part-20

Teja gets shocked Because it was the company which removed her but the file was to cancel the deal and she has to do it  ..

She got tensed and looked towards karan but karan says

Karan:it's ur time go show them what they deserve and don't worry omi and Umar and omi are going to be with u as ur manager and pa and I will join u very soon ....

Teja : but I can do it... Karan please let's go back

Karan: ok let's go ... but will u sleep peacefully after u leaving the chance to punish them  ....if u can sleep then let's go ..

Teja : no wait I will do it ...
Karan: no no let's go ... u r scared of them na   ... don't go baba ...

Teja :no I will go   .....

and till then they reached office and Karan told omi and Umar to go and prepare the meeting

And omi went inside the office    .....
Omi: hello is ur ceo here ...
Xyz person  : yeah he Is... by the way u guys?

Omi: we r from kundra industry and our mam wants to meet ur ceo and she doesn't have lot of time to waste on u guys... u guys have 10 minutes to prepare for meeting and remember she doesn't like to wait    ...

Till then Karan take Teja near a restaurant and gives her a beg and tells her to change and come ....

Teja goes to washroom and change the clothes and come Back and Karan...

Karan: u r looking fab....
Teja: thank u with a blush on her face ...
Then...

Karan: ok now just listen ... don't worry I m with u and listening to all ur calls on omis call when ever u feel u need me just use a safe word that is "come for me ".. understood I will be there for u ...

Teja : ok I will   ... Karan
Karan: hm say
Teja:  I can do na
Karan:  yes u can do ....n don't worry about anything just keep the smile on ur face....
Teja : yeah I m doing that only....
And then  ....

Target:  120
Comments:  30