"I can't stand the heat, so let's make it."

"Okay." Xu Tao had no problem with this. He picked up the meat and vegetables and walked into the kitchen. Cook a bowl of egg drop soup."

"It's up to you to decide." Zhao Weiguo is not a picky eater, and naturally he has no opinion.

Anyway, he was in charge of buying things, and Xu Tao was in charge of making them, and he would eat them whether they were delicious or unpalatable.

"Yeah." Xu Tao heard the words and took full control of the decision, but the firewood stove in the kitchen kept Xu Tao busy. Fortunately, she had the memory of the original owner. Although Wen Province and G Province are far apart, they both belong to the south. It's similar to the one in Vancouver.

Soon Xu Tao started busy lunch in the kitchen. The smoke from the cooking rose. In the yard, Zhao Weiguo was not idle. He went to the neighbor's house to borrow a hoe, and started to dig the yard. He was going to turn over the ground. The vegetable seeds are sprinkled, and every household will grow some vegetables to eat these days.

The two adults were busy with work, but Zhao Linan's little boy was fine. After circling the room, he began to stare at Zhao Weiguo and turn the ground. Zhao Linan was actually curious and unfamiliar with Zhao Weiguo. The legs quietly and slowly leaned over.

Zhao Weiguo was distracted to notice the little guy, but he was just afraid of hurting the child. Seeing that the child was just squatting on the ground to play, he didn't say anything to stop him.

Zhao Linan squatted on the ground and stared at the earthworm that was pulled out. Boys are naturally fat, and they don't think earthworms are scary. .

Da Da Da——

After Zhao Linan successfully caught the earthworm, he turned around and ran towards the kitchen with joy, watching Xu Tao cutting meat in the kitchen, the little guy didn't call anyone, just pulled Xu Tao's clothes with the other hand horn.

Xu Tao naturally heard that Zhao Linan was coming to the kitchen, and felt that the corner of her clothes was being pulled by the little baby, so she looked down at him, and then saw Zhao Linan showing off an earthworm to her.

"..." Xu Tao's eyes widened instantly, looking at the purple-red earthworm twisting in the little guy's hands, her whole body froze.

God knows, what Xu Tao is most afraid of is worms, snakes, earthworms, caterpillars, it is her nightmare existence.

When Zhao Linan saw that Xu Tao didn't speak, the little guy's handsome brows wrinkled, and he continued to stretch out in front of Xu Tao tentatively, with an expression that was afraid that Xu Tao might not see clearly, and also stood on tiptoe: "Look!"

"Zhao Weiguo... ..." Xu Tao took two steps backwards, and the tone of panic began to call people.

The man outside the house heard Xu Tao calling and stopped turning the soil: "What's wrong?"

"Come here!!!" Xu Tao's voice was already filled with tears, she was really afraid of this gadget, she was not afraid Rats are not afraid of cockroaches, but she is afraid of soft and boneless gadgets.

Zhao Weiguo heard something wrong in Xu Tao's voice, so he put down his hoe in confusion and walked towards the kitchen.

Zhao Linan pursed his lips and seemed to realize that the small animals he liked were not popular with Xu Tao. He lowered his head a little discouraged, stared at the earthworm in his hand, raised his other small hand to touch the earthworm, and lowered his head. Sheng said, "It's fun, look."

When Zhao Weiguo walked into the kitchen, he saw Zhao Linan with his head lowered and looked like he had made a mistake, while Xu Tao was panicking a little away from Zhao Linan with a kitchen knife. The picture was funny and cute.