Chapter 41- 45

Começar do início

Chapter 042
"Yeah." Xu Tao looked at her arm and nodded aggrievedly.

It was the first time that Xu Tao was beaten by bamboo sticks in two lifetimes. To be honest, it was really painful, and the pain made her eyes burst into tears.

"Come to my house and go crazy?" Zhao Weiguo saw Xu Tao nod, and his handsome eyebrows twitched to look at Zhou Yu.

Zhou Yu stopped teaching Zhou Haizhi because of Zhao Weiguo's appearance. At this moment, he looked at the tall Zhao Weiguo, stunned, and didn't let go of Zhou Haizhi's collar.

I don't know why, but I'm a little scared of this person in front of me.

Zhao Weiguo snorted disdainfully with his nose, and the man stretched out his hand and snatched the bamboo stick from Zhou Yu's hand neatly.

"I don't have the habit of not hitting women." Zhao Weiguo said, looking at the bamboo stick in his hand, and playing with the bamboo stick to feel the weight of the bamboo stick.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Yu's palms were empty, looking at Zhao Weiguo, who was infiltrating with aura, inexplicably afraid and guilty, and his confidence in questioning was much less.

Zhao Weiguo looked at her with no temperature at all, grabbed the bamboo stick and raised it towards Zhou Yu, smack, smack, smack.

Zhao Weiguo threw the bamboo sticks at Zhou Yu, the sound of slaps and slaps was very clear, Zhao Weiguo slapped Zhou Yu's arm three times neatly.

"Ow! Hiss!" Zhou Yu was screaming, and the whole person jumped high.

She obviously didn't expect that Zhao Wei would snatch the bamboo sticks in his own way.

Xu Tao didn't expect Zhao Weiguo to be like this. He was a little confused, and most of the pain in his arm disappeared because of Zhao Weiguo's actions.

To be honest, I didn't expect that Zhao Weiguo would grab a bamboo stick and beat someone. Although he was surprised, he had to say in his heart that it was very cool to see Zhou Yu being beaten.

"Oh! Dad is awesome, beat her, beat her!" Zhao Linan stood beside Xu Tao, and the children jumped and clapped happily.

Brother Xiaozhi's mother is so bad, she even beat her! Dad is awesome! The child raised his face proudly at the thought.

Zhou Haizhi was also standing beside him. As Zhao Weiguo beat Zhou Yu, Zhou Yu subconsciously released his hand that was holding Zhou Haizhi's collar.

"You dare to hit me?" Zhou Yu was slapped three times by Zhao Weiguo, his arm hurt a lot, but he questioned Zhao Weiguo in confusion.

"Going to my house to bully my daughter-in-law, I hit you!" Zhao Weiguo snorted coldly, grabbed the bamboo stick and gave it two more strokes, each stroke being very heavy.

Zhao Weiguo was not soft at all, and every stroke of the bamboo sticks he swung was so strong that Zhou Yu couldn't help but grinned and ran out.

"You, are you still a man?" Zhou Yu ran in a hurry, with no image at all. He ran under the threshold and stood in the alley of Laobaxiang before turning back angrily.

Zhao Weiguo's eyes swept over coldly, and Zhou Yu was scared to shut up with one look, but she was still unwilling, standing at the door and shouting at Zhou Haizhi: "Zhou Haizhi, don't you get out of here."

Zhao Weiguo went home Now, she doesn't dare to be arrogant in other people's houses, but she can let that little bastard get out.

"..." Zhou Haizhi trembled in panic when he heard Zhou Yu's abuse.

Xu Tao looked sad, but she didn't know if she should go up to comfort the child. His mother scolded him at the door, and Xu Tao didn't know what to do now.

After all, it was his own mother who called Zhou Haizhi outside. Xu Tao felt distressed for Zhou Haizhi and wanted to protect him.

"Brother Xiaozhi, don't go, your mother is too fierce." Zhao Linan walked over and took Zhou Haizhi's hand to speak.

The child felt that Xiaozhi's brother's mother was fierce, and Xiaozhi's brother must have been beaten in the past.

"Little bastard, why don't you get out of here? If you don't come out again, don't go home in the future. I'll pretend that I never gave birth to a debt collector like you." Zhou Yu scolded loudly.

"..." Zhou Haizhi lowered his head, feeling a little overwhelmed, still holding the two hundred dollars tightly in his small hands.

