4. Wilbur & Violet's Interrelation Growth? So Romantic!

Location: Division 1.6 Home Economics, Room 13, Sector D

The other day before the S.B Williams Hall was under attack, the raven-haired couple met in science class. They always help each other study each other's homework, and their bond level and relationship is going up. Now that they proved that they're officially dating, they got put in a home economics class with a lot of other couples. But the couple who's got their relationship really high was Winston and Chika Slater, because they got married last week.

It turns out that there was no teacher in the class today, so the couples were hanging out in the classroom, as if it was study hall.

"Wow, look at the Slaters." Said a guy in the classroom.

"Their wedding was a blast." A girl said, sitting back next to the guy who just said that.

"They're way to better than that raven-haired pair." Another guy said.

Violet has put her head down covering her ears because she doesn't want to hear what everyone else was saying about Winston and Chika.

"Violet. Violet?" Wilbur tried to wake her up. "Hey. Are you okay?"

Violet finally looked at him.

"Do you want a granola bar?" Wilbur passed a granola bar to Violet.

Violet didn't say anything, so he decided to lay his head next to hers. He kissed her in the cheek and he pulled her close.

Another guy in the classroom was like, "Hey! Look at Wilbur and Violet! They're snuggling like polar bears in the arctic!"

So everyone got crazy about that and took out their cell phones to take photos of them like that.

"Let's send it to Olivia!" Said another girl.

Wilbur took off Violet's headband to cover their faces with her hair.

*

Location: Unknown

After the class was over, the raven-haired couple headed to a dark room. They were taking a second to find out why Winston and Chika are a popular couple, similar to Zoe LaVerne and Cody Orlove, who obviously broke up.

"You good, Vi?" Wilbur asked her.

"People were saying that Winston and Chika couple are loved more than us." Violet said.

"Don't listen to what they say, the best thing for me is that I love you. I love you so good." Wilbur said.

"Yeah, I think our relationship level isn't good enough yet. What should we do to make it better?"

"I need a pet bunny rabbit for us to take care of. But I don't know what to name it."

"Bunny rabbits are cute. Good idea. We also need to keep practicing our music and send post our videos on Facebook."

"Yes. And since we're phoenokinetic, we have to do what Olivia said."

"Which is?"

"I have to combine my electric ball with your forcefield."

"I don't really know much about it, but okay."

The couple both hold hands and close their eyes to hope for a better interrelation growth. They both said, "One...two...three...four...five. In the name of the Lord and the Phoenix, shall we have a better relationship?" They took a two deep breaths, and in their mind, they got an answer.

"He said yes." Wilbur told Violet. "We just have to work on our goals. Can you think of anything?"

"Guess we're gonna check with Olivia."