⚾︎| chapter thirty four

Start from the beginning

She nods her head slowly and keeps on talking to Dallas. But Christian was having way too much fun. "I wonder what caused those hiccups all of a sudden?" He whispers to me. I could've killed him right now, but if I really wanted him to stop. I would have told him by now.

He started to play with my clit. I quickly pulled my legs together. Christian had a huge smile on his face, though. I was so wet. He slid another finger in and started going faster then before.

I was about to cum Infront of my friends, but then Dallas asked Christian to get something from the car. So, he pulled his fingers out, which made me shiver a bit. Then, wiped his hands off with a napkin and went to go out to the car with Dallas.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself.

Coco looks at me. "Are you sure you're, okay?" She asks me. "Are you sick?" She puts her hand up to my forehead.

Get ready to lie again, Lani. "I think so. I feel a bit cold," I see Christian, and Dallas come back. "Chris, I don't feel good can you take me home?" I raise my eyebrows slightly trying to let him know I'm lying.

He smirks a bit, "Of course, love." He grabs his keys and my purse and grabs money from his wallet. "Get a uber." He gives the money to Dallas.

Before Dallas can say anything, he takes my hand and walks out the door with me.

»»———-  ———-««

Chris unlocks his dorm room, locking it behind him. Leading me into his bedroom.

He pushes me against his door connecting his lips with mine. I let out a soft moan. He contines vigorously and passionately, barely letting me have time to breath between each kiss.

He lightly pulls on at my bottom lip, asking for entry. I comply and less than a second later, his tongue smashes into my mouth. Holy.

I tug on his shirt, requesting for him to take it off. He pulls off his shirt without breaking the kiss. This man will be the death of me.

I snake my hand up to his hair lightly pulling his hair. He lets out a groan, which sounds like heaven to my ears.

He drops me down on his bed and climbs on top of me, removing my shirt at the same time. Immediately after his lips crash back onto mine. This time with more urgency than before, making me let out another moan.

He chuckles against my lips and then attaches his lips to my jaw, trailing down to my neck. He kisses around for a while, until he finds the spot that makes my breath hitch.

He lets out another laugh before going to attack the spot that gave me so much fucking pleasure.

My hands explore his muscled back. I swear this man was crafted by God himself.

I feel him moving further down my body, reaching my breast. He unclasps my bra, letting my breast go free. He then connects his lip to the top of my left breast. Massaging the right with his hand.

"Mm, Chris." I moan out.

He switches his mouth to the right, giving me equal pleasure.

"It's so hot when you say my name like that, baby."

He contines to travel down, kissing my stomach until he gets to the top of my underwear. Eagerly, he rips it off my body. Shit.

I cover my scars with my hands. No, wait.

He kisses every single scar I didn't cover up. I mean every single one. "Oh, don't do that, you're so perfect, baby." He kisses another. "So, fucking perfect." He looks up at me. I'm in love with him. So, in love with him.