Before He Quanlian could figure out how to smile perfectly to replace this embarrassing scene, he saw Nozaki Umetaro take out a camera out of nowhere and stared at him eagerly: "Put this on, Let me take some pictures!" He

    Quanlian: "..."

    Where did this pervert come from? !

    Although the smile on the corners of her lips was about to be distorted, He Quanlian still tried her best to maintain a smiling appearance, and slowly moved her butt back: "Wait! This is a sailor suit, wouldn't it be good to find a girl to replace it? For example... Sakura! Sakura should be very suitable!"

    He threw the pot on Sakura Chiyo without leaving no room to resonate with Nozaki Umetaro, only to see Nozaki Umetaro sighed hard, quite disappointed Look away: "I have tried, but Sakura firmly refused."

    ...Have tried? ?

    He Quanlian felt more distressed about the little girl Sakura at this moment. Nozaki seemed to only treat her as a tool person from beginning to end, um... it was too miserable.

    But thanks to this, He Quanlian also suddenly thought of a reason to get rid of this embarrassing scene.

    "Nozaki, do you want Saburo Suzuki to wear a sailor suit?"

    He deliberately raised his face, put his hands around his chest, and pondered solemnly, his sharp eyes shot at Nozaki Umetaro like a knife, "Then what do you want Mamiko to do! "

    If a boy gets angry..."

    He pointed sharply at Nozaki's chest.

    Word by word, "There are no girls anymore!"

    "!!"

    Like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, Nozaki Umetaro's pupils suddenly widened.

    His fingertips loosened involuntarily, and the expensive camera in his hand just fell straight to the ground.

    But he didn't seem to realize it, his body trembled unconsciously, and finally his knees softened and his hands were on the ground, his face was full of annoyance.

    "...That's right, the protagonist of this manga is Mamiko!" He put his hand on his forehead, his face ashen, "What happened to me just now, could it be that my love for Suzuki has exceeded that of Mamiko? Tsk, it's all my fault! I'm sorry, Mamiko."

    At this moment, Izumi Lian showed a holy and holy smile at the right time, and slowly patted Nozaki Umetaro on the shoulder, The voice soothed: "Don't worry, Mamiko won't blame you, as long as you can get lost in time."

    Nozaki Umedaro looked up and saw Izumi Lotus, who seemed to be radiating white light.

    The silver eyes flashed with tiny stars, and the smile on the corners of his lips made people feel like a spring breeze.

    In a trance, he seemed to see pure white wings scattered around He Quan Lian, gently soothing the pain in his heart.

    "Lotus..." For some reason, Nozaki Umetaro felt moved, and couldn't help shedding a few hot tears from the corners of his eyes.