9. the picture of him

Start from the beginning

Why Brielle's mother left and abandoned her? What really happened with their family? As much as i want to asked Belle but i feel like it just gonna make her feel sad, knowing why her mother left her.

After dressing her we headed downstairs. Everything is all settled, the theme of the small party for the kid, you will expect that its a princess theme. Can i be honest? I've always wanted to dress up as a princess and my favourite one is Cinderella, with his beautiful blue gown and crystal shoes but now it didn't matter since im already twenty-three.

"Uncle Jamie!" Brielle exclaimed, running towards to a man. As Brielle hugged him tightly.

"Hey, how's my favourite princess? It's been too long eh." He gently tickled Brielle, look like they are really close.

"Im all grown up." Brielle giggled, "And look im taller than before."

"Sure you are." Jamie smiled as he stood up and with that a little cute girl approached us and i assumed it's Jamie's daughter. Brielle and her immediately went to the room where the party.

"Hi, im Yelena, Brielle's nana." I greeted him warmly as i stick my hand.

"Jamie, nice to meet you." He smiled back and we shook a hand. "I didn't know Brielle had a Nana already, but im glad she already found someone will take care of her."

I laughed as we walked together through the room where all the kids. "Yeah, well, im glad too. Are you friends with Alex—I mean, Mr. Turner?"

"Yeah, Alex is a good friend of mine, I've know him since for too long." Jamie told me, he had a British accent as well.

"Well, I'd be honest that over a year of me working here no one visited him here." I laughed awkwardly, we're closed but i want to be honest about his friend.

Jaime laughed and nodded his head. "Alex is very busy person, he loves working and working."

Jamie and i made a small conversation while watching the kids playing. It had to be cut when he excused himself and told me to check Alex and probably have a friends bonding. So i just do my thing to be with these lovely kids, it's actually fun tho, they are lovely and i already like them. I never even like kids but why i felt really close to them, i mean I would love to spend a day with them.

I made a little speech about princess and they are very interested about it. Of course it's about Sleeping beauty. After that Nora made them some cookies and some cupcakes, and other sweets, i dont know if it's right to feed these children some sweets.

"My Daddy bought me some big castle." Bonnie  said, while eating her cupcakes, i think she already had five cupcakes.

"My Daddy gave me two big doll, and some princess castle too." Amelia muttered, licking the icing on her cupcake, as they both look at Brielle who look a little disappointed.

I began to feel bad when Brielle stay silence. Just like that Alex came in the door way, in a black shirt, it's plain black shirt fitted in his arm with the gold chain over his neck. Even a grey jeans, his shirt was tucked in. He was humongous contrast to the light of the room. His long hair that always gelled back a little. I've always wanted to touch it. He stared at me with those lust eyes of him, he's been checking the children and im sure he's watching me.

"Well, im sure your Daddies is very proud to all of you. Including you, Brielle." I immediately spoke, as i turned to look at Alex who have playfully smirk at his mouth. "Let's take a break, shall we? Who want some ice cream?"

"Me!" They all exclaimed and raised their hands.

I headed to the small kitchen that only next to the room where the children are. I dont know why Brielle didn't say anything, i mean, Alex always giving his daughter a toys but Brielle choose to be silence. What's the worst is, Alex didn't do anything. What a jerk.

"I didn't know yer very good with kids and I dont know how you survive listening with their sick story." Alex deep voice make me jump, i turned around to see him leaning on the table across me.

"You're just afraid with kid." I rolled my eyes to him as i continue to scoop an ice cream. "And it's my job."

"It make me turned on anyway..." I froze wincing slightly when his hand played with the hem of my dress. I think its a bad idea to wear some short dress, not even think to wear underneath, well, except underwear. Maybe i want him to notice me. I felt his soft lips on my neck as he gave me wet kisses.

"What are you doing?" I exhaled sharply, as soon i felt his hand on my thighs. "They're only in the other room anyone could walk in."

"So? Do i look like i care?" Alex mumbled.

A moment of me thinking, how does it feel to be screw here in this room with full of sweets foods. With full of  cupcakes with pink and purple icing. Is that will make us having sweet sèx?

He spun me around, until i was caught between rock and a hard place. Between the table behind me and Alex pressed me against my front, I couldn't decided if i should push him or what, my throat felt dry and i took a deep breath when i met his brown eyes. With that he captured my lips in a desperate kiss, I didn't even think twice, i kissed him back harder.

One of his arm wrapped around me pressing my body up against his, while the other hand moving further to my thighs until he went underneath my underwear and began to stroke me.

Oh God, it feels good but we shouldn't doing this, not at least here.

"Stop...Al, no!" I hissed, trying to push him but he even he hold me tightly while continue stroking me.

"What? Don't you feel comfortable 'ere or you want a bed?" He scoffed, he's brows meet together.

I dont want him to stop, he's like very addicted but damn, i should stop this. If anyone walk in we're screw. It might be Brielle, Bonnie or Amelia and damn that will traumatised them.

"I—No, just stop." This time i pushed him, pulling down my dress. "Al, are you crazy? If the kids saw us we're screwed. So get your hands of me!"

"Did you get deja vu?" I could hear the smirk on his voice, and yes i know what he's talking about now.

"You're jerk you know! What do you want?" I said sounding annoyed.

"You think i forgot of what you fuckin' did at me office?"Alex said dryly.

"Do we really have to talk about that when im in a middle of something?" I raised my brows at him, i dont know if he's thinking straight when im doing my job and now he's making no sense. Showing up teasing me and now being so annoying.

His brow knitted in annoyance. "I dont know you tell me, what's gotten in to you that you did that?"

"You enjoyed it right? Now excuse me, they need these ice cream." I gave him my most sweet smile, giving him a little kiss to his cheeks and went back where the kids.

I swear to God, its hard to be with Alex in one roof.