Chapter 46- 50

Começar do início

Chapter 047 Distance

When Zhao Weiguo looked at Xu Tao's fearful eyes, he couldn't help laughing to himself.

Yesterday he drank some wine, and indeed he indulged a little too much. Although he was energetic, he had to admit that his back was sore today.

It is normal for Xu Tao to be afraid, and the weather is indeed cold, and the blankets at home are thin. Zhao Linan is prone to catch a cold when he sleeps alone. Anyway, it only takes two days. After the winter is played well, the child can sleep by himself.

"By the way, the firewood at home is about to run out, so I have to buy some firewood to prepare!" Xu Tao thought of these trivial matters again.

The firewood for their house is bought from outside. There are people in Yangcheng who specialize in chopping firewood for a living. A large bundle of firewood is two cents, and one dollar can burn for a month. Now it is cold again, and the demand for firewood is obviously more than before. Gao, Xu Tao felt that it was necessary to prepare more firewood.

"Okay, I'll ask Uncle Li to bring some over tomorrow."

"Well." Xu Tao nodded, missing the convenience of her later life: "I don't know the price of the gas stove, why don't you ask it another day?

" Cooking on a fire is also a bit exhausting. She knows that gas stoves are gradually becoming popular now, but the price is a bit expensive, and gas tanks need to be replaced frequently.

No one in Laobaxiang uses gas stoves at home, after all, everyone's conditions are not ideal.

"There are not many people who use gas tanks around here." Zhao Weiguo also knew that gas stoves were really convenient to use.

"Then there's no other way." Xu Tao was not disappointed, she could hear the subtext in Zhao Weiguo's words, not many people used gas tanks, and the replacement of gas tanks was rather cumbersome.

"Let's save some money to buy a house, and then consider installing a gas stove when we have our own house!" Xu Tao said lightly.

"Buying a house?" Zhao Weiguo couldn't help being surprised Xu Tao said casually.

"Yeah! Buy a house." Xu Tao nodded calmly.

As a traveler, although it is a book, the environment in the book is almost the same as the real world. The housing prices in Yangcheng are very cheap now, but they will be sky-high in the future. Zhao Weiguo has been a soldier in Yangcheng for more than ten years. Get used to life here.

Xu Tao is quite satisfied so far. Naturally, she wants to buy a house and settle down. Instead of hurrying to buy a house when the price has not risen, can it be that she can't afford to buy it when she is old and uses up all her savings?

And Xu Tao has already thought about it. When the mortgage policy comes down, she will have to hoard dozens of apartments. After 20 to 30 years, she will be able to experience the pressure of paying two or three hundred yuan a month in huge mortgages, so she can wait calmly. Demolition, being a charter wife, just think about it!

"Are you serious?" Zhao Weiguo asked again in surprise.

"Of course it's serious." Xu Tao nodded and looked at Zhao Weiguo's expression of you have a long way to go: "Now the house price is more than 400 square meters, and the wages of our husband and wife add up to a small thousand every month. At the end of the month, I will If my book is published and listed, I can get a publishing fee again, I calculate, if you buy a house, you can work hard."

Xu Tao calculated and planned to buy a suite in the next two years, but she also knew that she wanted to buy a house. It's not that easy.

"Our savings shouldn't be able to buy a house." Zhao Weiguo didn't want to splash Xu Tao cold water, but told the truth after calculation.

"So, Lao Zhao, you have to work hard!" Xu Tao walked over and patted the man on the shoulder with confidence.

"Huh?" Zhao Weiguo suddenly felt inexplicably under great pressure, working hard? No matter how hard he works, if he is in bed, he will definitely live up to expectations!

"You have to work hard to make money! You see, many industries now have good prospects for development, such as taxis, transportation companies, bodyguard companies, etc..." Xu Tao considered Zhao Weiguo's situation and gave him a rough idea a viable industry.

Zhao Weiguo is a veteran. Recently, the army has undergone a large-scale reduction of troops. Many soldiers have been discharged from the army, and work arrangements have become a big problem.

Therefore, Zhao Weiguo basically doesn't need to worry too much about recruiting personnel, his comrades can solve it.

