"Are you alright honey", she ask and gave a long shirt to change into when she I am not going to speak.

I nod my head as a thanks and went into the back to change. It wasn't easy because my whole is in pain my ribs and back hurt the most. After struggling for 15 min, I was done and came back to Barbara, she knows about the bullying but not about my house abuse. She hands me new pack of painkillers; I am glad she did because I didn't have money to buy.

Not I can tell her because Sir made sure of it.

Flashback

"You ungrateful whore who said you can eat  you don't deserve it. (Hit) you fat bitch (punch) I don't have money to waste on you (another punch)". "Daddy I saw her talking to our school nurse and went to her office with her", said my sister.

"N-No Sir" I stuttered but stop by a punch in my throat, "bitch don't you dare talk back at me. Why did you talk to her what did I said about talking to other people you ugly slut don't deserve to talk to her. You hear if I heard that you told someone about this punishment is going be double".

I never want to hear you talk. If I find out that you spoke to someone, I am going to cut your damn throat.

~~Flashback End~~

Barbara gave my pain pills and wrote me a pass for being late, which I was more grateful that she wouldn't ask any questions.

I walk to my first period class AP chemistry. It's 1 and half hour class So, there are still 35 mins left. I open the door and all the attention was on me which I find really annoying like people mind your damn business. My teacher is bitch and start yelling at me for being late which I ignored, gave her my nurse pass, and walked to back of class.

I really hate studying but I still have good grade and I am happy that I am intelligent, or I would have been struck with my sister. She takes all regular classes while I take all honors or AP classes.

Since I am A grade student teachers doesn't bother me. Sudden then the bell rang, and everyone started to leave.

I walk to my next class next which is English honor, we are reading Fahrenheit 451, I don't like this book but my teacher looks so happy and explain every little thing here and there.

You don't like any things,

That not true,  I like a lot of things

Really like what

Well I like um idk silence, peace, quietness

Bitch I meant things

Painting, music and baking

Boring

Whatever

~~Time Skip to lunch~~

I sit under a tree near our school cafeteria because I don't like eating in the cafeteria, it's loud and a lot of people. People mostly judge and some of my bully punch here and there and always compare me to my twin sister. Yes, twin sister, she is beautiful, long blond hair, blue eyes, cheerleader, popular, everyone love her and there is me, mute not by choice, ugly, fat, I have green eyes and dark brown hair they almost look black. Tiffany looks just like mom and I don't know who I look like, it's been a long time since I look in the mirror.

I don't like looking in the mirror but maybe I look like sir because he has brown hair but also have blue eye like Tiffany and mother.

Sudden I felt wet and looked up to see who did it and saw my sister and her friends holding a small bucket.

All of them including my sister start laughing at me but I kept my head down. My sister didn't like it and glad my hair and pull them hard. Tear start falling down on my face

I don't want to cry but it hurt so much

"Listen bitch I got Detention for not doing my homework. It was so embarrassing when teacher call out on me in front of whole class and gave me extra homework too. So, listen you ugly whore You are going to do all my homework. Got it!"

Nodded my head

She let go my head and walk with her friends.

~~Time slip after school~~

I walk back house while my sister got drive.

I don't call it home because home is where you felt safe, happy and like you belong there but I only feel danger, fear, Nauseous, unwanted and even in my sleep I feel paranoid.

Finally got home and saw my sister car in the driveway, I thought she had detention. Our house, is not small and not too big. It's a middle sized house.

There are always empty bottles of alcohol on the living floor. I went into the basement to put away my school bag which is falling apart. There are 4 bedrooms in the house but mother and sir said I don't deserve them since I am nothing but waste of space.

I don't get any new, only things I have is what my sister don't want. It's not that my mother or Sir can't afford for me, but they don't want to waste their money on me.

It's really confused me because mother and Sir always drunk or doing drugs and yet they have a lot of money. They got my sister a new car and she always new expensive clothes. But I know it's better not ask.

My mother  always go on a trip every month or two for a week and come back with a lot of new expensive things for Tiffany and her self.

I never went any where it's just school and house. Mother gave me some of Sir shirts and Tiffany really old hoodie which looks cheap so I don't why she even have them.

I start picking up alcohol bottles and start making dinner and suddenly my stomach made a sound because I have eaten any things since two days ago. I only drank a lot of  water to calm my hunger.

I put a small piece of paste on my mouth but startled by a loud scream. My sister yelling and ran  towards me. She slap me and just then mother and Sir entered the house holding bottles of alcohol.

Oh no please no I am already hurt everywhere please don't hit me

I want to say that out loud but I can't it will only worst the punishment

"Daddy she was eating our dinner", my sister yelled. Mother came and slap and punched in the stomach, "bitch who said you can food". Just then Sir came and smash the bottle on my head.

I feel the blood slowly oozing out from the cut made by the bottle. The force made me stumble back as I landed on the floor with a thud, and I started to feel the darkness take over my vision.

Author note:

Please let me know what you guys think and I want to say that Aurora is just talking to her self (her thoughts) and she doesn't have any kind of disorder. I am sorry for the confusion.

Please don't forget to vote