Apart from Han Suyan's uneasy family feelings, Liao Junchen's family, who failed to get the C position, was severely damaged tonight.

If you don't give your best and lose, you will only feel regret, but you will not have such a strong sense of frustration.

After their desperate efforts, they completed the tasks of unlocking the aid funds in various small programs, and raised a large amount of money in the name of selling aid items, but they still couldn't beat the Qin Lu family.

For Liao Junchen's family, who had won and felt the C position, this kind of humiliation almost dilutes the joy of debuting.

However, they are destined to be indignant in the super talk tonight, because the Qin and Lu family are happily busy stabilizing the hot search and vigorously Amway, and have no time to quarrel.

In fact, each company has its debut support group prepared in advance, so at the same time as Amway, each support club began to release the situation of the support scene in real time.

Qin Lu's family has a lot of fans of rich women, and the sufficient funds make other support clubs feel pained for a while.

Maybe it was fine before the group was formed. After the group was formed, the fans of each family would definitely compare and support each other, and the amount of money and whether it looked "intentional" actually had a direct relationship.

After all, the amount of support that can be made with a callable amount of 1,000 yuan is very different from 10,000 yuan and 100,000 yuan.

Many fans who were informed of the support location in advance arrived at the venue and waited in advance, wanting to witness the first large-scale event after their debut.

The noodles of Qin Lu's family made other fans' circles sour.

On a certain sound and Weibo, the official support club has released videos—

Outside the Silver Torch Gymnasium in Huayan City, the support club that got the license in advance put off electronic fireworks for a full six minutes, and it was a special fireworks effect.

The fireworks exploded in the night sky, a beam of light bloomed, and finally left blue fonts in the night sky.

Fireworks bloom word by word in the dark night, forming a complete sentence.

[Happy Lu Lu forming a group]

The sisters who cooperated with the scene were all smiling and looking at the fireworks, and the moment when everyone said "Happy group!" to each other, there was an indescribable warmth and warmth.

Lu fans who read this video all want to cry. After a certain sound has edited it, adding a warm or sensational bgm is more like sex.

In addition, there are romantic drone confessions.

Several drones were raised at the entrance of the stadium, and the fans who had not dispersed all looked up subconsciously. The drone show composed of various patterns and fonts made many people unable to take pictures or video.

The drone is composed of a simple Q version of Qin Lu's image, as well as word-by-word confessions from fans.

Not only fans have seen it, but the Silver Torch Gymnasium is located in a relatively prosperous section of Huayan City, and the traffic is very large. Many passers-by feel very romantic after seeing it, and stop to take pictures to commemorate it.

Qin Lu appeared in many people's circles of friends that night, and went out of the circle in a different way.

With the linkage of various platforms, the big hands of the Lu family appeared to celebrate Qin Lu's debut, not only the fireworks and drones prepared by the support club, but also the debut commemorative clips on station B that took half a month.