chapter 14

allowed to like

Fifty million?!”

Not only the two brothers Zhou Chuan and Zhou Qian, but even the policeman felt it was incredible.

Generally, the civil compensation is 700,000 to 800,000 yuan. 50 million should be highest ever in history for a civil compensation.

Zhou Chuan laughed, the surprise and smile on his face were just right, “Brother Zhiyu, I haven’t heard you joking for a long time.”

“Not kidding.” Chen Zhiyu was surprised, “Isn’t it only fifty million? Why is it like five billion in your eyes?”

He paused, his face showing a strange expression, “Why, has the business situation of the Zhou family not been very….“

Although Chen Zhiyu, like them, is a descendant of an aristocratic family, the people he usually comes into contact with are their parents or grandfathers. For them, Chen Zhiyu has a very sense of distance, because he is an old fox. In the circle, Xia Shan and Chen Zhiyu have a good relationship. Two years ago, Xia Shan followed him to invest in a small project and earned an amount close hundreds of millions in half a year.

50 million is really nothing to Chen Zhiyu, who is worth hundreds of billions. He just bought a private jet with a starting point of one billion. He even felt that Xia Qingshu was asking for little. If he was beaten, he would directly bankrupt the other party.

This little fool, acting so much for a mere five million.

Zhou Chuan saw Chen Zhiyu being so polite to someone for the first time, and Xia Qingshu looks like that, could it be…

Zhou Chuan glanced at Xia Qingshu lying on the bed again, the more he looked, the more beautiful he became, and Chen Zhiyu’s care for him was a little too special.

Certainly so.

Zhou Chuan was very sure of his own thoughts. Although 50 million may seem like a lot, if he can catch up with Chen Zhiyu through Xia Qingshu, he will definitely earn more than 50 million.

The expression on Zhou Chuan’s face turned a few times, and his perfunctory attitude suddenly disappeared, as if he really recognized his mistake and wanted to make up for it.

“I haven’t officially taken over the management of the family, not like Brother Zhiyu,” Zhou said. “I’ve always wanted to ask Brother Zhiyu for some business advice. I wonder when Brother Zhiyu is free?”

Chen Zhiyu glanced at Xia Qingshu, who was lying on the bed, “on the verge of dying”, “His matter has not been resolved.”

The implication is that 50 million is given. Discussions can only commence after the payment.

“I’ll call to make arrangements right away. With this money, I can still call the shots.” Zhou Chuan laughed. “We will also cover the follow-up treatment for Xia. I will arrange a nurse immediately to take care of Xia Qinshu throughout the process.”

Zhou Qian’s eyes froze with fright. Brother, what’s with this price? He didn’t touch him, but he would have to pay 50 million? !

Is he studded with diamonds?!

“…”

Xia Qingshu was dizzy.

Just two words…Fifty million?

Is it really not Vietnamese Dong, Korean Won, and Japanese Yen?

At first, he was worried that Chen Zhiyu the lion would open his mouth, which would scare the big buddha away, and let him draw water in a bamboo basket, but he was actually helpful.