12~The Mall😹😹😹(slight crackfic)

(Sorry I haven't been updating ahahah😹😿)

You drove over to the mansion on a hoverboard in your light-up sketchers.

You pushed open the doors uninvited, "HEY"

Startled, Taki swerved her view in your direction.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL," you yelled, grabbing Taki by the arm and pulling him outta the place.

Nun was confused as hell but enjoyed the company.

~time skip~

You and nun arrived at the mall.

"HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DOLLAR TREE. waIT OUT HERE," your broke 2 penny ass screeched, running into the store at full speed, probably breaking the doors.

As you casually made your way in, Taki just stood there next to the doorway "🧍🏻‍♀️"

Taki's POV(first and most likely last POV of this mf I'm doing):

...it's been 20 minutes..

.....when is y/n coming back...

...do I just..stand here and stare at random people walking by...?

...i feel like a dog leashed to a pole....

....there's a little kid pointing at me to its mom...

..I don't blame it...it's not very normal you'd see a random armed nun in the wild....in front of a fucking dollar tree waiting for their S/O...

.....I glared so fucking hard at the kid....

....it started crying and running out and into the streets...

...there's a huge car coming....

...oh-oh dar-oh darn...oh gee...

...if I was the mother I would be devastated right now...

You came back out covered in merchandise and looked up at Taki with a smile.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The nun looked like she was about to cry a happy tear.

"...Did you do something again?—" you asked, looking around in paranoia.

"yes." Taki said immediately, almost cutting you off with no hesitation, no second thought.

You stared at him for a minute, "......alrighty then...LETS GO TO CHUCKY CHEEZ😂😃"

Taki tilted her head, "..didn't that place close over 3 years ago?.."

You thought for a second then changed your mind, "..okay....let's just...walk around.....ig.."

HAHAHA SILLY Y/N THERE'S NO CHUCKY CHEESE IN THE MALL HAHAHAHA LITTLE👊💢FUCKING👊💢IDIOT👊💢AHAHAHAHA

You were walking around with your alien lover until you found a food court.

Taki's eyes lit up a bit and pushed you aside gently, then ran to the nearest court.

You pursed your lips and walked to a table.

And waited.

How the turns table

Taki eventually came back with like, 5 bags.

You sat back up, "Hey!...what's in those bags?"

"..........food............and more food.........." she said, setting only two on the table.

You looked down at the other 3, "..but what's in the othe—"

Suddenly, she slammed her hands on the table, interrupting you, and earning a few looks from others.

"..eat"

You slowly opened a bag, "oh darn you better have used your own money to pay for this..."

Taki just looked around awkwardly.

You gasped slightly when you saw it, "ohh my-....no...wha-w-WHAT ARE THESE??"

He just stared at you, ".....i thought you would like them..."

You pinched the bridge of your nose, "...what even.....im sorry but which court did you go to exactly? What are these??", you said the last parts as you looked back up.

Taki stared at you, then the bag, and whispered,

"...conchas"..

You stared at the rolls and didn't move until you heard the quiet sound of a chainsaw getting slowly revved up from under the table.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL EAT IT JEEZ," you exclaimed, Kirby-ing each and every one of the conchas in your bag.

You looked up at Taki who was just watching you eat.

"....you gonna have some?" you asked, your mouth still kinda stuffed.

She simply nodded but never took one for himself.

~timeskip~

It was soon noontime and almost sunset.

You and Taki found a ledge and decided to sit on it.

Facing the direction the sun was setting...

Taki then turned to you, doing the classic lip bite meme.

You looked back at him and did the face back.

Soon enough, the two of you leaned in and your silhouettes came together, blocking the view of the sunset.

💋

The End..

/j

Why did I choose to write like this..

Apologies if this chapter is kinda choppy💀