"Come over right now. Melissa's put a suitcase in her car that has Ian's passport in it." Spencer said, not giving Katherine any time to answer as she hung up. 

Katherine reluctantly got out of her bed and threw on a random t-shirt from her closet with a pair of shorts. She pulled on her converse and grabbed her phone and keys as she headed out the door, running over to Spencer's house. 

The next morning the two girls drove over to the hospital, meeting up with Wren. 

"Melissa, I've had second thoughts about the injuries you've described. I'm concerned Ian could have a staph infection. I'm gonna have to insist that I see him before you go anywhere. I'll bring whatever drugs are necessary. No, Melissa. I come with you, or no deal." Once Wren got off the phone he turned to the two girls, one with a signature smirk on her face and the other worried. 

"She bought it." Wren said. "She still doesn't know where Ian's hiding but she'll call me tomorrow when she finds out so I can go with her. 

"And we'll be right behind you." Spencer said. 

"I'm gonna give Ian hell." Katherine said, ready to see the boy she used to admire in pain. 

...

"Wren" Spencer said, answering her phone, making Katherine instantly perk up. 

"Melissa just called. She knows where Ian is." Wren said. 

"WE're on our way." Spencer said, as Katherine got their things. 

Wren tried to speak again, but was instantly out off by Spencer hanging up her phone as the two brunettes ran outside. 

Katherine quickly sent an SOS text to the other girls before putting her phone in her pocket, not noticing Jason's text. 

"Do we have a plan?" Hanna asked, as her, Aria, and Emily sat in the back seat of Spencer's car. 

"Storm in and give Ian a pice of my mind." Katherine said. 

"We're still working on it." Spencer said, giving Katherine a quick glare. 

"Should we call Garrett, tell him about Ian?" Emily asked. 

"If Ian was a liar, Garrett could be one too." Katherine said, not wanting to believe it but also knowing she can't repeat that mistake. 

"The last thing we need to do is get him involved in another mystery we can't explain." Aria said. 

"That's what happens when we're the girls who cried wolf." Hanna said. 

"I'll show Ian a wolf." Katherine mumbled. 

"Kat, shut up." Spencer said, rolling her eyes. 

"Don't you get it? We're screwed." Hanna said, sighing. 

"They're stopping." Aria said, as they all sat up more to see. 

They watched as Wren and Melissa got out of the car, the pair rushing to get inside. 

The five girls quietly and slowly stepped out of their own car, not wanting Melissa to hear them. 

"There's no turning back now, right?" Spencer said, taking a step forward. 

"Too far in to stop." Katherine said, walking forwards slowly. 

"I've got 911 on speed dial." Aria said, feeling slightly panicked as they hid behind a tree. 

"I'v only got one bar." Hanna said, her eyes glued to her phone. "Crap, no bars." 

"We should take a photo of Ian, prove we haven't been making this all up." Emily said. 

"Yeah and let that somehow blow up in our faces too." Katherine said, scoffing. 

They got to the gate and watched as Melissa went inside, leaving Wren outside. 

The five girls went through the fence, walking even closer to the entrance of the barn. 

But they all ran like hell to the inside as they heard Melissa scream. 

"Melissa!" Spencer yelled, running faster than anyone. 

They got inside to Melissa sobbing in Wren's arms. 

"Oh my god." Aria said, trying to hold Katherine back so she wouldn't see. But it was too late. 

Katherine stared at Ian's body, tears falling down her face s she tried to hold herself up. 

As they all walked back outside, Melissa and Katherine utter wrecks they saw the police and their families. 

Katherine instantly noticed the blonde and ran into his arms, sobbing as she ignored the thoughts in the back of her head saying it's a bad idea to be with him in that way. 

"He's gone, Jason. He's gone." Katherine cried as he held her in his arms. 

"Im here, Kat." Jason said, holding her tightly and wishing he could just take her pain away. 

This is so short but I literally haven't updated in forever lol