chapter 56

Arham came into the room and lock the door he change his clothes and says to khushi..... Wify change your clothes.... She Nobbled her head in ok and change her clothes..... After changing both lay down in bed..... Khushi asked him.... Arham..... Yes...... R u angry with me? No jaan why you said this? Because we are not celebrating our night..... When she says this arham see her face and smrik you want me? She turn red listening this she says good night.... Arham says you should told me directly you want to celebrate the night..... She didn't say anything and closed her eyes..... Arham says look at me love.... She looks at him and he says I am not doing this because you are pregnant.....i can't give you that much stress you sleep today and take rest..... Tomorrow we will celebrate our wedding night..... She blushes listening this and says good night shohar.... Arham hugged her and both sleeps in each other arms.... Next day they both get fresh an up and go down stairs after break fast arham take her to the hospital..... Dr says khushi is fine and baby is also fine.... They both came back home and at night arham says we will celebrate our night now saying this he killed her lips..... She kissed him back..... After a while both gets lots in each other and spend very beautiful night with each other..... Next morning has came but there love making didn't stop yet..... She says arham stop now see the time you have to go to the office but he didn't listen.... Aah arham it' hurts please..... But he was so lost in her he didn't listen..... Arham I am tried please I can't take it anymore when khushi says this than arham says sorry jaan I got lost in you hearing this she blushes..... He kissed her lips and both finally gets up!