14~Festival~

(Y'ALL I'M SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS STORY OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY zHELP😭😭😭)

(also about the previous chapter, my Taki obsession came back; i'm hopefully gonna start paying a lot more attention to this story if I STOP GETTING WRITERS BLOCK😡😡😡)

Woooohoo November. The month of the turkey!! 1!!!

You were planning on going to a Fall festival with F/N to celebrate Thanksgiving. It started at around 5:00 so you had plenty of time to prepare and get ready. You were texting F/N while having breakfast cereal.

Y/N:
Istfg dude Christmas
isn't even until next month
read 2:40
F/N🤡:
Ik but November goes by so fast ffs
2:40
Y/N:
Not for the men yk
they gotta suffer through NNN💀
read 2:41
F/N🤡:
Tjat isn't my problem i bet u failed no simp September( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2:41
Y/N:
Bro- Okay what's this convo turning into
Are we still going to the festival or-
read 2:43
F/N🤡:
Well obv, unless I don't coincidentally
have another appointment today
2:43

F/N🤡:
shit i gtg we'll talk later
2:45
Y/N:
You better not😭okay bye-
delivered   just now

You sighed a little and turned your phone off, facing it down. The cereal bowl has been emptied. You got up to put it away in the sink, then skittered upstairs to your room where you locked yourself in and blasted Spotify from your $2 airpods.

Later on in your shuffle, Sofia by Clairo came on and it kinda reminded you of one distinct person. Someone who you couldn't get off your mind for some reason..

...Taki. Of course. By now it was super obvious that you were clearly crushing on the nun.

On the subject of Taki, you started to wonder if he's ever been to a festival before. Or if she even knew what it was. She did seem like the type to just stay indoors most of the time, so you couldn't really guarantee everything.

It wouldn't hurt to take him, but you had plans already to go with your friend. Well, you could invite her along too, F/N surely wouldn't mind, right?
Right?

You checked your phone. HOLY CRAP LOIS IT'S 4:31 WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!?!!

You rushed to your dresser and got ready. Hopefully you weren't gonna be late. You could already imagine F/N pulling up by your house in the good ol' Dababy convertible.
It was cold outside so you put on a hoodie and headed out.

You pulled out your phone and saw a text from F/N.

F/N🤡:
oml im so sorry y/n i
can't come😭
4:18
Y/N:
I- WHAT WHY?!?!?
read 4:31
F/N🤡:
ISTFG MY MOM SAID
I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER
MY LITTLE BROTHER
WHILE SHE AND MY DAD
GO OUT
4:32
Y/N:
THIS IS THE SECOND TIM-
So like are we cancelling this?
read 4:32
F/N🤡:
wtf-No you should still go, tell
me how it is at least😢😢
4:33

Your mood instantly dropped. You pushed yourself to keep walking. Maybe going to the festival alone wouldn't be too bad. Maybe it would be fun. Maybe it-...

A lightbulb dinged in your head.

...maybe you could bring Taki with you. Just like how you were thinking earlier. He would probably enjoy all the pretty lights and decorations, watching scared parents chasing after their runaway kids--*COUGH* the ferris wheel, etc.