006

Your POV

Jane and I slowly approached Max, who seemed to be practicing some kind of trick on her skateboard. She stumbled almost falling to the ground, her skateboard began rolling towards us. Jane caught it and walked faster, while I awkwardly walked behind her.

"Hi." She stated, looking straight into Max's eyes.

"Hi?" Max asked, grabbing the board from her gradually.

"Can we talk?" Jane stuttered.

"This is gonna be an interesting day." I sighed.

***

"And then he.. he said he missed me, and then he just hung up." Jane explained. We were now in Max's room, me and Jane were sitting on her bed as she paced in front of us.

"He's a piece of shit." Max snarled, crossing her arms.

"Preach." I declared.

"What?" Jane asked.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today and his nana is obviously not sick. I guarantee he and Lucas are playing Atari right now." Max sat down on the bed.

"But Friends don't lie." Jane said confusedly,

"Yeah, well boyfriends lie." Max scoffed. "All. The. Time."

"Will doesn't lie to me." I stated.

"Will May be pure, but there is no way he hasn't lied to you at least once." Max chuckled dryly as she turned back to Jane. "You're going to stop calling him, you're going to ignore his calls, as far as you're concerned he doesn't exist."

"Doesn't exist?" Jane questioned.

"He treated you like garbage, now you're going to treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine."

"Give him the medicine." Jane nodded.

"Not literally though," I reminded her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Mmhm, and if he doesn't fix this. If he doesn't explain himself. Dump his ass." Max smirked.

"I'm loving this." I smiled.

"Come on." Max stated, pulling me and Jane off the bed.

"Where are we going?" Jane asked.

"To have some fun. There's more to life than stupid boys y'know."

***

We stepped off the bus, staring at the mall with excitement.

"So, what do you think?" Max asked smugly.

"It's gotten even better since the last time I was here." I smiled at the memory.

Max looked to Jane in confusion, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"To many people. Against the rules." She stated.

"Seriously, you have superpowers! What's the worst that could happen." Max laughed.

"Come on Jane, live a little." I said, standing next to Max. Jane smiled slowly, as a means of showing her agreement. We all started running inside the mall, until we reached this center area.

"So what should we do first?" Max asked us cheerily. "You've never been shopping before have you?"

"Not since I was 5." I shrugged.

"Well then I guess we will have to try everything! Come on!" Max grabbed our hands, pulling us into a store called: Gap.

Jane and I walked around looking at everything and anything that caught our eye. Jane walked up to this shirt, staring at it wide eyed.