This is enough.

The rehearsal followed the live broadcast process, so at the beginning, all the trainees performed the theme song again.

Different from the first flash mob feeling, that performance represents the beginning, and this performance represents the end.

There is a beginning and an end, which is actually good.

Although no one said anything, whether it was the last fifteen or the trainees who had been eliminated long ago, there were some indescribable emotions in their hearts.

They skipped this theme song many times during the initial rating, and they still remember the excitement when it rang in the dormitory for the first time, and after it became a wake-up bell in the later stage, it became even more calloused to hearing it every day.

But it seems that no matter how many times I listen to it, when the familiar prelude starts again, it seems to be instantly brought back to the place where the dream started.

Most of the trainees did not expect to be able to stand on the huge stage of the Silver Torch Gymnasium at the end, and even though they had done a lot of psychological construction, they would still feel a little nervous when they actually stood up.

The stage was placed in the center, surrounded by audience seats, and although they were still empty, it had brought them a lot of pressure. Thinking that tomorrow these vacancies will be filled by tens of thousands of spectators, the heartbeat begins to speed up uncontrollably.

Fortunately, familiar songs gave them a sense of security.

Songs that have been skipped countless times have already developed muscle memory, and even if the mind is blank, they can move subconsciously.

What's more, they are not only one person, but also the teammates around them.

After 92 people stood according to the positions arranged by the staff, they once again completed the rehearsal performance of the theme song.

I don't know when, the four mentors had already appeared off the stage. When they stopped with nervousness and excitement, they saw the familiar and unfamiliar mentor Yin Suli gave them a thumbs up.

The trainees suddenly felt like crying.

Seeing that the atmosphere began to develop in the direction of nostalgia and sadness, Instructor Yin Suli suppressed the same turbulent emotions, and said with a cold face: "Don't think I will praise you! How did I teach you before? Wang Qing , what the **** are you dancing? Zhang Xinran, I can hear you singing out of tune even among more than 90 people, don't try to fool me! Hurry up and get me back, if I can see who will give it to me on the live broadcast tomorrow I'm ashamed, let alone my student."

The trainees suddenly laughed.

"Good teacher!"

"Wang Qing, you can't do it! I'll be watching you to practice together tonight!"

"Teacher, we miss you very much."

"teacher......"

Yin Suli took a deep breath. With a cold and stern face, she accepted all the responses to this one after another. In fact, she thought to herself that she had been in the circle for so many years, how could she still have feelings for these little brats.

She was afraid that she would not be able to hold back for a while, so she said fiercely: "Shut up. Go back and practice well, do you know?"

Maybe it was because they were eliminated but fearless. Maybe it was because they were familiar with the mentors and knew that they were actually ordinary people. It does not mean that people who are popular are definitely snobby and cold-blooded, so they are not cowardly at all, laughing and talking. Said: "I know the teacher!"