𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

❝𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘!❞ 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 yelled, cupping her hands over her mouth

❝𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘! 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 yelled, cupping her hands over her mouth. everyone cheered while the couple ran onto stage, big red directing the spotlight onto them. carlos had finally appeared at the party, seb quickly getting him changed into a floral suit. now it was time to put on the show that.

"hey, everyone! i think you kinda, you know. . ." nini started, holding her mic up to her mouth.

"it's carlos' quinceañero!" ricky finished, everyone cheering and clapping. "gina, get on up here." he then said before him and nini left the stage. everyone clapped as the porter girl got onto the stage, rue's mouth hanging open slightly as she took in her appearance. she looked beautiful.

"testing, testing." gina said, tapping her ear piece. rue smiled at her, leaning forward as she gave the younger girl all of her attention. "hello! carlos rodriguez, we, um, haven't always seen eye-to-eye when it comes to running rehearsal. . . and honestly, i sorta had no idea what to get you tonight. and then sebbie showed me that clip of you in seventh grade, dancing. i was like. . . 'oh. . . okay, so, we're actually the exact same.' because i remember when i was in seventh grade, or, uh, all of the places that i was that year. and i would just dance and dance alone in my bedroom to stay busy and escape. but the difference between us is, i never would've put that out into the world and i never would have left that up on instagram after some of the comments you got. . . haters gonna hate. anyways, um, tonight i'm recreating your dance. because, we might not share a choreographer brain, but i think you know we share a dancer heart. no matter what happens tomorrow, or the day after that, we just keep on dancing." she finished, her voice quivering as she got towards the end. she then walked over and grabbed a rope, a big grin on her lips. "roll the tape." she said before she pulled on the rope.