"Brother Xiaozhi!" Zhao Linan looked at Xiaozhi who didn't speak in doubt.

Xu Tao also looked at the lonely and helpless child standing side by side with Zhao Linan.

"Auntie, thank you." Zhou Haizhi looked back at Xu Tao, with a faint smile in his eyes: "If only you were my mother."

He had thought about this sentence many times at night.

Why are they all mothers? His mother is not good at all, but Aunt Xu Tao can be so good? He doesn't understand.

Xu Tao looked at Zhou Haizhi and listened to Xiaozhi's words, her body was too stiff, she opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't, her nose was very sore.

Zhou Haizhi looked back and pursed his lips as if he had made an important decision. The child pushed Zhao Linan away and held his hand, then walked out of Zhao's yard.

Xu Tao was very sad. Seeing Zhou Haizhi walking out, she called out in a low voice: "Xiaozhi?

" Zhi's hand raised his hand and slapped Zhou Haizhi's head with a palm: "If you don't obey me, give me the money."

As an incompetent mother, Zhou Yu took money for granted.

Zhou Haizhi didn't struggle like he did before. He bowed his head in frustration and let the two hundred dollars in his hand be snatched away.

Zhou Yu took the banknote in her hand and unfolded it, saw a note inside, glanced at the note, and threw the note on the ground, and shoved the two hundred dollars into her trousers pocket.

"Hmph, the unfamiliar white-eyed wolf." Zhou Yu took the money, glared at Xiaozhi again, and provokes Xu Tao again.

"..." Xu Tao pursed her lips, her whole body was full of anger. She hated this feeling of powerlessness very much, but she couldn't help Zhou Yu.

People with moral bottom lines are often hurt by those who have no moral bottom lines. This is normal.

When Zhou Yu got the money, he turned around and left, wearing pink, really good clothes, and he couldn't be complacent.

However, Zhou Haizhi lowered his head, bent down and carefully picked up the note, turned around and looked at Xu Tao, his eyes were flashing with many, many complicated things, so complicated that Xu Tao couldn't understand.

"Auntie, uncle, brother Xiaonan, goodbye!" Zhou Haizhi stood up straight and bowed towards Xu Tao's yard.

Only a five-year-old skinny child, this bow, mature enough to make people panic.

"Xiao Zhi!" Xu Tao called out the child's name in surprise.

Zhou Haizhi didn't answer, the child stood up after bowing, holding the note and rushing out like a little lion, he ran away all of a sudden, and the little figure disappeared at the end of the alley after a while.

"..." Xu Tao watched Xiaozhi's back disappear, her whole body was stunned, she opened her mouth to stop what she wanted to say, she seemed to feel that Zhou Haizhi seemed to have made an important decision, but she still did not stop the child to ask.

Xu Tao lowered her eyes in frustration.

"Go, go and wipe the medicine." Zhao Weiguo walked over to Xu Tao, stretched out his hand and pulled Xu Tao to the small living room.

Xu Tao's skin was fair, much fairer than the average person. Compared with Zhao Weiguo's complexion, it was even more luminous. Therefore, Zhao Weiguo couldn't see the marks on Xu Tao's arm at all.

"It's alright, no need to apply the medicine." The bamboo sticks flicked, it was really painful just now, and now there is only a burning feeling, and the red marks are obviously due to Xu Tao's fair skin.

"No." Where does Zhao Weiguo allow it.

He pulled Xu Tao to sit in the living room, went to get a bottle of safflower oil, and rubbed safflower oil on Xu Tao's arm.

"Huhu, Mommy doesn't hurt." Zhao Linan also pouted to Xu Tao.

"Thank you baby, Xiaonan really doesn't feel pain when she blows her mother!" Xu Tao said with a strange expression.

Zhao Linan immediately showed a satisfied smile and continued to blow on Xu Tao with a small face, until Zhao Weiguo rubbed the safflower oil on his arm. The child smelled the smell of safflower oil, and frowned unbearably and took two steps back, with an expression of disgust: "Stinky. Smelly."

"Pfft." Xu Tao's heavy heart returned to normal because of Zhao Linan's stinky words.

Zhao Weiguo watched Xu Tao recover and knew that she felt bad for Zhou Haizhi, but he didn't say much. After rubbing the medicine for her, he raised his hand and rubbed Xu Tao's head to soothe her: "Don't think too much, there are many things, we Just do what you can, and have a clear conscience."

