Chapter 012

 forced herself to look away from the man like a hungry wolf, pursed her lips and nodded: "Yeah!"

"Do you want me to help you boil water?" Zhao Weiguo raised his hand to touch his nose, his low voice was slightly embarrassed breath.

Xu Tao naturally hurriedly shook her head and refused: "No, go to sleep!"

"Really?" The man was a little persistent, but he actually wanted to help.

Xu Tao was helpless and a little funny. It was just a hot water bath, but it wasn't a big deal. Where did he need help: "I really don't need it!" The tone was rigorous and firm.

"That's good!" The man replied and turned to leave the kitchen, and there seemed to be a hint of pity in his voice.

A pity, a pity for what? illusion! It must be her own misunderstanding caused by too many brains!

Here, Xu Tao boiled a large pot of water and took a comfortable bath. Over there, Zhao Weiguo went back to his room and lay down. He was lying on his face with the lights out, his hands folded behind his head, but his sensitive ears were always Paying attention to the movement outside, I also heard Xu Tao's busy voice.

Now, I should have taken the hot water to wash... I

came back from the bath...

About half an hour later, Xu Tao returned to the room after taking a bath. He heard the sound of lights being turned off from outside, and then the door next door was closed. Close gently.

"Huh!" Zhao Weiguo took a deep breath in the dark, pricked up his ears and let him not relax, until there was only the sound of insects outside, the man secretly reacted to his eavesdropping behavior, a little funny and helpless Let out a chuckle.

Gee! It turns out that women can take a bath so much!

...

Zhao Weiguo's biological clock was still on time. It was dawn outside, so he woke up early. When he had nothing to do, he picked up the seeds that had not been sown in the ground last night, planted them carefully, and watered them at the same time. water.

When Xu Tao got up, Zhao Weiguo even cooked porridge carefully. Because there was no pickled vegetables at home, Zhao Weiguo fried green vegetables and spread egg cakes.

"You still cook?" Xu Tao looked at the man with some surprise.

Zhao Weiguo was really beyond Xu Tao's expectations. Men these days are more or less macho, and not many can cook, especially in their hometown of Wencheng. If a man enters the kitchen, he has to be arrested next door. Neighbors joke.

"I don't know much, my cooking skills are average."

"That's fine." Xu Tao felt that she didn't need to do anything to eat breakfast early in the morning. As long as the breakfast wasn't mixed with poison, she would try it anyway.

Zhao Weiguo packed a bowl of porridge and brought it to Xu Tao: "Xiao Nan hasn't woken up yet?"

"The child sleeps a lot. He played all day yesterday and didn't take a nap. Today, let him sleep a little longer, and the porridge will be warmed in the stove later. That's fine." Xu Tao explained.

"Yeah!" Zhao Weiguo also had no objection: "I'm going to report to the transportation company later, and I won't be back for dinner at noon."

"Oh! Good!" Xu Tao nodded while drinking porridge.

Zhao Weiguo looked at Xu Tao for a while, and his tone was a little serious: "I'll discuss something with you."

"What?" Looking at the rather serious expression, Xu Tao couldn't help but be a little puzzled.

The man pursed his lips, took out a passbook from his pocket, and put some money on the table and pushed it in front of Xu Tao with a solemn expression: "This is my savings over the years, except for the allowance mailed to my hometown, the passbook is I still have 1,200 yuan in it, which I saved when I went on a mission, and the other 500 yuan is the demobilization subsidy given by the army, and now I will give you all the money for safekeeping."

"That's so much!" Xu Tao Looking at the passbook and the Great Unity, I was a little surprised that Zhao Weiguo was silent but had huge sums of money. At the same time, I was also surprised that this man had just handed over all his belongings to her.

"Leave it all to me? Are you so at ease with me?" With a question in the joke, Xu Tao smiled at Zhao Weiguo.

Zhao Weiguo was dazzled by Xu Tao's smile, and then nodded: "Don't worry." What's wrong with handing the money to his daughter-in-law.

"Then I'll accept it rudely." Xu Tao reached out and took the passbook and Da Unity and looked at it: "However, do you want to leave money for cigarettes or private money?"

"I don't smoke." The man shook his head, adding more I don't know what the so-called private money means.

"Leave a hundred for you, a man can't be without money. I'll keep two hundred as a spare, and I'll take the other two to the post office later." Xu Tao took a few cards of the Great Unity and felt that it would be more reliable to save the money. .

The purchasing power of 100 yuan has been quite amazing these days. 200 yuan is enough to buy large items, and it is really unsafe to put money at home. Although the process of saving is a little more troublesome, it is relatively safe.

"Don't save the two hundred, send it to Brother Ye's house when you have time! His hand is injured, and the family may not have a good time these days." Zhao Weiguo said after thinking for a moment.

Xu Tao held the money and lowered her eyes, then nodded lightly: "Okay."

This is Zhao Weiguo's money anyway, so he can arrange it as he intends.

