"We're here!" Where the fuck are we and why is he so excited- its cute but what is about to happen. I take the blindfold off and we're in a parking lot? "Cars! Woo!" He grabs my head turning it towards a sign that says Los Angeles Zoo, "Aww you brought me to visit my family." I look at him and he has the biggest smile plastered on his face, "C'mon we can't be late." He says, getting out of the car while putting on a hat and running to open my door. I beat him to it and opened my door myself, "Haha!" He plops a hat on my head, grabs my hand and we start walking over to the entrance. 

Once inside he guides us towards someone, I assume a zookeeper based on their uniform. "Stephanie? Hi I'm Jack, this is Arabella." I wave and she smiles, "Nice to meet you both i'm gonna be your experience guide for today! Alright let's go on over to-" JJ whispers something to her and she changes topics, "Right over here we have our flamingoes. Currently we have 3 babies that just hatched, they are the cutest thing in the world." 

We continue walking while Stephanie talks about the different animals. After a while we get to an area that's closed off to the public, "Okay guys we've made it to your experience," her voice is much softer than before "Just a couple of rules before we go in: 1) Please try and keep your voices down as we don't want to scare our friends. 2) The animal may try to touch you, that is okay but if you are scared or uncomfortable let me know and I'll step in. That being said, some of them do not like to be touched so don't initiate contact. 3) As a precaution, after the experience once you get home wash any clothing that comes into contact with our friends today. Okay, any questions?" Yeah, what animal is behind the door Stephanie!! JJ and I both shake our heads no so she opens the door and leads us into the habitat.