9-Chat-

(I was listening to "Weird girl taking a marble soda" while writing this lol)

F/N was over at your house, sitting on the side of your bed while you were on your phone, scrolling through God knows what.

"Sooo...where'd you go on Friday when I was away?" F/N asked, swinging their legs.

You laughed, still on your phone, "the mansion again"

F/N nodded and turned so that more of their body was on the bed, "hm...is there anything interesting in there that made you revisit? I just don't wanna miss anything again"

You thought for a moment.

You weren't sure if you were ready to tell them about Taki and the stuff you did..

"Uh," you fiddled with your fingers a little, "mm...not really"

F/N noticed you looked a little uneasy and leaned towards you, "hey, are you ok? Did that place scare you?"

You shook your head and went back on your phone, "nah, it's fine, I just made a new friend and all, yada yada nothing special"

F/N smiled, "What?? Who is it?? There was another person there???"

Crap.

"Well, uh-" you started.

~Is F/N gonna be ok with this?~

~What if they tell my parents and I'm not allowed back?~

~Okay, just explain and it'll be all over~

You inhaled.

"SOTHEREWASTHISREALLYTALLNUNANDSHEWASREALLYCREEPYBUTWEGOTTOKNOWEACHOTHERANDITOOKHIMTOACHURCHWHERESHEANDANOTHERNUNHADARAPBATTLESHEKNOCKEDOUTADUDEWITHHERCHAINSAWANDWESORTAMADEOUTAFTER-"

F/N widened their eyes and shook you, "-WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! TALK SLOWLY I CANT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING YOU SAID"

You sighed and shook your head, "So basically, tall religious person with a fucking chainsaw. Talk. Friend. Spend time. Witnessed a KO. Back to mansion. Platonic Sex Ed" you explained, a bit out of breath.

F/N paused to process everything.

They opened their mouth, "...........so...........you made friends with a nun and now ur dating it? How does that work?"

You almost choked on your own spit, "PH-AK-WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM??"

F/N traced little patterns in your blanket with their finger, " 'Platonic Sex Ed'. I assume you're having some sort of romantic relationship"

You turned slightly pink, "I-...not exactly, I mean-like-"

F/N continued to play with your blanlet, "-How does that even happen?? Nuns can't be in relationships, Y/N. How and why did you decide on this?"

You slightly pulled your hair, not knowing how to play this off, "I-um-she has a weapon and all..so-so he probably isn't a 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒 nun"

F/N sighed and shook their head, smoothing out your blanket, "I don't know, Y/N. I'm gonna have to see this guy in person."

You frowned and gloomily looked back down at your phone, feeling that bad feeling of when you've been scolded by your parents.

(I took a lil break so pls excuse if my writing got a bit worse😅)