4

Third Person's POV

"Open your mouth". The blonde said in a cold voice while holding a spoon infront of the girl's mouth however, Karina didn't respond her mind seemed to be floating somewhere. Minjeong scoffed and banged her hand down the wooden table before grabbing Karina's jaw, her grip tightened as she made the purple haired look at her. "When i say something i need you to respond do you get me?".

Karina's red swollen eyes started to become watery again. "O-or what you'll rape me again?". Her voice sounded broken, and it only made the younger woman feel even angrier. "You! Fuck!". The blonde said angrily stopping herself from hitting Karina, she looked at the food that's placed above the wooden table and pushed it down causing the plates and glass to break as it landed on the concrete floor.

Upon hearing the objects break, the older woman let out a shriek which only irritated the blonde girl even more. "Will you stop crying for fucks sake!". She shouted making Karina shut her mouth tightly although her little whimpers can still be heard. Minjeong inhaled a deep breath and sighed, bending her knees, she began picking up the objects broken pieces before putting them inside a plastic bag and throw them outside leaving Karina locked alone in her basement.

The older woman broke down again, contemplating all her decisions. If only she had listened to all the warnings and took notice of all the signs she wouldn't be here right now, all the things that had happened to her yesterday wouldn't have happened if only she had followed what her student told her. Karina quickly wiped her tears when she heard heavy footsteps approaching the door.

Her eyes widened when she saw that the girl came back holding a a very sharpt knife on her hand and a rope on the other. All the scenes that she had watched about people getting murdered in the worst most possible way she could imagine started playing on her head, the thought alone that her student would do that to her too made her scream.

The blonde girl closed the door and rubbed her ear in annoyance at the loud voice. Minjeong sighed and walked towards her that made her panic even more.

"No no no please don't kill me, i-i'll do anything just please, please don't hurt me im begging you". She cried when the blonde girl sat beside her on the bed. The younger woman stared at her and caressed her face before wiping the tears that are falling down her cheeks. "Who said i will hurt you?".

Minjeong's voice was gentle it almost sounded innocent if it weren't for the things she had done to her. "Y-you're holding a knife...". She said while looking at the knife on Minjeong's hand. The blonde girl looked at her with a serious face before laughing. "Does that automatically means that i'll kill you?".

She asked with a smirk while playing with the knife's sharp edge making Karina gulp. "W-what more could it mean?". Karina flinched when Minjeong stabbed the knife on the wooden table. "Are you that eager to die? Because if you ask anymore questions that's where you'll be heading to". The latter asked dead serious. As much as Karina's scared of the things that will happen to her if she didn't obey, Minjeong's soft and psychopathic attitude just confuses her.

For a second Minjeong would tell her that she wouldn't ever dare hurt her however on the next second, the girl only does the thing that she swore not to do to her. "I'm taking your cuffs off, don't you dare run and try doing anything stupid or else i'll cut both your legs off so won't be able to walk anymore".

Karina felt so helpless even if she tried shouting for help she knows that there is no chance of anyone ever hearing her outside. Ad Minjeong told her the apartment was soundproof and most of all the neighborhood there is pretty quiet. She just wish this was all just a nightmare and she would wake up soon.