Zhao Weiguo himself had no idea of ​​getting married, but he couldn't help his mother Song Xiaoyan's death, so he had to go back to his hometown to see Xu Tao at his mother's order. .

The original owner, Xu Tao, was also a proud and arrogant one. She was very dissatisfied with Zhao Weiguo's second marriage, but she fell in love at first sight with Zhao Weiguo, who was wearing a green military uniform. Tianzhao Weiguo was called back by the army, and the husband and wife separated without even knowing each other. Zhao Weiguo returned to the army the next day after receiving the certificate. Xu Tao was naturally very unhappy, and he was also uncomfortable with his stepson Zhao Linan. However, due to the elders in the family, Xu Tao did not directly abuse Xu Linan. Things come, but it's also a fact that you don't want to see children. The days passed peacefully for half a year, and things didn't change until Zhao Weiguo applied for the family member's qualification to join the army in the army.

The train tickets from Wenzhou to G province are not cheap, and the journey is even farther away. Even if the conditions of the Zhao family are good, if one more person goes to the army, it may cost a lot of money to go back and forth, and the family is in the busy farming season. , Mother Song thought that although Xu Tao was a little arrogant, but she was not bad, after thinking about it, she decided to let Xu Tao take Zhao Linan to the G province alone to accompany the army, saving money and trouble.

Unexpectedly, Xu Tao took Zhao Linan on the train and left him aside. As a result, Zhao Linan fell into a high fever, fell asleep and was kidnapped. He suffered various inhuman abuses and tortures since childhood, which also planted the seeds for his later maddened behavior.

Xu Tao didn't occupy too much space in the novel, he was only mentioned in a few sentences, and his purpose was just to set off the male protagonist's rough childhood experience and various methods when he grew up. Of course, it can also be said that If it weren't for the vicious stepmother, the male protagonist would never meet the only sunshine of the female protagonist in his dark life.

And at this moment, Xu Tao was wearing it when Zhao Linan was left on the train and ignored, which was also the beginning of Zhao Linan's loss.

After accepting the original owner's memory in a panic, Xu Tao felt that her head was about to explode at any time. She bit her lip for a moment and then turned around and pulled the crowd in the opposite direction towards the position just now without thinking. She remembered that in the novel, the male protagonist Zhao Linan has been The high fever persisted, and was thrown into the seat over there by the original owner.

Xu Tao hurriedly ran backwards and looked at the seat just now. Naturally, she also saw a few meters away, a woman was picking up a child from the seat, and then ran in the opposite direction.

"Hey, put the baby down for me!" Xu Tao shouted anxiously over there, stepping on her feet.

Although the train was noisy, Xu Tao's shouting was not small. When she heard the voice, the woman was very flustered. Holding Zhao Linan's figure for a moment, she hesitated for a moment, but the next moment she still did not hesitate to get into the crowd and ran even more. Hurry up, he was about to get off at the door of the car in front, and Xu Tao on this side was so crowded that he couldn't move forward at all, and even retreated a few steps in embarrassment.

"Hey! What are you doing, go out! What are you doing when you look back, don't you think it's not crowded enough?" With his height, a burly man in front of Xu Tao blocked Xu Tao's sight and blocked Xu Tao's way. The bad-looking fierce drink.

"My child is still over there. It seems to have been picked up by a stranger just now. Could you please make way for me first?" Xu Tao hurriedly explained, but there were too many people on the train, and her voice was suppressed by the noisy crowd. , No one paid any attention to Xu Tao at all, everyone hurriedly carried large and small bags, for fear that they would not be able to get out of the car in time.