A lying Witch And a Warden

Start from the beginning

"If your going to eat my skin just get it over with"Luz crys pleadingly.

 "Eat you?Why would I eat a ...Potential customer!?We have shed human skin,a skin tightening cream, and a black box that repels your disgust towards yourself.So you interested.?"The poofy haired lady stares at us expectively.

"Huh oh that's not all it does." Luz adds.Luz then proceeds to ask me for batteries,which I take from a battery run doll and hand to luz,who puts the batteries in and turns on the TV which attracts a lot of customers for the lady who is now getting a lot of weird looking money.

 "Wow...Your good for a human."the lady states. 

"That's a weird thing to call another human." Luz questions.

 " Oh human,I'm not like you,for I am EDA the OWl LAdy, most powerful witch in the boiling isles,respected,feared,AND-""BUSTED"someone interjects Edas rant."HAAAH?!"I scream as Luz says Witch criminal."ANd you 2 are under arrest for fraternizing with a criminal."the gaurd picks Luz up but I start running."NOT IF YOU CAN CATCH ME ASSHOLE!!!"I yell grinning on the inside.I ALWAYS wanted to do this,so fun.Y/N runs faster and faster until she can no longer hear the yells of people chasing her.Y/N stops for a moment thinking about what has happened in the last hour and starts walking through the strange city hiding her ears behind her hood.

-------------------------------------What my version of Y/N would look like.---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Wow,i think to myself.This place is amazing.Terrifying but amazing nonetheless.You spot a nice place to sit wondering what the heck is happening.You see people with weird sigils on their arms.You guess what some of them could mean.A purple looking one that looks like and orb could mean tarot or oracle but i'm not sure.And the green plant one is obviously plant.But what is the gold one with the triangle and wings?huh.Anyway,I need to find Luz and make sure shes okay.I shouldn't have ran on her.BUUUUUUUUUUUT i also have a feeling that Eda will help her.I swear i heard her yell that Luz and me are much more valuable to her alive than dead,which is both good and bad news. Uuugh I'm giving myself a headache.I need to sit again.Oh no.my stupidly weird anxiety is kicking in again.I need to take a deep breath.There is no dragon from my dreams.Thyere is no scales crawling up my arms and legs.There is nothing.I take a deep breath ready to move again when I bump into someone.

"O-oh Crap I am SOO sorry for bumping into you,I'm just distracted and being a clutz."I say with a lot of sorriness.

 "ugh,your fine just look were your going next time."scowls a slightly attractive/slightly annoying voice.

"Mmhmm,I REALLY am sorry."

"Look I said your fine now leave me alone."This guy says with a bit of a wince.

"H-hey..are you ok?it kind of looks like your bleeding?Ohmygod,please dont tell me I did that?Oh my im sorryimsorryimsorrryim sor-""HEY,i said im fine sheesh.Do you even know who I am?"This STRANGER asks with a weird note of superiority.

"No?Am I supposed to know a complete stranger wearing a lot of white and gold and wearing a gold mask on your face?Cause if I am,then sorry...cause I don't."I say without realizing that I really sound truthful..even though I am being truthful.

"What?! I am the Golden Guard,Emperor Belos's right hand man.Not to mention a TEENAGE prodigy."The Golden Guard states somewhat intrigued,annoyed,confused and surprised at the fact that someone doesn't know about him which he thinks is Suspicious behavior.

"Well I have to get going Goldie.I have been here too long and i'm getting somewhat nervous,soo,maybe i'll see you around?"(Stupid idiot,Why did i say that.me and Luz are going back to the normal world.Right?)Y/N thinks and speaks while slowly walking away as too not arouse any more suspicion from this Golden Guard dude.

"Hey I did not give you the authority to call me that witch."Goldie says sternly making me think,oh I'm not that bad am I?I also very suddenly get a really bad headache making me want to get out of their even more now."But yes you may leave.just don't act so weird strange witch."Goldie states firmly while walking away.

What just happened!?This is too much for my brain to process but at least that infernal headache is gone and so is that back pain.haaaghuibjki i sigh.where is Luz?

---------------------------------------------THE GOLDEN GUARD'S POV-----------------------------------------------

Who was that strange girl and why was she hiding her eyes?And the fact she didn't know me?Something's up.I don't have time for this.I'll just find and follow her a different day,just to make sure she isn't a wild witch that needs to join a coven.

----------------------------------------------------------Y/N's POV--------------------------------------------------------

Woah this house is cool the owl bird tube thing isn't but yet is.All he said before throwing me inside was that a friend was here and that we should get to know each other sometime.

"LUZ!Your okay!I was so worried for you.I'm so sorry I ran that was not cool of me."I apologize.

"Y/N It's ok i wajbjbcjbjv  ghjgjv."Luz then proceeds to tell me what happened between her and Eda and King and when she was done I told her about my walk...except for the Golden Guard part.I did'n want to worry her.She also told me we could stay, which I gladly accepted Eda's offer.I finally end up taking off my hood and eye covering (feeling comfortable enough to show Eda my eyes when Luz and Eda gasps.

"Y/N?Look in the mirror."Luz commands shakily."Ok?"I chuckle Until I see myself.I gasp "What am I?" 

Y/N had longish black horns,pointed ears like Eda herself,and a long protruding and defined T/C (Tail color) tail

Again what I imagine my Y/N to look like.Face and all.

Alright!!!First chapter hope you all like it.if its messy its cause i'm new and improving.Don't like it?Just don't be mean.If there are spelling mistakes?Try to ignore them as some may be on purpose.And why does Y/N cover her face?Answers will be given later on as well hunterXreader.

Until then fellow beings.

PS I will mostly be using I/me/Y/N/ but will otherwise use they/them or she her pronouns.this story is more along the lines of a female but i will make a male version or a more masculine version of my Y/N for the people who like my Y/N her name is Vixen btw

1559 words --------- 8/1/2022