First Look

*TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

The constant tapping of boots was heard in the middle of chattering. In the corridor of school, a girl wearing black hoodie and boots was walking. Her focused blue eyes and expressionless face attractive. She walked leisurely without passing a glance to anyone and stopped only at her fixed seat. The left corner.

*Swish* "Heyyy... Blair"

"Sam."

The emotionless reply to his enthusiastic reply should have stopped him from advancing. BUT Who was Sam? He was the one guy who was with since she was 13 years old. He is someone who is long accustomed to the daggers dropped on the cotton. Soft and completely futile. The girl did not cared about their actions, like a lone wolf.

She walked directly into her class and sat at her regular sear, the corner.

"Need something?"

"How was you Italian test?"

"What do you think?"

"*Chuckle* Did you forget what kind of place is this? A-"

"Does it matter?... If I perform well, I do not have animosity with the teacher or higher-up all's good. If not, then nothing matters."

"*snort* True. A boring place.'

"Here comes teacher."

The student Sam was talking with was black haired girl with blue eyes. Her speciality is not her black hair or blue eyes but the fact that she wears boots and hoodie. Her face is beautiful, eternal, but her face was emotionless as if everything was below her. There was nothing about her in general while some facts and rumors are spread about.

The New York High was an important point in life and a place where students like her get a chance to live among other students. A place where 'problematic students' study without discrimination in marks.

Blair was an orphan when she went to school at the age of 13. Her adoptive parents are a pair of man. Although their relationship should not bother anyone, the students and teachers at her neighborhood started bullying. The first beating from her, which sent those troublesome students to the hospital, all others understood and stopped. The matter was supposed to end, but when a teacher got designed on her seemingly gorgeous face, the only outcome was a horrible death.

Some say, her adoptive friends did it, some say it was done by a victim, while some think that it must be those people with whom she spent the time when she can be found nowhere. And thus, she become the 'problematic student'.

"Alright class. the results are out. Sam and Blair, you two are first with 98 marks. I believe you both are capable of getting 100. Keep up the hard work."

Blair slowly raised one eyebrow and a smirk appeared on her face. 'Obviously teacher, I can get 100 marks but I don't want you to look into it too much. Let me be a mere bright students.'

"Now that all of you have got you results- * BANG*"

Teacher's words got stuck in her mouth and she swings her head with such great force that it was suspected to be found on the other end of corridor.

There stood a man with messy brown hairs and a frivolous smile on face. What normal girls will call suitable for love at first sight, only earn ignorance of Blaire.

"Mr. Ken, how nice of you to join us."

Then stood the second guy, with neatly arranged silver hairs and rare violet eyes gave him a scholarly vibe.

"Mr. Wilson? Looks like today is my lucky day."

The boy flashed her a cold smile,"Ms. Lisa, your day is going to be better. We both are here, along with King. I believe, you know here, no?"

That did it. The name mixed with his cold eyes clearly explained it to everyone that the person was not lying.

While some were shocked, some where frozen. Some females started pushing down their tops and pulling up their skirts. But, other then the nonchalant Blair, the smirking Sam, their was one more person with a different attitude. Her eyes where wide as if she seen a ghost. Her legs quivered and she nearly kneel on the floor.

"M-Mr. King. I-I... I did not-"

"Ms. Lisa. You should be glad regarding the rule or else, your husband's position will provide you no help."

Before seeing his face, everyone heard his voice. It was deep and cold. Although his words did not showed his anger, his voice gave everyone the impression that he is very angry.

!!BEHOLD!!

For once an emotion flashed in the eyes of Blaire. The moment she raised her head she saw him. 

Damian king. A masculine body with fair skin and dark eyes. His eyes looked directly at Blaire and for some reason kept looking at her.

Blaire did not know that this eye contact will put a person with separate responsibilities in her life and Damian did not knew that he will gain something more than a demon.