Starting a bodyguard company is not ideal at present. This industry is a company that needs to be maintained for a long time. After gaining popularity, it can make money. The income is absolutely amazing, but the early development is quite difficult.

However, the taxi industry, as well as the transportation industry, have very promising prospects and will last for a long time.

Taxi and transportation companies, these two industries will have market monopoly for at least 30 years in the future. The taxi industry in Yangcheng is the first to develop. Taxi can definitely be described as a dominant existence, and the rise of the transportation industry is also The same unstoppable, these two, no matter which industry Zhao Weiguo chooses to expand the scale, he will make a lot of money.

Of course, Xu Tao doesn't mind fully blooming, but Fatty didn't eat it in one go. In the early stage, Xu Tao depends on Zhao Weiguo's personal choice.

If Zhao Weiguo wanted to try to open a bodyguard company, Xu Tao would not object. After all, although the bodyguard company needs to be well known in the early stage, it needs to work hard, but relatively speaking, the investment cost is much lower than that of taxis and transportation companies.

Zhao Weiguo looked at Xu Tao with a complicated expression. He didn't seem to think that she would think so much, but was silent for a while.

"Zhao Weiguo, now that the reform and opening up, the Yangcheng side is changing rapidly every day. Although you and I have a considerable income, if we only want to be rich and secure, there is no doubt that we can live well."

Xu Taode admitted that their husband and wife The income of the two, in this year, is absolutely crushing, and in an era when most people are still poor, it can even be regarded as an astonishing huge sum of money.

"But if you want to make a lot of money, then you have to consider the advice I said. Many of your comrades in arms have not solved their work problems after they are discharged from the army!" Xu Tao persuaded Zhao Weiguo, taking the most practical situation as the starting point.

"Indeed." Zhao Weiguo nodded and smiled bitterly.

Many of his comrades-in-arms are worried about their jobs, leaving the army, it is very difficult for many people to find a suitable job to support their families.

Nowadays, all walks of life are developing rapidly. In the first two or three years, the educated youth who went to the countryside and returned to the city, all kinds of jobs are overstaffed and exceeding the standard, and it is even more difficult to find a job.

"So Zhao Weiguo, why don't we take a gamble and play a bigger game." Xu Tao's eyes were bright and she encouraged the man.

This year, the daring and the timid starve to death!

"How old?" Zhao Weiguo asked with a smile.

Zhao Weiguo had already digested most of the surprise of Xu Tao's proposal just now, and he also considered the feasibility of Xu Tao's proposal in his mind.

"Contract and directly monopolize the market!" Xu Tao's tone was very loud, and he was quite domineering with a big hand.

If you want to do it, you can't be a petty mess. You can just do it at one time and contract it for a monopoly, otherwise it will be too slow to do it step by step.

A few days ago, she occasionally went out to learn about the money-making industry. Currently, the one she can understand most accurately and thoroughly is undoubtedly the taxi industry.

She deliberately took Zhao Linan to take a taxi. A trip on a tricycle was two yuan. The taxi was only about two yuan more expensive, which was twice as much. TIME's industry report.

There is no doubt that taxis occupy the top spot. It is said that in the 1980s, the monthly income of taxis was as high as 5,000 yuan.

In this period of per capita monthly income of 40 to 50, 5,000 yuan is really amazing.

In this era of reform and opening up, and knowing the considerable prospects for development, if you have money and don't make money, you are pure bastards! The cake was all fed to the mouth, and I felt sorry for myself without opening my mouth to bite.

"I'm afraid the contracting fee is not too small." Zhao Weiguo calculated the price in his mind. He ran the transportation himself. The price of a large truck is at least 20,000 to 30,000 yuan. Their transportation company has a total of ten large trucks. The price of the car alone is hundreds of thousands, which is scary enough.

He and Xu Tao have high incomes, but the savings in the past few months are only about 10,000 yuan, so it is obviously impossible to contract.

"I know, so we can try to get a bank loan!" Xu Tao said, her eyes full of temptation.

"Most bank loans need to be reviewed for repayment qualifications, and they also need to be mortgaged with things of the same price, such as a house or a car!" Zhao Weiguo still understands some loan-related issues.

