“Brother Zhiyu, sorry, you’ll have to make do with it. I’ll buy you a new pack when we get to the hospital later.” Xia Qingshu pinched half a cigarette around and stuffed it into Chen Zhiyu’s mouth.

Chen Zhiyu opened his mouth, and when he was holding the cigarette, he suddenly bit into Xia Qingshu’s finger. The jade onion-like fingers were soft and felt boneless and fragrant with milk. The touch was three points more delicate than milk candy. After watching his finger all night, he bit into it “accidentally”.

The cigarette fell out through the gap between his fingers and teeth. Xia Qingshu was a bit confused, he cautiously reminded.

“Brother Zhiyu, you’ve bitten my finger.”

Chen Zhiyu was in a bit of a trance; he didn’t seem to hear what the other party said. Instead, he bit down even harder. Xia Qingshu froze, not moving.

Brother Zhiyu, did he go numb with pain? He used to watch TV; when a pregnant woman gave birth, and the pain was unbearable, the husband would hold his hand for the pregnant woman to bite on to ease the pain.

Is Brother Zhiyu now confused by the pain? If Brother Zhiyu wants to bite, just bite it.

Xia Qingshu is somewhat afraid of pain. When the other party’s teeth touched his fingertip, his body couldn’t help but tremble, and his eyes were filled with even more water. The expected pain did not appear as his fingers were bitten and ground. Occasionally, he could feel the wet moist tip of the tongue approaching. It was just itchy, not painful at all.

Xia Qingshu looked over with a dumb face, naive. Was Brother Zhiyu in so much pain that he had even lost his ability to bite?

The nurse lady next to him couldn’t stand to watch anymore and coughed several times before Chen Zhiyu came back to his senses and spat out the finger in his mouth. The round fingertips were bitten red, and the nail caps were pink and shiny, covered with a layer of saliva as they had just been painted with nail polish.

Xia Qingshu glanced at the wet finger and quietly wiped the saliva onto Chen Zhiyu’s clothes as he knelt down to pick up the cigarette. He picked up the dropped cigarette; the cigarette filter was stained with black ash. He wiped it with his hand, but it was still not clean, and he blew the filter with his mouth again. His small, red mouth puckered up, and he blew air into the mouthpiece of the cigarette. The ash was blown off, and the yellow filter was tainted with a different aroma.

Xia Qingshu stuffed the cigarette back into Chen Zhiyu’s mouth. Chen Zhiyu opened his mouth and took the cigarette. This time, he did not bite his finger.

After holding the cigarette, the pain in Chen Zhiyu’s leg seemed to diminish by two points.

Qinshu carefully pried open the blanket covering Chen Zhiyu’s leg and reached into his trouser pocket again to find a lighter. As soon as he went in, Chen Zhiyu let out a hiss, and his face turned cold again.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to.” When Xia Qingshu heard his “hiss”, he hurriedly retracted his hand and went to call the nurse with a red face, “Miss Nurse, please come and check.”

The nurse sat in front and gave them both a look.

Just now, you were licking on fingers, showing nothing serious wrong.

“Hang in there. We’ll be at the hospital soon, no smoking in the car.”

Xia Qingshu whispered, “Miss Nurse, my brother is like this. Can you be a bit more accommodating?“

“It will stop hurting after a while. His leg is broken. Why is he still smoking?” the nurse stared at the cigarette in Xia Qingshu’s hand, “Also, you can’t smoke in the hospital.”