chapter 20

from a wealthy family? pt. 2

Xia Yubin’s face changed in many ways in a flash. He looked at Xia Shan at first, his eyes all starry with laughter, then saw Xiao Qi, a flash of disgust in his eyes, and finally saw Xia Qing Shu, shock and hatred, but he had to maintain a happy expression.

It was just very complicated.

Xia Yubin walked in very naturally and intimately shouted to Xia Shan, “Brother, Mr Zhang from Linhang is looking for you.”

Before turning his head, slightly surprised, “Qing Shu, what are you doing here?”

For such a grand occasion, a person of Xia Shan’s status would not have been able to disappear for too long, he nodded to Xia Yubin to show that he knew, and whispered to Xiao Qi, “I’ll be right back, you order something to eat for the little friend.”

Before leaving, he added, “Order more and put it on my account.”

Walking out of the door, Xia Shan couldn’t help but glance at Xia Qingshu again. Although it was the first time they met, nothing was certain. He felt that the other party looked very friendly.

He didn’t rush up to acknowledge his relatives in a hurry because of the Xia family’s family history, so he should be a kind and caring child.

After Xia Shan left, Xia Qing Shu raised the file bag in his hand, “I’ve come to deliver the files to the boss.”

“I heard you’re working at Chen’s Group, how’s it going, are you adapting?” Xia Yubin sounded relaxed as if he was the boss of Chen’s group.

Xia Qing Shu put the folder under his armpit, “Adapt, I’m leaving.”

Xiao Qi pulled him back, “You still, haven’t taken the pictures.”

“Oh.” Xia Qing Shu remembered that he still had to take a picture with his koala brother and go back to show it to his brother.

Xia Qing Shu took his phone to Xia Yubin and asked him to help, then stood with Xiao Qi and made a pair of scissors hand.

After taking the picture, Xia Qingshu asked again, “Can you please record a video for me.”

Thinking that Xiao Qi would stutter, Xia Qing Shu added, “It won’t be too long.”

Xiao Qi: “Record what? Some lines should flow.”

That’s right, even if you stutter, you can’t be an actor, you can’t pass the lines. Xia Qing Shu typed a paragraph on his phone, Xiao Qi read it over and found no problem.

Since there was no problem, Xia Qingshu opened his phone and pointed it at Xiao Qi.

Xiao Qi, who was still a bit shy, suddenly changed as if he was a different person after the camera was turned on, and a paragraph was spoken in one go: “Little friend Xia Qingqiu, this is brother Koala, brother Koala hopes you eat well, grow taller quickly and have a great body!”

Xia Yubin stood aside and kept looking at Xia Qingqiu.

The first time he saw Xia Qing Shu, he thought he looked like his mother. Ever since he knew he wasn’t their biological one, he was a bit suspicious of Xia Qing Shu and deliberately got close to him.

Having just seen his elder brother’s reaction, he had guessed a little in his heart, but with Xia Qingshu’s stern refusal attitude, he had some uncertainty again.

Their family was more than a hundred times better than Xia Qing Shu’s, and no one would be unmoved.

With rich biological parents on one side and poor adoptive parents on the other, kinship can become unbearable in the face of money, and he couldn’t believe that Xia Qing Shu hadn’t been moved to acknowledge his family.