Loans are not very popular these days. A few thousand yuan may be easy, but tens of thousands or more may be difficult.

"I know." Xu Tao didn't understand.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I think you can try to negotiate with the leaders of the army. We will help solve some of the veterans' work problems. You ask the army to come forward to help guarantee us with the bank, and we will do it in our own name. Take a loan from the bank, so that the loan should be approved." The couple can repay the loan amount by themselves.

"..." Zhao Weiguo was silent, and he could see that Xu Tao had thought carefully about the things he said.

Well, I was surprised. I thought Xu Tao was just a country girl who graduated from junior high school, but it turns out she can write a book, knows a lot, and cooks well.

"Do you think the army leaders will agree?" Zhao Weiguo asked rhetorically.

"Why don't you agree?" Xu Tao calmly prepared to pull Zhao Weiguo and say in detail: "Look, you don't need the army to pay, and you can solve many of the military's work problems. We also repay the loan money, why don't you agree?" Xu Tao spread out his hands.

"It sounds right, but aren't you afraid?" Zhao Weiguo was surprised by Xu Tao's courage.

"Not afraid."

Zhao Weiguo nodded: "Then how much are you going to borrow?"

"It depends on what you choose to do. If you contract a taxi or run transportation, at least this amount is required." Xu Tao made an OK gesture.

Zhao Weiguo couldn't understand: "Three?"

"Well." Xu Tao nodded.

"How many three?" Although Zhao Weiguo thought he was daring, he didn't dare to think about how many zeros were behind the three.

Three thousand? Thirty thousand? Or three hundred thousand?

Whether it's 30,000 or 300,000, Zhao Weiguo thinks the number is amazing. You must know that he only has a thousand yuan in subsidies for his military service for more than ten years. Xu Tao can say the loan at will, and the amount is not small, he can't be shocked ?

"300,000! At least!" Xu Tao considered and contracted a taxi, at least 300,000.

The price of a taxi today is about 20,000 yuan, and 15 cars will cost 300,000 yuan. This is only an initial investment, and the stall can be slowly spread in the later stage. After the income, the taxis will be gradually increased. quantity.

Yangcheng is developing fast, and it has a large area. Taxi are very popular. The army is willing to take out loans. Of course, the higher the amount, the better. 400,000, 500,000, Xu Tao is not too much. Under the circumstances, the pressure should not be large.

But if you don't have 400,000 to 500,000 yuan, at least 300,000 yuan is required, otherwise, it will be impossible to contract.

"Tsk!" Zhao Weiguo tutted softly, looking at Xu Tao with amazement in his eyes, but at the same time he couldn't help being a little proud.

This is his daughter-in-law, his wife!

Although it's only Xu Tao's idea now, Zhao Weiguo thinks it's amazing just thinking about it. At least Xu Tao didn't mention it, Zhao Weiguo didn't think about changing the current situation at all.

Suddenly, Zhao Weiguo experienced the feeling of having a good wife in a family.

"With a loan of 300,000 yuan, the pressure of repayment every month is also huge. You really dare to think about it!"

The husband and wife were discussing the issue of starting a business. Zhao Weiguo simply stood up and grabbed Xu Tao and pressed it against the kitchen door, leaning over and kissing Xu Tao's mouth in disbelief.

"What! I'm talking to you about business!" Xu Tao felt helpless, raised her hand and patted Zhao Weiguo's chest.

He was clearly talking about such a serious issue as starting a business, but he could suddenly attack her. Really, it made her angry and a little funny.

"Xu Tao, since you dare to think about it, then I will dare to do it!" Zhao Weiguo embraced Xu Tao's slender waist. He stared at Xu Tao for a long time with a very serious expression.

Since she thought, no matter if it can be done or not, he will be willing to try, he will not be inferior to a woman's courage.

She will accompany her in success or failure, Zhao Weiguo thinks there is nothing to dare!

Moreover, he has been in Yangcheng for more than ten years. He is too aware of the changes in Yangcheng. There are many rich people, and there are many people who get rich overnight. Isn't he jealous? Hungry! It's just that relatively speaking, he didn't think about that long-term.

