chapter 22

two bars!!

He Chen’s birthday, because he is an 18-year-old adult, the He family attaches great importance to it, and the two floors of the top floor of the hotel are booked. The juniors entertained at the bar, the elders finished their meals, gave gifts, and gathered in the private room to chat.

Women’s topics are always the latest and most fashionable, but no matter what they talk about, they can turn the topic around to Chen Zhiyu.

Who made Chen Zhiyu a recognized golden bachelor in the circle, countless pairs of eyes stared at him.

However, he devoted himself to his career, all his skills were lit up to make money, and he never revealed the intention to fall in love at all.

If family members or their own juniors or distant relatives can marry into the Chen family and sit on this golden thigh. It can be said that they will be able to lie down and count money in the future.

Although Chen Zhiyu has a cold personality, he is still filial on the bright side, and he caters to his mother with a lively mind. After all, Chen Zhiyu’s face will remain two points of affection in her presence

“Sister, Yuanyuan knows that you like bags and I specially brought one back from abroad. I heard that it is a limited edition.” It was Chen’s mother’s sister, Chen Shuang, who was also He Chen’s mother, and He Yuanyuan was her best friend’s daughter.

Mother Chen thanked her, but did not pick up the bag, and pulled her sister into a whisper, “Zhiyu seems to be seeing someone.”

“Ah?!” Chen Shuang covered her mouth, her eyes widened, and she revealed a trace of gossip excitement in her surprise. , “When did it happen? Who is it?”

Chen Zhiyu, the dragon’s son-in-law, whom everyone watching in the entire rich circle couldn’t have hidden this. But hearing that Chen Zhiyu actually has someone, she can’t hide her excitement.

“You don’t know.” Mother Chen sneered.

“Ordinary person?” Chen Shuang advised, “Your family is so rich, you don’t need to marry for profit. Ordinary people are good, true love.”

“No.” Mother Chen sighed and beckoned her sister to come closer, with a hint of fatigue in her tone, Powerless, “It’s a man.”

As their children grow older, parents’ standards for mate selection for older unmarried youth were decreasing every year. Mother Chen has lowered the standard of a daughter-in-law from “a virtuous, beautiful, filial, homemaker and versatile woman” to “a woman”.

Unexpectedly, the son finally got enlightened, but the other party was a man.

“Zhiyu is the only child!” Chen Shuang said sullenly, “What should we do? Have you ever approached the other party?”

Since he is an ordinary person, he should be able to use the ability to spot money. Although the rules of the gentry are simple and crude, they are easy to use.

There’s nothing money can’t handle, and if there isn’t, it’s just not enough money.

“I didn’t look for him, I just inquired briefly. Zhiyu has been single for so many years and finally met one, and we are not the kind of unsympathetic parents.” Mother Chen completely took it seriously, “Besides, our family Zhiyu’s self-control is so strong, it’s no big deal to indulge once in a while. The other party looks stupid, and he doesn’t seem to be able to keep Zhiyu.”

“That’s right.” Speaking of her nephew, Chen Shuang was as proud as her sister, “Zhiyu is not a person who is greedy for pleasure. That kind of ‘instinct’ can’t happen to Zhiyu at all. Maybe the other party was pestering Zhiyu. And Zhiyu that child considering the overall situation…..”