Stop the execution!

Începe de la început

Yoo Junghyuk shot his trademark murderous glare for a little while and n continued with his story.

– I arrived in this place around two years ago... Then found Liridona just a few months back, we traced where everyone might be.

Kim Dokja calmly listened to his experiences. He suddenly became the First Prince of the Kaixenix Archipelago, and just as suddenly, throne usurpation broke out. Yoo Junghyuk was thrown into the middle of that armed revolt and began his bid for survival. He escaped from the royal castle and created a group of freedom fighters. And then, he searched around for the rest of the companions. His knightress was on his side all along, then later turned out to be the character that Liridona would play...

– By the time I arrived here, Yi Hyeon-Seong, Jeong Hui-Won, and even Han Su-Yeong were already in that state.

– Are the three of them the only ones here? Where are the others? Is Liridona still the same?

– Haven't found anyone besides them. It's likely that only they were summoned to this world... Liridona had something in her that protected her mind. She was also the one who told me that it is you.

Yoo Junghyuk possessed the [Sage's Eyes]. In some regard, that skill allowed him to spy on far more complete information than Kim Dokja's own [Character List] exclusive skill. He had been relying on this skill to search for the other companions. He probably discovered Kim Dokja through it, too – since the [Sage's Eyes] didn't work on him. Kim Dokja observed the still-unconscious Lee Hyunsung. Yoo Junghyuk said he got here two years ago. In that case, just how long was Yi Hyeon-Seong trapped in this worldview?

– They have all been swallowed up by the Great Fable, haven't they?

– Presumably.

– What about you? You alright?

– You think a measly couple of years is enough to break me down?

(A/N- Nah, dude he built differently..!)

Kim Dokja belatedly recalled what an outstanding man Yoo Junghyuk was. The steadfast Lee Hyunsung, the driven Jung Heewon, and even Han Sooyoung all broke down and lost themselves... And of course, Liridona and Kim Dokja are on a different page.

[Great Fable, 'Kaixenix Archipelago', is shooting a dissatisfied glare at Incarnation 'Yoo Junghyuk'.]

However, Yoo Junghyuk was completely unscathed. But then again, that was pretty obvious when Kim Dokja thought about it. The method employed by this worldview's 'Great Fable' to break them down was 'time' itself. However, Yoo Junghyuk possessed far stronger resistance to the passage of time than anyone. Well, he had already spent hundreds of years in the Dark Stratum going through harsh training, after all.

[The worldview is expressing its puzzlement over your lengthy silence.]

"What are we gonna do now?" Liridona spiked up a question to the two silent males, she had been bothered by the silence and the constant eye contact from the two males. Kim Dokja raised his head towards the sky, The current scenario was governed by the rules set out by the worldview. Even Yoo Junghyuk seemed to have realized how they should start acting from here onwards. Kim Dokja finished preparing himself and opened his lips. "Older brother," Yoo Junghyuk's expression crumpled into something unsightly. Liridona the other hand look like a lost puppy looking in between them...

– Hey, don't make a face like that. This is the restriction of our current scenario. Do you think I'm enjoying this, either?

Yoo Junghyuk's eyes were bubbling over like boiling lava finally softened just a tad. Yup, this guy was going to experience severe difficulties pretty soon; according to Ricardo's memories, the original setting for the First Prince was 'loving and warm-hearted big brother', that was why. Yoo Junghyuk opened his lips, "Speak, Ricardo." Liridona sighed defeatedly and left the two alone to sit in a corner. "What are you going to do next? It looks to me that even the revolution has failed now. No, besides all that, why did you even appear in the execution ground, anyway?" Kim Dokja look at him, "I was planning to kill the false king."