I put down my stuff, laid out my towel and charged the water so I could feel the sea.  I hit a wave with a big impact and dove under it, and emerged on the other side.  I cleared my eyes and looked up the beach and noticed the girls were still looking at me.  I tried to ignore them and swam power strokes in freestyle and butterfly up and down the beach.  At the end of some of the lengths I would occasionally stand up and look over at the girls and noticed they were still looking at me.  'Why don't they leave me alone?', I thought.

This time I just kept swimming parallel to shore creating more lengths but in continuous repetitions without stopping.  I completed about 40 lengths of 50 meters, which is about one and a quarter miles of swimming and then finally stopped.  Looking over towards the girls I noticed they were no longer looking so I walked out of the water towards my towel, dried off and lay down on my back.  A rest would feel good right now.  I just laid there a while and looked up at the sky.  Everything was beautiful.  I could hear the surf and watched the puffy clouds.  My breathing slowed and was steady and regular.  I could feel my face burning so I put my balled up shirt over my face. I wondered about my family and my school.  I hoped everything would work out.  I was so relaxed I began to doze off.

Suddenly I heard a voice, "Hey guy, how are you?"  I felt a hand on my towel and it lifted up and in front of my only inches away was a beautiful face with brunette hair and blue eyes and dimples.  She was smiling at me and I was in shock.  I could not move.  I could not speak.

"Your looking pretty good, guy", she said.  I noticed she was now looking at my bare chest, arms and was scanning down towards my legs.  "You seem to be a great swimmer", she continued.

"Ughh", was all I could say.  My eyes moved from her face and down her neck and took in her shoulders and her breasts inside a lime green bikini.  Her nipples bulged in the fabric of the top.  I could feel my heart beginning to pound and my breathing increased.  She continued to smile, checking out my body, scanning over my muscles and down to my swim trunks.  She looked back at my face.  My heart was burning and I was tingling now all over and getting very hard down below.  I could not speak.

"Do you have a name?", she asked.  Her eyes moved down to my swim trunks again which had an obvious pole in it and her smile turned mischievous.  "Wow!" she whispered.

My body was trembling all over and I could sense that the tip of my hard member was starting to emerge from my suite at the waste band.  She noticed it too but only looked at it and smiled more.  I moved my hand to cover myself and rolled a bit on my side.  I was breathing hard and could only softly say, "please go away".

I looked over at her and noticed she had slender thighs, a tiny waist and a side tie bikini bottom.  Her top just barely covered the tips of her breasts.  I closed my eyes and again whispered, "please go away".  I felt frozen in place like I was tied.  I opened my eye a crack.

She looked up and down my body, and smiled again, stood up and walked away towards the location the girls on the towels were sitting.  I peaked over there and noticed they were all looking at me.  I felt completely embarrassed.  The girl finally made it back to her friends and they gave each other a high five, looked at me and laughed.  I wanted to get out there.

Once I caught my composure I put my shirt back on, gathered up my things and moved further down the beach away from the girls and set up my towel again.  I sat on it and looked at the sea.  The sea was beautiful but I was miserable.  The girls have so much power over me that I am just a lump.  What was I supposed to say to her?  How could I carry on a conversation with someone while at the same time my whole body would crave them?