning point in your life. If you work hard and get into a good university, your future life will be very different." Xu Tao nodded when she heard the words.

If it is ten years later, there may be a way out if you don't study. There are many people who have no culture and go to the sea to do business and make money, but Xu Tao has always believed that studying is not necessarily the only way out, but for children in rural areas, Absolutely the only way out.

Children here can't change their fate without studying hard by themselves. If Zhao Weilan doesn't study hard, after graduating from high school, she is likely to face marriage, and she will live a life with her face facing the loess and her back to the sky.

"Well, I will try my best." Zhao Weilan nodded firmly.

Xu Tao smiled and drove the car with yellow dirt all the way to Qianshan Village, bumping and bumping all the way, until it was about to reach the big steep slope of Qianshan Village.

"Sister-in-law, that's my second sister, second brother-in-law, and Xuewen's little nephew." Zhao Weilan looked ahead and saw Zhao Weiju's family of three walking on the side of the road, and happily pointed it to Xu Tao.

"There's a car coming." Zhao Weiju took Wu Xuewen's hand, and when he saw the car coming, he immediately protected Wu Xuewen and let Wu Xuewen go inside.

Wu Linbiao, holding two old hens and a large bag of eggs in his hands, walked outside Zhao Weiju's mother and son, and then turned his head to watch the car with two big red flowers coming. The family of three stopped subconsciously. Be prepared to avoid.

Huh—

who knew that the car suddenly stopped next to their family of three, and the husband and wife looked at the car with their children in surprise.

"Second sister!" Zhao Weilan turned the car window. After the car window came down, she immediately smiled and shouted at Zhao Weiju outside, "Brother-in-law, elementary school text."

"Weilan?" She looked to the side and saw Xu Tao: "Sister-in-law? Why are you two? Where did this car come from, this, this? What's going on!"

Zhao Weiju asked, looking at her husband Wu Linbiao next to her in surprise.

Wu Linbiao was also full of surprise. He was stunned with two chickens and eggs in his hands. Will this brother-in-law and daughter-in-law drive to pick them up?

"Second sister, my sister-in-law and I are here to pick you up."

"Oh, that's it." Zhao Weiju nodded.

"Wei Ju, brother-in-law, the road here is narrow and it's not easy to park and turn around. I remember that there is an elementary school under this big steep slope. The school playground should be able to turn around. I'll turn around there and come back to pick you up." Xu Tao smiled and said Zhao Weiju spoke.

"Okay." Zhao Weiju nodded.

Immediately, I saw the light red car driving down the slope, and it disappeared without a trace, and the dust was rolled up all over the place.

"Mom." Wu Xuewen took Zhao Weiju's hand. The little boy was five years old, thin and frail. After watching the butt of the car disappear at the end of the steep slope, he turned around and said, "Auntie is amazing."

"Yes. " Zhao Weiju hummed. .

"Isn't this car driven by my uncle from Yangcheng?" Wu Linbiao spoke to his daughter-in-law Zhao Weiju in a dull manner.

"I don't know." Zhao Weiju also shook her head.

Xu Tao drove the car down the slope, and drove to the playground of Qianshan Village Primary School.

Zhao Weiju's family of three were still waiting at the place just now, and Xu Tao drove the car and stopped.

"Wei Ju, brother-in-law, take your little nephew and sit in the back!" Xu Tao said when she opened the door and got out of the car.

"Okay." Zhao Weiju nodded, holding her son Wu Wenxue in a panic, looking at Xu Tao, who was wearing a light-colored jacket and a belt, and looked especially good-looking, her eyes were full of curiosity and surprise.

She didn't know much about her sister-in-law Xu Tao. Xu Tao was younger than her. When she married the Zhao family for half a year, she went home during the Dragon Boat Festival because she was busy with the fields, but she was in a hurry at that time. When I got home for lunch, I didn't have time to eat a bite, so I went back to my mother-in-law's house.

If I counted it carefully, I only met Xu Tao two or three times.

The first meeting was when Zhao Weiguo married her, then the Dragon Boat Festival, and then right now. Anyway, I didn't expect that the third meeting would be like this.

"Brother-in-law, throw the chicken in the trunk! Eggs are easily broken, so carry them with your hands." Xu Tao looked at Lin Quanbiao and took the key to open the trunk.

"Okay." Lin Quanbiao nodded quickly.

"Get in the car!" Xu Tao started the trunk, watching Zhao Weiju holding Wu Xuewen still standing there, smiling at Wu Xuewen, and reaching out to open the rear car door: "Little nephew, please get in the car!"

"Hello, aunt." Wu Xuewen was a little shy.

"Hello." Xu Tao also laughed.

"Xuewen gets in the car first." Zhao Weiju pinched the child's creaking nest and carried Wu Xuewen into the car.

Wu Xuewen moved his butt and got into the car, and Zhao Weiju and Lin Quanbiao also got into the car a little overwhelmed.

"Second sister, second brother-in-law, hehe." Zhao Weilan sat in the co-pilot seat and looked at several people smiling.

Zhao Weiju's eyes were full of panic and bewilderment. When she saw her sister, she relaxed a little, and then she saw Xu Tao also got into the car and started the car.

The car moved, this long and steep slope, it was quite strenuous to walk normally, but the car came up all of a sudden.

"Second sister, sister-in-law is amazing!" Zhao Weilan sat in the co-pilot and turned to talk to the second sister, Zhao Weiju.

"Awesome." Zhao Weiju nodded, can he be good at driving? Just don't be too great.

"Mmmm." Zhao Weilan nodded, then looked at the obedient, thin little nephew: "Xuewen, did you not eat well?"

"Auntie, I have eaten." Wu Xuewen is also very good, the child is very serious Answer Zhao Weilan's words.

Pfft, Zhao Weilan couldn't help laughing, Wu Xuewen was embarrassed by Zhao Weilan's laughter, sat on the seat, pinched his two little hands together obediently, and then looked at Xu Tao who was driving.

"Mom, it's so fast." Wu Xuewen followed his parents down this dirt road. Zhaojia Village is relatively a larger village, while Qianshan Village is a real remote small mountain village. You have to go to the village to go to the market or buy anything. An hour to Zhaojia Village by car to the county seat to buy.

Usually this road takes more than an hour to walk, but now sitting in the car, I feel as if I have passed by all of a sudden.

"Yeah." Zhao Weiju patted her son's head, looked in front of the car, and saw the car slowly approaching Zhaojia Village.

A few familiar children from Zhaojia Village were wandering around the entrance of the village. When they saw the car coming back, they exclaimed and chased beside the car, and then chased the car to the door of Zhao's house.

Zhao Weiju took a car, and the whole person was in a trance. When she got out of the car, she saw Zhao's mother at the door of the house.

"Mom." Zhao Weiju got out of the car with Wu Xuewen in her arms, and hurriedly went down and called someone.

"Xiaoju, Lin Biao, come in and rest." Zhao's mother was also happy to see her second daughter. She didn't quite believe it before, but now seeing Xu Tao driving back and getting off the car, Zhao's mother completely believed that Xu Tao really knew how to do it. The fact of driving.

"Mom!" Wu Linbiao got out of the car and picked up two chickens and eggs and called out to Mother Zhao.

"Grandma." Wu Xuewen also got close to Zhao's mother, and the thin little boy called out obediently.

"Hey, so good." Mother Zhao touched her little grandson's face and pulled Zhao Weiju into the house: "You look thin again, why are you so thin."