Demons! Oh, Demons!

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The day went on faster than Liridona think, The party members talked and chat with her like yesterday never happened. Han Sooyung, However, avoided her at all costs. Even Kim Dokja seemed to avoid her whenever he senses her near him. "Do your two friends still have a grudge against me?" She questions the regressor beside her. "No, they're just scared about your capabilities." She looks down in sadness.

Presently, they were getting ready to sleep, The girl sat up and leaned in at the regressor who was currently laying down. "Well, How do I get them to favor me?" The regressor hauled the girl down on his chest and embrace her. "You don't have to do anything... They'll warm up to you soon." The girl sighed and close her eyes. "I feel weird, I feel like everyone is looking at me." The man sighed and rubbed her tense shoulder. 

"Dismiss it, you'll get accustomed to it soon. Now go to sleep." The girl silently dozes off in his chest. Yoo Junghyuk stares at the girl lying on his chest and smiled slightly, He can't believe it. She's here now, He doesn't have to sleep just to see her. It was one of the most delightful nights for him. He pulled the blanket over them and dozes off too.

***

[3:36 A.M]

The analog clock indicated the time, A harsh wind blew and tumble things down the training ground. This shook Liridona awake, not from the noises but from the sense of danger. The room was dark and only illuminated by the moon. She sat up and chafed the fatigue out of her eyes. She gulps down as she felt a chilling presence looming over them. Just then a system message is heard.

[Demon King of Lust and Fury has incarnated in Yoo Junghyuk and Kim Dokja's Industrial Complex!]

A sense of dread possess her entire being, Her pact mark glowed in the dark as the demonic figure neared the room. She looks down at the man beside her sleeping soundly. "I'll come back later," She got down from the bed and approaches the window. A young chubby-looking girl was down there staring back at her. her gaze hardened as she realize the kid was possessed.

She jumped down the window and landed perfectly on her feet without a scrape. "What do you want?" Asmodeus grinned darkly at the girl and stood up, "I came here to see the pretty face of the divine mage for myself." Liridona hardens her gaze at that. "I can tell you're fibbing..." The demon smiled and chuckled darkly. "You're not from here, Are you?" The girl nodded.

"Come with me peacefully and the worst thing that could happen shall be avoided," Liridona took a step back, Her hand blazed a golden color and formed a bright-looking spear. "I see, are you sure you can 'purge' me?" Liridona, however, did not speak, she just stared at the demon. "You know I can't bound you because of that girl." She held the spear in her hands tightly.

"Ahaha, You're quite a sharp girl." Just a few more minutes and the others would be aware of him. "I can't dawdle any longer..." He unleashes his status and attacks Liridona. Liridona didn't flinch however, The stronger the demon let out demonic energy, the more the spear turned it into a holy power. This pushes back the demon slightly.

"Hmm, you're one tricky girl." Liridona rush to attack him head-on, The demon smiled and outstretched his hand. A book opened in front of him and burned his hands. "Kuek..!" The book glowed in holy light. "The Holy Book of Vishanti... Oh, Goddess of Light Araya! Show me the path of victory! Let the sinners be damned! Let the demons be burned in your holy light!" As the girl enchanted a bigger status than Asmodeus was unleashed.

Asmodeus's status crumbled by the power of the book, the ground quavered, and as if the heavens were opening to her call. He growled and fled away. The aftershock however caught up to him, The whole people of the industrial complex were awoken. The party members were shaken awake at the tremendous status. A series of system messages poured out.

[Scribe of Heaven is astounded at the tremendous power of status!]

[Demon-Like Judge of Power is clapping excitedly!]

[Demon King of East Hell is gripping his hand tightly.]

[Prisonner of the Golden Headband is gripping his hair in excitement.]

[Few of the constellations are laughing at the cowardice that the demon king showed.]

...

Kim Dokja saw how it all unfolds, He saw how the girl held her stance against the demon king. Junghyuk is indeed lucky for getting someone so potent as her. He watch silently and was ready to attack too if things go wrong. However, the unexpected power from the girl held him back. He was frozen in his stature as if the status glued him down to his feet.

Junghyuk ran to the girl and catch her before she falls, "What are you thinking about going out alone?!" He seethed at the kneeling girl. "A demon came here, he said if I come with him peacefully nothing wrong will happen... But I can tell he's lying." Junghyuk stood up as the girl did so too.

"Dokja was it? Why were you only watching?" Kim Dokja stiffen up, "You can tell I was watching?" The girl nodded and look at the place the holy light strike down, it was like thunderstruck. "I can tell you're watching up from your room." Yoo Junghyuk turned to the man. "Why is that demon possessing the girl? Is that his incarnation?" 

The others crowded in the vicinity area, "Yes, Just like angels demons have incarnation too." Liridona had a shocked face, "I forgot about that..." Kyrgios stared at the woman, "Her unleash of status earlier is shocking... It's almost comparable to a myth-grade level constellation..." Kyrgios muttered beside the breaking the sky sword saint. The saint nodded and stared at her.

"Well, I can no longer sense him... Let's all go back to sleep." The others groaned and oblige. "Next time something like this happened tell me!" Junghyuk fumes once the others are far. "I'm sorry, I can't help it." The girl looks down. "Besides, I'm strong enough to fight." Yoo Junghyuk carried the woman on his shoulder.

"I know, but I insist you still let me know." The girl struggled and shrieked. "H-hey!" she struggles as they climbed up the stairs. "Come on now Amaré!" She whined and tried to get down. "I promise you! I won't do it again." Yoo Junghyuk dropped the woman on the bed and glowered at her. He looked like a feral beast ready to pounce on her.

"Do you know how worried I am?" He suddenly slumped onto the bed and lay on top of her. "I'm sorry... I love you." The regressor buried his face into the girl's chest and inhaled her scent. "I love you too," He repositioned himself and hugged the girl. "Now, go to sleep..." He encaged Liridona in a tight hug. The girl didn't budge and dozes off too.