But since Xu Tao wanted to buy a house, when she was taking a shower yesterday, she also said that she wanted a full-length bathtub with a large bathtub. What she wanted seemed to need financial support. Zhao Weiguo thought, naturally, she needs to work hard! Men should never be able to afford the life their women want.

"Really?" Xu Tao looked at him in surprise, her eyes bright.

The way she smiled was very beautiful.

"Yeah." Zhao Weiguo nodded: "So, can we make dinner now? It's getting dark." Zhao Weiguo turned around and temporarily ended the topic.

"Let's cook!" Xu Tao glanced outside the window, then nodded with a smile, it was indeed dark!

Zhao Weiguo let go of Xu Tao and returned to the position in front of the stove to start cooking. Xu Tao originally wanted Zhao Weiguo to cook, but after the disturbance just now, Xu Tao did not want to let Zhao Weiguo cook alone, so he Zhao Weiguo set the fire, and Xu Tao cooked by himself.

A meal is ready in no time, with tomato scrambled eggs, fish head tofu soup, and stir-fried green vegetables, it's a hearty meal.

Zhao Linan likes to eat fish head tofu soup. The little guy held a bowl of fish soup that Xu Tao gave him, and he was very satisfied on this suddenly cooling night.

"Drink slowly." Xu Tao patted the child's head.

"Well, mother who knows." Zhao Linan nodded.

Zhao Weiguo also liked fish head soup, and he ate it hard. Then he remembered something, and mentioned to Xu Tao: "I asked Zhan Yue to help investigate Xiaozhi's matter, and today there is a result."

"Really? Xiaozhi he How's it going?" Xu Tao had some guesses in her heart, Xiaozhi should have gone to Jiang Province with Deputy Director Li, but she was not sure, she just consulted on the phone.

"Well, Zhan Yue went to Guangming Electronics Factory to inquire, and also called Deputy Director Li's phone number in Jiang Province." Zhao Weiguo said without deliberately selling off.

"Xiaozhi called Li Yunsheng, Deputy Director Li that day, and also went to Deputy Director Li. Deputy Director Li sympathized with him, so he gave Xiaozhi another 200 yuan and asked Xiaozhi to go home. After all, he wanted to After being transferred to another province to work, I can't take care of Zhou Haizhi." "Who knew that Xiaozhi didn't go back to Laobaxiang with two hundred yuan. The

child kept following Deputy Director Li and learned that Deputy Director Li bought it and went to Jiang Province. Xiaozhi also bought the ticket secretly and got on the train, Xiaozhi stayed on the train for a day, and was discovered by Li Yunsheng, deputy director of the factory, when it was dark."

"Li Yunsheng rushed to the new factory in Jiang Province to report, and wanted to buy a ticket for Xiaozhi to go back to Yangcheng, but he was worried that Xiaozhi was too young and would have an accident on the road. He also knew some of Xiaozhi's family situation and how the child lived. It was hard, so I had no choice but to take Xiaozhi to Jiang Province."

"Now Xiaozhi lives in Jiang Province with Li Yunsheng." Zhao Weiguo said, and also lamented Zhou Haizhi's courage.

A child who is only five years old can make a decision. I have to say that it is really smart. When a child escapes from Laobaxiang, there is no doubt that he jumped out of the fire pit.

Zhao Weiguo appreciates Zhou Haizhi's decisiveness, and he will definitely have a bright future in the future!

"What did the police station say? Will they take care of this?" Xu Tao was puzzled and worried.

"Zhan Yue said that as long as no one calls the police, they can pretend they don't know. But if someone goes to the police station to report the case, they have to accept it. But for now, Zhou Yu and the Hu family should not report the case." Eat with less mouth at home.

"That's it!" Xu Tao nodded helplessly: "I hope that woman Zhou Yu can continue to have no conscience, and I hope she doesn't report the crime, so Xiaozhi may be happier."

Zai Laobaxiang is either starving or suffering . Frozen, especially if the temperature suddenly dropped today, if the child hadn't gone to Jiang Province, she could have imagined what the situation would be like now.

