Chapter 6: The Uzui Family

Shoto kept following Tengen's crow (which he learned his name is Nijimaru) over to his estate. Shoto didn't know what to expect, all he knew is that Tengen was a duel wielder and that he used Sound Breathing, a breathing technique he created himself. He was thinking that maybe this training with Tengen was going to more than just develop his duel-wielding skills, but to also get more knowledge on how to make his own breathing technique. He saw an estate up ahead, which he assumed it was Tengen's. He didn't know much about Tengen at all, so for all he knew he might have kids or might have a place like Tokoyami's dorm that's all dark and ominous. Who knows?

"COME ON! I'M TRYING TO CLEAN THIS UP OVER HERE!!!"

"I ALREADY CLEANED UP THAT AREA DUMBASS!!!"

"WAAAH!!! TENGEN SHE CALLED ME A DUMBASS!!!"

"KNOCK IT OFF! WE HAVE SOMEONE STAYING OVER FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO BEHAVE YOURSELVES WILL YA?!"

Shoto heard all the screaming from outside the estate and he could tell they were three different girls screaming at each other.

"Why does he have three girls staying at his place? Are they servants or something?" Shoto wondered.

When Shoto walked up to the door, it opened in front of him and revealed Tengen with most of his hair down and in clothes that seem to be good for training.

"Hey Shoto, heard you walking up here. You ready to get started?" Tengen asked.

"Yeah, but I heard a lot of screaming outside, who was that?" Shoto asked.

"Oh, well that was-"

"TENGEN!!! MAKIO'S CALLING ME A DUMBASS!!!"

"I AM NOT YOU IDIOT!"

"YOU DID EARLIER!"

"WOULD YOU TWO CUT IT OUT?!"

Three women either run or walk into Shoto's view, seeing that the three of them look around Tengen's age. Maybe they were his sisters? Though they didn't really look that closely related to each other to him.

"Well, I guess I'll introduce you now," Tengen said, turning around towards the three women. "The shorter one over there is Suma," he said, pointing at the shorter one of the three.

Suma appeared to have shoulder-length black hair, short bands, and blue eyes. She appeared to be crying, clearly upset about something, probably was the one who was being called and dumbass and an idiot earlier.

"The one with yellow bangs is Makio," Tengen said, pointing at the one woman with yellow bangs.

Makio seemed to be of average height for a woman, along with her black hair being tied up in a ponytail with her yellow bangs hanging loosely. Her pale skin and large golden brown eyes were pretty noticeable and piercing, and from the way she was staring daggers at Suma, she was probably the one who called Suma a dumbass and an idiot.

"Then the last one with long hair is Hinatsuru," Tengen said, pointing at the woman with long black hair that was held up in a ponytail.

Hinatsuru seemed to be similar in height to Makio, and like her, she has her hair up in a ponytail, though her hair was much longer and completely black. She also had big eyes that were colored violet with a beauty mark beneath her left eye, which gave her a gentle appearance that Shoto hasn't really felt from any of the Hashira he met. Shoto assumed that she was the one who tried to break up the fight between Suma and Makio.

"Oh... hello," Shoto greeted, a little nervous with all of them looking at him.

"AHHH HE'S SO CUTE!" Suma shouted out, immediately leaping onto Shoto and giving him a big hug, catching Shoto off guard.