A Fleeting Dream

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The stillness inside the bedroom Yoo Junghyuk's currently residing in is peaceful. His eyes are closed as he embraced the warmness the mattress has to offer him. In a minute, however, He felt all his muscles relax as he slept soundly. Then a tranquil feeling looms in his cold heart. He felt as of he is appeased and rested. A warm light was reflected on his face. His once position of face down was turned into a corpse-like position on a grassy field. He opened my eyes and was shocked to see that I'm below a giant tree.

The grass before him swayed in the air in a silent melody of nature, the sun shone brightly and the river beside him glistened like a dragon's most treasured jewel under the sun's warm race of light. It was so clear and refreshing. The wind carries a silent hum of passion, the voice it belongs to was unknown to his ears. He stood up and tried to locate where the sound was coming from. 

He trots down the path where he hears it the most and felt like his body is afloat, each of his steps was light and quick. Then a woman in a victorian dress was swinging in a vine on a giant mahogany tree. She has long auburn-red hair, a pale complexion, and is petite, to say the least. His eyes were in awe and felt enticed, He tried to approach her when she suddenly vanished into thin air.

The place was peaceful and refreshing, everything felt so cool and warm at the same time. He looked around more to distinguish where he was. The sudden thought of leaving everyone behind reminds him of the reason he needs to wake up. And just then a dozen boats reached the river bank. Fishermen got down their boats in a boisterous manner. Nonetheless, It never beat the tranquility of the area.

The wind picked up a pace as the grass danced around, He sat down a bit to enjoy the scenery. Seemingly needing a place to charge out everything in his weary mind had to offer. It is like he can't think other than sit and relax, he realized how long has it been since he had been relaxed like this. He felt light-headed now. He closed his eyes and felt a sudden jolt to his stagnant form, then in an instant. 

He's back to where he originally was. "Junghyuk-ssi we have to move now... Dokja-ssi orders me to wake you up."  He drew in a breath and face the person in his quarters. It was Lee Seolwha, He didn't know he'd snooze that long... That dream completely threw him off-guard. But the eccentric woman inside there, He felt a slight attraction without even seeing a glimpse of her face... Nor without even knowing about her at all. "Junghyuk-ssi." Lee Seolwha hasn't left yet. "You can go now." He sat up and reach for his items. mulling over the dream he had just encountered.

EDITED: 02/02/23

CHANGE IT INTO THIRD PERSON'S PERSPECTIVE AND CHANGE SOME LINES