The Meeting with Arceus

A world where different creatures, we call Pokemon, live peacefully with humans. Pokemons are everywhere; in the sea,on land, in air, pleatues, frigid mountains, forests and many places more. You cannot even imagine at places like that also, pokemon live. We should now head to a certain raven haired boy who is on his way back to his home after winning his first ever league from Alola. He has just left his friends in Alola. His best friend, Pikachu, was napping on his lap just enjoying the time. Ash was already missing his friends but he knew that he will be getting meeting with friends again. He decided to sleep as it was a long flight from Alola to Kanto.

After flight

Ash has reached Kanto after a flight of approximately eight hours from Alola to Kanto. He was pretty exhausted as he doesn't had a proper sleep. He was exhausted but excited too. He cannot wait to reach Pallet town and meet his mom. With Pikachu, he was too cannot wait to taste food from his mom. They started to go towards Pallet town exiting the airport. He went through the Viridian forest and looking here there, enjoying the forest. The bug buzz, pokemon on the trees; he was loving the walk back to his home. He looked around and many types of pokemon were seen, some with their families and some playing with each other. While small pokemon like Nidoran, Rattata were seen nibbling on berries. They passed through forest quickly and were soon, on the hill from where Pallet town could be seen. He quickly started running towards his home, Pikachu also jumped from his shoulder; running ahead of Ash. They soon reached their sweet home, they took a moment and caught their breath. They rang the doorbell and waited. Soon, the door was opened by our hero's mom, Delia. When she saw her baby boy, Ash Ketchum on the doorstep, she immediately hugged her. Ash was having a difficulty in breathing while Pikachu was sweat dropping since it always happened whenever Ash returned from his journey.

Ash: Mom.....can't breath.....loosen the grip...
Delia: Oh sorry Ash, I was just excited to see you.
Ash: Mom, you recently met me when you came to see my battle in Alola League.
Delia: But honey, you are still my baby boy who is a small kid.
Ash: I know that mom, I will be your baby boy even if I reach 50 years of age.
Delia: Hehe, you are pretty smart as always. Now, you go and keep your bag in your room while I prepare you a feast fro winning the league and becoming the champion.
Ash: Thanks mom, you are the best.
Pikachu(sadly): Pika... Pika...
Delia(giggles): No, Pikachu I haven't forgot you. I have some ketchup ready for you.

Pikachu was star eyed on listening the name of ketchup. He immediately went inside to eat his precious ketchup. Ash laughs at this and went upstairs. He opened his door and saw the room, he spent his childhood in watching the battles of many leagues. He took off his cap and placed his cap on top of the table. He saw all the achievements present in his room. All the gym badges and the two trophies shining. He knew his mom has been cleaning all the gym badges and trophies while he was gone and making sure that his room remains clean. He loves his mom and will be grateful to her for his whole life. His thoughts were interrupted by his mom who was calling him for dinner. He placed his bag on the bed and went downstairs for dinner. He washed his hands and saw so much tasty dishes made for him. He also saw Pikachu feasting on pokefood which was full of ketchup. He sat down and started eating his food quickly as always. Delia also sat and started eating her dinner too.

Delia: Ash, eat your food slowly or you will choke.
Ash: Oh sorry mom.(eats his food slowly)
Delia: Good, now tell me about your stay in Alola. I wasn't able to hear much when I visited you.
Ash: Oh yeah, so we....

Ash told her about all the adventures in Alola. She was impressed at how much Ash has matured. Ash left out the ultrabeast part and the dangerous situations. He didn't want her mother to worry. They had finished the dinner while Ash was reciting his tale. Pikachu was also making some comments in between.