Chapter 1

-------------------

Chapter 1

---------------------

Allison's POV

"Hey, are you Allison?" a certain, strange boy, who seemed unfamiliar asked me.]

"Ye-" I was about to answer him when suddenly, everything was spinning. The spinning got faster and faster, until it all became black.

**********

"Hello?" a stranger asked.

"Yes?" I weakly replied.

"Allie! You're awake! Finally! Omigosh I have to tell the others!" he said.

"Wait- who are the others, and who are you?" I weakly asked him

"Babe, you don't know me? Don't you recognize me, love?" He questioned

"Sorry, but no,"

"Oh, that's okay love, we'll start it slow and easy, okay?"

"Start what?"

"There's no time to explain, but you'll get out of hospital tomorrow, love!"

**********

"Ally, packkkkkk!!" Harry shouted from the lobby. I can hear him, well, everyone did.

"Lower your voice, mister!" I whispered "This is a fucking hospital, you know!" I told him.

"Whatever. Go pack," he told me.

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Yes, that was me mentally screaming like a toddler, after all, who likes hospitals? Not me, which is why I'm super hyped for today. I'm weird. I knew it.

----

*Harry's POV* [first ever let's celebrate] (note- this happens before Harry & the boys arrive at the hospital)

My hands were sweating. But why? They were trembling, and cold too. I have no idea why. Am I developing feelings? For Ally? This can't happen. Niall loves her. We all know that. But she seriously made me frustrated. Urgh, I just want her. Really badly. She's hot. I, Harry Edward Styles, may be known for being a player, someone that only wants a girl to be in his own pants, but not this time. I want to love. And I want to love her. Allison. Allison Michelle Greene. Only her.

As we approached the hospital, I felt more and more nervous. I guess, those thoughts, about Ally, made me more, well, frustrated. Yes. You heard it straight from Harry. I'm frustrated. Ally makes me want to fall on my knees. I'm falling. For her.

----

read, vote, comment!