He then went upstairs to take a bath before retiring to bed.

But before he could even close his eyes a white bird was then poking on his desk.

"How did you get in here?" He asked the white bird who wouldn't answer him because IT'S A BIRD IT CAN'T JUST GO: 'Hello I delivered a message!'

He went towards it and took out the message that was on it's left leg.

'Wei Ying,

     Bunny, I miss you already! Send me a message back so that I know you're still alive! Don't think I didn't forget that kiss on my cheek! You have a bad aim! You should have gone for my lips! Also did
you hear about the Heir of Jiang Clan? Jiang Wanyin no doubt wants to kill you, I suggest you inform me before hand so that I can protect you!

Your Lan,
Lan Zhan'

Wei Wuxian blushed when he read the 'Your Lan' and when Lan Wangji wanted a kiss on his LIPS.

He covered his face before turning towards the bird "tell your master that he's a giant pervert!"

He grabbed some biscuit crumbs and fed it to the bird and placed some water on a small container.

The white bird gladly accepted the offer.

Wei Wuxian then started writing down his letter.

'Lan Zhan,

     You're a big pervert you know that? But yes I am currently alive and well, as you can see since I sent this letter. Also, yes, I heard that apparently I was the supposed heir, I have no interest in it though, who wants to deal with a whole sack of papers? I'll be visiting you in 3 weeks from now.

The shameless boy,
Wei Ying'

He then looked towards the bird who was sleeping after a finished meal.

"Guess a bird needs some sleep as well."he yawned "traveling was too tiring, I didn't even get alcohol because I needed to save money." he mumbled before going to bed.

Wei Wuxian groaned as he felt something jump on his head so early in the morning "Do you birds also wake up at 5 in the morning or something?" He questioned annoyed.

He got up anyways and went on to feed the bird some bread and water as he got dressed.

"You're done little bird? Here send this letter to your master." he kissed the bird on the head as it flew away.

He went out and took his breakfast before going out to sell talismans for a few hours or at least to earn something that might be enough to rent an inn for his next trip as his other savings were for food and other basic necessities.

As he was selling some talismans he heard that there were some disturbance in Dafan mountain and decided to go ahead and check it out after he would be done here.

A few hours in he earned enough that would last him at least 2 nights in an inn. He started to make his way to dafan by sword.

As he landed to get a drink, he was already at the foot of Dafan mountain.

"From what I heard there were a ton of fierce corpses around here, they're going to need to be killed before they'll harm any villages nearby."

He started to set up some traps around the area.

He went on to explore before he paused "This might be a good place to try out the stygian tiger flag." he said before he took out a piece of cloth and placed it on a nearby tree before climbing the tree next to it and waited for his prey to come.

Wei Wuxian doesn't know how much time has passed but nothing came "Was there something wrong with the way I placed it?" He questioned before he stepped down from the tree he was on.