"Thank you." Zhao Weiguo relaxed a little when he heard Xu Tao agree.

What Xu Tao couldn't see was that Zhao Weiguo was actually a little worried that she would not be willing to lend Ye Zhenhua the money. Two hundred yuan was definitely a huge sum for an ordinary family today.

But all this money was saved by Zhao Weiguo. He is willing to hand over the money to her for safekeeping, but it does not mean that she can really keep the money as her own, or even control the whereabouts of the money. With this realization, Xu Tao asked herself whether some.

"Mom!" When Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were still talking, Zhao Linan's voice sounded. When he turned around, he saw Zhao Linan wearing shorts and standing at the door of the room. The little guy with tender and tender flesh was very cute.

"Wake up." Xu Tao smiled and put down the passbook, stood up and walked towards Zhao Linan: "It's cold on the ground, why don't you wear shoes?"

Zhao Linan stood on the ground with his left foot, raised his right foot and rubbed it on his own foot, then immediately He was picked up by Xu Tao.

"Are you hungry?"

"Well."

"Then mother will take you to brush your teeth, wash your face and have breakfast."

Xu Tao has brought the child for two days, and she has become inexperienced. She carried Zhao Linan back to the room and dressed him. Little sandals, and then give him hot water to watch him brush his teeth and wash his face.

"Xiao Nan, you should also wash your face and neck!" Children are born with a sense of cuteness. They are very cute when they wash their faces and brush their teeth. Xu Tao intends to exercise the little guy, and naturally he will tell the little guy how to wash his face.

"Okay." Zhao Linan didn't reject it. Maybe it was because Xu Tao looked at him with a smile, and the tone of reminder was very gentle. Zhao Linan was also in the time of self-learning and alone, and he was very obedient.

After Xu Tao took the child to wash his face and brush his teeth, Zhao Weiguo had already eaten breakfast: "I have to go to work."

"Okay, then you pay attention to safety." Xu Tao took Zhao Linan to Zhao Weiguo and waved: "Xiao Nan, follow Dad said goodbye."

"Goodbye." Zhao Linan waved his little hand obediently.

After Zhao Weiguo left home, Xu Tao took Zhao Linan to breakfast. After breakfast, Xu Tao became a little bored, and she couldn't help thinking about what to do when she had nothing to do.

The original owner did not have a high degree of education, but she was not the original owner, and she could not really take care of the children at home every day. Xu Tao always knew very well that a woman needs to have a focus in life.

But these days, married women want to find a suitable job, I am afraid it is not enough.

However, Yangcheng in G province is developing rapidly. If you want to have a career, it is not difficult. The clothing industry is also a promising industry. In terms of clothing, food, housing and transportation, clothing ranks first, and food, opening a small restaurant or restaurant This kind of thing, Xu Tao gave up without thinking about it. She didn't like cooking, and she felt that three meals a day at home were enough. If she had to open a restaurant, she would drive herself crazy.

It is obviously unrealistic to live in. There are not many hotels now, but Xu Tao does not have the conditions to open a hotel, let alone, according to the current transportation industry, if you want to do anything, it will cost a lot of money. Yes, after thinking about it, Xu Tao still thinks it is more reliable to copy the old business.

She graduated from a university in her last life, and has always been interested in writing. She occasionally publishes some articles. She also has a public account that is not too well-known. She will share some life and emotional things from time to time, but it is very popular with female readers. favored.

Moreover, people's living standards are gradually improving, and material life is becoming more and more scarce. Gradually, most people's homes will gradually have TVs and other major entertainment items. Xu Tao thought, can she live in eight Becoming a writer in the early 1900s, writing some romance novels, might be a good career too, without even having to go out.

Thinking of this, Xu Tao suddenly felt that this was indeed a good idea, and for her, the profession was also suitable.

"Xiao Nan, let's go, mom will take you out to play." Xu Tao had a plan in her heart, so she went back to the room to clean up, and took Zhao Linan out.

She wants to go out and see the current bookstore, so as to confirm the direction and scope of her writing. If possible, it is best to find the contact information of several newspapers or some publishing houses.

"Where are you going?" Zhao Linan walked up to Xu Tao and asked with his head raised.

"Go to the bookstore." Xu Tao didn't hide it either: "Mom is going to the bookstore, so I can buy you books by the way!" Saying that she was buying books for little kids, she checked the market at the bookstore by the way.

She wants to know the types of best-selling books in the current bookstore. She also wants to know the specific direction of her writing. She does not have much confidence in her writing skills. There are countless writers who have risen during this period, but Xu Tao has Based on her experience in later generations, she wants to find another way to write novels that meet the current public taste or imagine the future. Maybe she can also make a name for herself in the novel world of this period.

"Okay." Zhao Linan is very good, even if Xu Tao wants to take him out and sell it, the little guy is unprepared.

The villain who completely ignored Xu Tao on the first day has disappeared, replaced by Zhao Linan, who began to get acquainted with Xu Tao and gradually began to rely on Xu Tao.