❤️ RedGreen forest 💚

"Phi Nanon , aren't you bored being single?"  asked Sea.

Nanon shook his head slowly, his focus unmoved from laptop screen.

"Phi, you are already in your thirties. You write a romance novel, but in fact, you've never been in a relationship. I'm concerned if your readers find out,"  said sea.

Nanon still didn't respond to his brother.

"Phi, I'm not a radio, at least  answer if I ask."  Sea was getting annoyed because Nanon didn't care about him.

"Oh, I have an idea, you won't be single anymore. This can also be an idea to write a romantic story for your next novel," sea suggested.

Nanon closed his laptop, "What?"  asked Nanon to the point.

"My friend said, there is a forest called RedGreen. Well, there we will meet our soulmate, but if we can't find our soulmate, the bet is that we will be single forever and will not be able to get out of the RedGreen forest."  Said Sea Obviously

"Oh,"

"How come it's just oh, I'm tired to explain it,"

"Then, what should I say? wow, amazing? wow, it's a good idea or woos I have to go there. Stop hallucinating, it's still too early to share fantasy stories with me. Don't you see  I have so many fantasy novels in my collection," said Nanon while pointing at the bookshelf.

"This is real, if you don't believe it. Just come and prove it, stay there for a month. How ?"

"Ok. Who's afraid, the story is just bullshit, get ready to leave Alarick's residence," threatened nanon.

Sea breathed heavily.  His brother is sometimes so strict.

"Ok, see you Mr.single. I'm going to visit my lovely professor, bye,"

Nanon threw his slipper, if Sea didn't run, it was certain that his slippers would hit Sea's face.

***

Before going to bed, Nanon thought about what Sea had told him earlier.  RedGreen Forest.  It's not that he doesn't believe it but his subconscious seems to force him to avoid the RedGreen forest.  Something that until now Nanon had not found the reason why he didn't want to know about the forest.

Ever since he reached puberty and had a wet dream.  Nanon always met a young man in his dreams.  It could be said that this young man was the source of inspiration for nanon's writing.  In his dream, he and the boy were very close.  Like a couple but not a boyfriend, but strangely, Nanon always forgets the figure of the young man every time he wakes up.  Nanon only remembered that the young man he met had hazel eyes, sharp when he looked at Nanon but full of tenderness.

"Hopefully one day, I will wake up without forgetting your face," Nanon muttered.

Nanon was surprised when he saw a flash of a shadow passing in front of his bedroom window.  He rushed out to find out, but as far as the eye could see there was only Japanese bamboo whose leaves rubbed against each other.
Nanon went back inside.  He was still thinking about the shadow because Nanon had been seeing shadows around him lately.

Nanon's previously peaceful life was disturbed, he did not tell about this to Sea because his brother always had to do anything with things beyond reason.  Nanon wondered why a professor like Jimmy could fall in love with Sea. Two of them were opposite.  Jimmy with things that make sense while Sea is beyond human understanding.

Maybe it's called love, something that unites two different things.