¹³

•••

[ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ  ]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

WARNING: SMUT

•••

"We can have sex without marking each other." Reo proposed, walking towards his nest to open a few drawers at the nightstand on the left side. He tugged Nagi along and rubbed the scent gland on his wrist as if reassuring. Nagi knelt at his omega's nest, unsure of the etiquette. He looked up from an awfully similar hoodie when Reo had turned around to show him something. "I'll use a collar."

"Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Reo shrugged, easily putting it around his neck and clicking it in place. Nagi still didn't seem completely convinced, but he was sadder than anything about his lover's main scent glands being covered.

After he was done, Reo kneeled in front of Nagi, taking his hands and making eye contact. "I'll love to mark you, Sei." Which he could still do, but he was referring to the bite that will only catch once the alpha has bitten him first. "I'd love to be bonded to you, but I understand that we haven't been dating for a day."

"Right." Well, if they could postpone the biological marriage until later, Isagi's idea of having sex first wasn't at all problematic. Seishiro stretched his legs and brought Reo close by the hand. Reo smiled, sitting on his lap with newfound content. "We're dating now?"

"Yes, I'm a relationship type of guy."

"You are?" Seishiro teased, rubbing Reo's hip bones with his thumbs, lifting the shirt enough to catch a glimpse of his pretty dick flushing underneath. "How come I've never seen you in a relationship before?"

Reo grinned, leaning closer. "Because I've always liked you, idiot." And he pushed Seishiro down, laying him on his nest. "Any idea what I want from you right now?" He fiddled with the zipper of Seishiro's pants, biting his bottom lip suggestively.

Well, as an alpha, Nagi didn't expect this when he pictured heat sex, but he wasn't complaining. He raised a brow, "I thought my omega would want me to mount him."

"I like to be on top," Reo said, finally taking Seishiro's dick in his hand and pumping it slowly until it fully hardened. Seishiro didn't think he was touch-starved, but maybe he was Reo-starved since his heart began beating so fast he felt the palpitations all the way to his dick. "Touch me?"

He complied, caressing Reo's side under the shirt with one hand and guiding his hips with the other. The moment their fronts touched, Reo fisted his cock too, jerking his hand up and down with both dicks pressed together. The image was obscene, his dick smaller next to Nagi's, precum dripping from his boyfriend's shaft all over his own, marking him lewdly.

There was no one else Reo would like to be filthy with. Seishiro narrowed his eyes, his breathing turning audible while a rumbling noise started in his chest. And when Reo trembled on top of him because of a body shudder, the alpha whined.

Reo's weight was comfortable on his lap but also frustrating. He was already wet, yet Seishiro had no access to that sweet cunt while under him. In the end, he settled with tracing his lover's back and drawing circles in his spine while Reo worked on their cocks, gasping and arching from time to time.

Their pheromones filled the room, and Reo's touch made Seishiro weak in the knees. He leaned down, face so close Seishiro could count his lashes, and then he lowered some more to moan right in his ear.