Itinerant Fellow

LIRIDONA AMPHELICE'S POINT OF VIEW

The gentle breeze of the wind kiss my flushed face as I traveled on a vessel, I'm set on a new travel place again. The book in my hand was nabbed tightly. After last night's occurrence, I was enlightened to set a foot in a new place. Dream shifting, I experienced it once when I was a kid. But now that I experienced it once more, a Multitude of emotions rushed through my senses.

"His beauty is beyond the reach of my understanding. His face appears to be whittled and assembled by the hand of God himself, Abbot's never-ending darkness in his eyes. The hand that can hold the whole world itself is the whole thing that I ever yearned for." I wrote and spoke at the same time like someone is listening to me.

The birds perk beside me and squawked in understanding, There's something about that man that I can't pinpoint. The droplet of rain fell on my skin, I shivered remembering last night's occurrence. "I must get inside now, I still had to stay 3 daytime and 2 nights on the ocean..." I quietly trek down the deck and to my room.

The people aboard are all gathering in the center of the boat, There seems to be a party going on. But the longing I felt to read the book overpowered my curiosity. "Excuse me, madamé." I squeeze in through the wave of coming people. A smile etched my face as soon as I saw my room getting nearer.

***

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

In a distant place, the said man earlier was busy cleaning his breaking the sky sword nearby an ocean's shore. The encounter with the woman was surprisingly delightful for the regressor. He doesn't know why, but it gives him a sense of relaxed feeling. The other party members of <Kim Dokja's company> are bewildered at the subtle change of the said man.

"Is it okay to spy on Yoo Junghyuk-ssi?" Lee Hyunsung ask the three people he was with. Jung Heewon, Han Sooyung, and Kim Dokja himself. "The kid told us he started to act like this after they saw that woman..." Kim Dokja narrowed his eyes at Han Sooyoung's words.

"So he's like in love? damn, I thought it was Seolwha he likes... I mean they have a kid in his 2nd regression." Jung Heewon was skeptical as they saw the man smiling at nothing. "We need a further examination... On who that woman is." Albeit there knowing, Yoo Junghyuk sensed their presence.

But he paid them no mind, His mind is occupied at the thought of that woman again. Last night he dreamt of her, he was being swayed in a giant swing in the middle of a tranquil and silent forest. The lady sang a beautiful lullaby. It was one of the most relaxing nights that he had. "Yah! Kim Dokja don't push me!"

The bickering of the spying party members broke his peaceful thinking. "Yah! he'll hear us!" He sighed and put his sword on his scabbard. He stood up and faced the giant stone that the 4 people were at. "Come out." His voice boomed around the place. It was cold and stern, Kim Dokja got out followed by Jung Heewon then Han Sooyung, and lastly, Lee Hyunsung

"Hey, Yoo Junghyuk! isn't the weather nice?" Kim Dokja tried to avoid his scary eyes. "Who's the woman that the kids talk about?" Han Sooyung cut to the chase. "No one," As usual his answer was short and dry. The four cant help but deadpan. "I guess it's not Seolwha-ssi anymore." Kim Dokja however has different thoughts in mind.

[The Secretive Plotter is smiling]

______________

EDITED: 02-02-23 MINOR CHANGES