Xu Tao heard Zhao Weiguo and nodded lightly.

Indeed, as a neighbor, as an adult, she helped Zhou Haizhi, she did not feel sorry for him, that was enough.

Xu Tao thought about it, but after a while, she turned black again and yelled at Zhao Weiguo: "Zhao Weiguo!

" .

Xu Tao's voice from Zhao Weiguo was loud and loud.

"You just rubbed safflower oil on me, and you still touch my head with safflower oil in your hands?" Xu Tao felt that her hair should also smell of safflower oil now.

Safflower oil works very well. It is almost a must-have for every family in this era. It is a medicine for bruises and injuries. The effect is really good, and the taste is really hard to describe. Hide aside.

"Yes." Zhao Weiguo curled his lips into a smile, not feeling anything wrong.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Weiguo and smiled. The man smiled handsomely, as if a smile could heal her, and Xu Tao's depression disappeared without a trace.

That's all, since you're handsome, and you're my man for giving me medicine, I won't care about you anymore.

"I'm going to boil water to wash my hair, and you cook dinner!" Xu Tao immediately found a reason for herself not to cook.

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo never refused.

Xu Tao even sometimes felt that Zhao Weiguo didn't seem to be angry, and his temper tolerance was so good that the only time he was angry was when she was frightened that night.

Of course, Xiao Baogui, who was vented by Zhao Weiguo, was also very miserable later. Xu Tao asked Zhao Weiguo and did not know what method Zhao Weiguo used to send people to the police station. Xiao Baogui, who broke into the house privately in the middle of the night, was sentenced to one year.

After Xu Tao found out, she was actually very happy. After all, that night was so psychologically shadowed that as soon as it got dark, she panicked when she heard the slightest disturbance. Fortunately, Zhao Weiguo hardly traveled long distances. Go home, otherwise Xu Tao will really be afraid with Zhao Linan.

"I bought some shrimp at noon, you go through the water, and then stir-fry some green vegetables." The reason why Xu Tao asked Zhao Weiguo to cook dinner was actually because of the simplicity of today's dishes.

Stir-fry green vegetables, cook a soup, and add boiled shrimp, all of which Zhao Weiguo can handle.

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo calmly stepped into the kitchen and started cooking.

Xu Tao boiled a pot of hot water on the stove and began to wash her hair. Her hair is long and it is very troublesome to wash her hair. However, the quality of the shampoo in the bag is good. But it's very good, the hair is fragrant after washing.

"Mom, I'll pour the water for you." Seeing Xu Tao washing her hair, Zhao Linan immediately called for help.

Xu Tao wanted to turn down the child's kindness, but couldn't bear the child's enthusiasm. Zhao Linan was very attentive to help, but Xu Tao's clothes were soaked through the help of the child.

"Xiao Nan, thank you mom, don't be a disservice." Xu Tao wrapped her hair in a towel and stood up.

Zhao Linan giggled, but the little ghost still didn't listen, and even helped Xu Tao with a water scoop.

"Mom, wash your hair..." Zhao Linan laughed silly.

"Zhao Weiguo, come and take your son away." Xu Tao was soaking wet, and Zhao Linan's upper sleeves were also wet.

Zhao Weiguo heard Xu Tao's call in the yard and came out to pick up Zhao Linan, his eyes also stopped on Xu Tao's wet chest.

"What are you doing?! What are you looking at, you're a hooligan!" Xu Tao noticed Zhao Weiguo's gaze and gave you such a hooligan expression.

"You can't even look at your own daughter-in-law? Don't make that expression, it's like I haven't seen it before." Zhao Weiguo hugged Zhao Linan, raised his eyebrows at Xu Tao, and blurted out a sarcastic remark: "You can see it, you can't see it, I haven't seen it anywhere."

Xu Tao blushed and stared blankly: "Can that be the same?"

This is the same as being seen wearing underwear, and being seen wearing a bikini are two different things. When she is seen wearing underwear, she can't help but feel ashamed, but Wearing a bikini, she has another state of mind!

"Why is it different?" Zhao Weiguo was prepared to have a good debate with Xu Tao.

"Both of you, leave me." Xu Tao held the towel on her head with both hands speechless, her small breasts were high, her clothes were wet, and the black corset inside could be vaguely seen.

"Wet body temptation, not bad." Zhao Weiguo commented and hugged Zhao Linan back to the kitchen.

