8 -Killer on the loose-

TW: BLOOD, DEATH, VIOLENCE, ETC.

You were on your couch, daydreaming about what had happened in the last couple weeks.

~You and F/N went on a trip to a haunted mansion~

~You met a cute nun there; Taki~

~Yeah, you kinda had to admit. She was pretty cute and in both ways~

~Still...one minor conflict.....~

~..F/N still doesn't know about Taki~

~What if F/N gets you in trouble for going places with a huge, psychopatic nun??~

~What if the nun kills F/N???~

~Anyways back to describing your week~

~You were pretty sure that Taki isnt allowed at Sarvente's church anymore after the incident~

~You really hoped Ruv was okay~

~What if Sarv's nex-..~

Your phone suddenly buzzed.

It was the News.

You opened it and widened your eyes at the words and pictures.

Killer on the loose: Lock all doors. Keep children and others safe.

You looked carefully at the picture and realized...

...ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡...𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖..

You didn't know how to react.

Either scared that there's a killer, relieved that it's just your well known friend; Taki, or concerned that people are dying after every beat your heart makes.

You went into autopilot mode, gathered your things, and rushed out the door.

The closer you got, the more blood there was and the louder screaming and psychoic laughing there was in the distance.

You were worried that Taki wouldn't recognize you....and you'd die..

Eventually you got to the park and caught silhouettes of kids screaming and a tall figure chasing after them with a chainsaw.

You got close enough to where you could see their faces and hesitated for a second, "TAKI!!" you called out.

The figure stopped and in the distance, you could see his 2-lined pupils glance towards you, and then her head turning a bit as well.

Once your eyes met, the nun slightly abated her chainsaw.

"Taki....what happened??" you asked in a soft, unthreatening tone.

Taki kept looking at you. His eyes seemed to soften as she stared into your eyes.

The was smeared blood on her cheeks, chainsaw, hands, and shoes.

Taki was about to speak when a child came running at full speed past him, screaming, catching both of yours attention.

She started running at the poor kid and you instinctively went after her.

Taki was fast.

Very fast.

You soon caught up to Taki and hugged him tightly from behind, causing her to almost trip.

She stopped and looked down at you.

He looked like he was in a rush.

"Stop killing people, Taki. Isnt there anything else you can do??" you reasoned, still clinging.

Taki stared down at you and the longer you held eye contact, the more tender she became with you.

Moment.

Suddenly, a middle aged woman grabbed your shirt, and pulled you out of the hug, running away, "BE CAREFUL DEAR, YOU COULD'VE DIED!!"

You tried to pry yourself out of the woman's grip, "IT-ITS FINE! IM OK!! LET ME GO PLEASE"

She looked at you with a concerned expression and muttered, "..who let this mf out"

From behind, you could hear the faint buzz of a chainsaw and running.

You looked back to see Taki going full speed at you and the woman with his chainsaw raised.

You widened your eyes, "TAKI NOO-"

💢𝙁𝙎𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃~💢

You were knocked to the ground and your vision was blurred.

Everything grew silent and only the loud "eee"ing of silence was heard.

Through your fucked up vision, you could faintly make out the woman's bleeding body on the floor, and Taki staring down at her, holding the bloody chainsaw behind him.

You once again started to black out and felt the familiar sensation of being lifted up and a hand
fondling your head.
.
.
.