Xu Tao does what she can to help him and take care of Xiaozhi, but as a neighbor, Xu Tao can help the child to a limited extent. After all, her help is based on not causing trouble for herself.

And Zhou Yu is obviously a particularly annoying and troublesome woman.

Xu Tao and Zhou Yu have only dealt with Zhou Yu a few times, and not once did she not feel nauseated. Anyway, she didn't understand her brain circuit, so she was quite confused, didn't she?

"Mom, what happened to brother Xiaozhi? Where is he going?" Zhao Linan also cared about Zhou Haizhi. The child couldn't understand the conversation between Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, but when he heard Zhou Haizhi's name, he naturally asked in confusion.

He was very curious, where did Brother Xiaozhi go? He hadn't seen Brother Xiaozhi for a long time. He missed him so much!

"Don't ask so much, child, eat obediently." Xu Tao didn't plan to say more, there was no door in the child's mouth. If Zhao Linan leaked his mouth one day, it would hurt Xiaozhi.

Although Xiaozhi's current stability is temporary, it is better than being punished every day in this old alley.

Xu Tao felt selfishly that if she could spend a day in peace, she would spend the day first, and the bridge would naturally straighten to the bow. When Zhou Yu conscience found out that he was looking for Xiaozhi, it might be another situation.

"Oh!" Zhao Linan could only nod his head and continue drinking the fish head soup.

After dinner, Zhao Weiguo was in charge of washing the dishes. After washing the dishes, he helped Zhao Linan to take a bath. It was cold, and Zhao Linan was not as noisy as before. After taking a shower quickly, Zhao Linan was stuffed into the blanket.

Zhao Linan only felt that today's blanket was still cold, and the child didn't say that it was cold. It was not until Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo hugged the quilt in their room and folded the quilt and blanket together that they could just resist the sudden cooling in Yangcheng.

"Hey, it's not cold anymore." Zhao Linan smirked, and he was extremely happy lying among his parents.

However, Zhao Linan didn't get excited for too long. The child slept well and fell asleep right away.

Neither Xu Tao nor Zhao Weiguo slept. Zhao Weiguo was still thinking about Xu Tao's previous proposal. To be honest, his inner shock was still huge.

"You value the taxi industry more!" After a long time, Zhao Weiguo said suddenly, he was not too afraid of the cold, he turned off the light and lay on the bed, wearing short sleeves with his arms propped on the back of his head to speak.

"For now, yes." Xu Taotai knows how profitable taxis are now.

"Then contract a taxi." Zhao Weiguo was also bold and made a decision easily.

Even if taxis are an industry he has never been in contact with, even if he makes this decision, he will carry a huge debt of hundreds of thousands with Xu Tao, or even more.

But he still made a decision, and the man's courage and decisiveness were undoubtedly revealed at this moment.

"I will go to the transportation company to ask for leave tomorrow to learn about the taxi industry, and then I will find a time to go back to the army to talk to the old leaders. If the army is willing to come forward as a guarantee for us, then we will give it a shot." Zhao Weiguo said to himself plan.

"Okay." Xu Tao stretched out his hand in the dark to lead Zhao Weiguo together.

To be honest, she was very grateful that the person she met was Zhao Weiguo. This man reassured her so much. Even if her proposal could scare away 90% of men, Zhao Weiguo was the one who couldn't scare away.

The husband and wife, even though their mutual savings did not exceed 10,000 yuan, they dared to take on hundreds of thousands of debts. I have to say that in this respect, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo are really a good match.

"Sleep!" Zhao Weiguo reached out and touched Xu Tao's cheek in the dark.

If it wasn't for cooling down, he was afraid that if Zhao Linan was thrown to sleep next to him, the child might kick the quilt. Zhao Weiguo wanted to occupy the middle position of the child as before.

Getting used to holding Xu Tao to sleep at night, and being separated by some distance suddenly, Zhao Weiguo really didn't get used to it.

"Yeah." Xu Tao replied softly. Last night, he and Zhao Weiguo barely slept all night, and he really couldn't hold it anymore, so he naturally closed his eyes and fell asleep with peace of mind.