Angie being her kind self smiled at him and replied nicely.
"I'm Angie, callsign's Summer. People said that i'm cold on the outside but warm inside. I guess you're hangman? why did they call you that?"

"You'll find out later when we fly together pretty one. Who's that guy with you? boyfriend?"

When will he stop flirting with her.

"That's Bradley, callsign's Rooster. He's just a friend, my bestfriend actually."

He nodded at me.

"So i still got my chance. See ya later Summer."

"I don't like him, Angie. Don't get too close to him." I said to her.

"My baby rooster is jealous huh? Don't worry, i can take care of myself. Thanks anyway. See you later roos, i'll go to my room and unpack." She hugged me and walk away.

Am I jealous? of course not. I'm just looking after her.

Summer's PoV
I was walking to my room, deep in my own thought. Is he really jealous? why does my heart beats so fast, it feels like i'm tachycardic.

"Hey. Summer, right? I'm Natasha Trace, callsign's Pheonix. That guy with you earlier, I guess he likes you. He can't get his eyes off of you when Hangman's talking to you."

"Hey, pheonix. Bradley? he's just friend. He's more like a brother to me. We've known each other since we were babies."

"Well okay if you say so. But that look that he gave you is definitely not a friendly kind of look. Nice meeting you anyway, i got feelings that we're gonna be good friend. And my room's right next to yours."

"Nice meeting you too, we'll see each other often then." I said to her.

Oh rooster. I can't get you out of my head.

A few hours passed when suddenly i hear an announcement.
"To all students of the naval academy who'll be taking the naval aviaton school, gather at the hall in 10 minutes."

I better get ready. I wear the uniform they gave me. I can say that i look good wearing them, it suits me well.

Just as i reach the hall, i see my father.
"Well hello there, someone's looking very decent." My dad said to me.

"Stop it dad. You're not my dad here, sir. I'll se you around capt."

I see Bradley is already at the hall, sitting with some guys. As i learnt, their names are Fanboy and Payback.

I sat at the chair nearby, next to Pheonix.

We talked to each other about ourselves. Trying to get to now each other better.

"Attentions on deck!"

We all stand up. Vice admiral Beau Simpson aka Cyclone came up to give his speech.
It wasn't a long speech, he welcomed us to the aviation school and told us to do our best. He also said that maybe some of us has the chance to be sent to top gun.
I can't wait to be Liutenant Mitchell. Sounds right to my ear.

After the speech, they gave us free time to spend before our class start tomorrow. Some of us decided to go to the bar.

"Angie! or should i call you summer now? Wanna go to the bar? I'm going with the guys."

"Hey roos. Yes i'm going. You can go, i'm gonna go with pheonix."

"Hey pheonix. I'm bradley. Nice meeting you."

"I can say the same. See you later at the bar."

Rooster said his goodbyes and go with the boys.

"Okay, you can't convince me that he's not into you summer. That guy is head over heels for you."

"Yeah whatever you say. Lets go."

We both go to the bar and enjoy our time with the other aviators.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Or so i thought.