"Dad, what did you say to mother? Why does my mother seem unhappy." Zhao Linan was at an age of curiosity, and the conversation between father and mother was strange. He couldn't understand it, but the child asked if he didn't understand.

"Well, children don't need to know this." How could Zhao Weiguo answer this question for children.

Standing in the yard, Xu Tao also heard Zhao Linan's question.

The weather was hot and her clothes were wet, so Xu Tao took a shower early by the way.

After dinner, the day also ended. At seven or eight in the evening, Xu Tao and Zhao Linan were waiting for Zhou Haizhi to come as usual, but Zhou Haizhi did not come.

Zhao Weiguo also went to the end of the alley to see, but Zhou Haizhi was not there.

The next day, Zhou Haizhi still didn't come, the third day, the fourth day...

A few days passed, Zhou Haizhi never came to Zhao's house again, and Xu Tao and Zhao Linan returned to their previous state in the evening.

In fact, Xu Tao was still somewhat worried about Xiaozhi, and occasionally deliberately walked slowly from the end of the alley, but she still hadn't seen Zhou Haizhi. Gradually, she thought about it.

That evening, Xu Tao saw that Zhao Linan's hair had grown a lot, so she took Zhao Linan to get a haircut.

"Mom, does Xiao Nan look good?" After finishing his hair, Zhao Linan kept asking Xu Tao in a smug way.

"It looks good." Xu Tao replied with a smile.

Zhao Linan was instantly happy, holding hands with Xu Tao, and walking in the Old Eight Alleys.

Pata -

Xu Tao and Zhao Linan only came to the end of the alley, when they suddenly heard the door of Hu's house beside it being opened, Zhou Yu walked out angrily and pointed at Xu Tao's nose.

"Where's Zhou Haizhi? Did you hide that puppy?" Zhou Yu asked, with a very bad attitude and even more angry eyes.

As soon as Zhao Linan saw Zhou Yu, he hid behind Xu Tao in fear, and the happiness of the previous moment also came to an abrupt end.

"What do you mean?" Xu Tao blinked, raised her hand and patted Zhao Linan's shoulder, motioning Zhao Linan not to be afraid, but she looked at Zhou Yu while thinking about the real meaning of Zhou Yu's words.

"Don't pretend to me, it must be you!" Zhou Yu's eyes were very angry: "I said that you are full and have nothing to do, and you care so much about my son every day, do you have no son or something? ?"

"Zhou Yu, do you have a brain? I'm blocking my way for no reason, and what are you doing?" Xu Tao rolled her eyes directly.

This woman is seriously ill!

"Then let me ask you, where is Zhou Haizhi? Where has he been hidden by you?" Zhou Yu was very upset and continued to ask, "You hand him over to me."

"Xiaozhi is gone?" Xu Tao was surprised showed a suspicious look.

Zhou Yu looked at Xu Tao, saw her very confused, and felt a little weird in her heart, and then she threw it away: "Nonsense, you must have hidden it, and you pretended not to know."

Zhou Yu was firm and Xu Tao hid Zhou Haizhi. In this alley, there are many neighbors who can't stand her behavior, but the woman in front of her is the only one who gives that little bastard a bite from time to time.

She didn't care about it, it didn't cost her money anyway, but now that Zhou Haizhi was directly hidden and disappeared, and she didn't even go home for five or six days, she started to feel unhappy.

She is still suffering in the Hu family. She is run by her mother-in-law every day, and her husband treats her very badly. It's better for the little bastard to not go home at all. Is it better to hide in someone's house to eat and drink?

Thinking about it again, she found out two hundred yuan from the little brat that day. She didn't know where the two hundred yuan came from, but she might still have money in her hand.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yu looked at Xu Tao with something wrong.

She said how this person is so sympathetic, so nosy, so good to a little brat and a child, it seems that this is because he knows that the little brat has money in his hands and wants to cheat money!

Zhou Yu speculates maliciously, his eyes are very disgusting.

"I tell you, you should hand him over quickly, or be careful, I will go to the police station to find the police." Zhou Yu said, and convicted Xu Tao privately.

"I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since that day. If you want to call the police, just go to the police." Xu Tao replied, leading Zhao Linan to leave.

"Stop, don't go. If you don't hand over that brat today, you won't want to leave." Zhou Yu stopped Xu Tao.