Chapter 8

Vitani and her crew were hunting down a herd of Zebras led by a surprising Golden Zebra. "Mmm, she looks delicious, I say we skip the plan and actually hunt." Said Imara as she licked her lips looking at the golden zebra. "Imara hush." Said Tazama as she scanned for Krux. When she spotted him she informed Vitani who roared scaring the zebras. They then began to chase after them. They did this until Krux landed in front of them. Their fight began fighting and in the end Krux had them all beaten and they began to retreat. Krux gave chase so he'd be able to vanish for a while. Zazu watched him save Dhahabu' she'd before giving chase as they ran through the Outlands and went to inform the king and queen. Krux gave chase until they'd ended up in the Star Lands which was a forested land which had one large rock in the shape of a star. It had the best view of the starry sky. "Alright Krux, get to explaining how you plan to fix this." Said Vitani annoyed with him. "Don't worry, I called in a few friends to provide a backup to my story, as far as any of them will know I have absolutely no relation to you, Zira, or them in any way shape or form." Said Krux as he began to tell them of his plan. They all were unaware though that a pair of silver red eyes were watching them from one of the trees.

Meanwhile Zazu had just informed Nala and Simba about Krux chasing Vitani and her crew through the Outlands towards the Star Lands. "Interesting, that means Zira and her lionesses must've gone further than expected." Said Nala. "I wonder why they chose there." Said Simba. "Probably sire because it's the one land that you and all the other rulers are not allowed to enter due to it being established by Scar and after his demise all rights to it went to Zira and her family." Said Zazu. "Aww, yes, that explains it." Said Simba. "Mom, dad!" Called Shayla from outside. Both Nala and Simba went outside and what they saw made them smile. There approaching Pride Rock were the leaders of the Sire Lands one of the most prosperous lands in all of Africa. They went down in order to meet them and have a discussion.

"Luna, explain to me again why we are here." Said a palish male lion annoyedly. "Like I told you before Brandon, Queen Nala, and King Simba requested our help in tracking down Zira because she stole one of their cubs." Said a scarlet red lioness who surprisingly stood over him even though they were supposedly the same age. After a few minute both sets of Kings and Queens met. "Queen Nala, King Simba, it is an honor, I've heard a lot of good about you from our parents." Said the scarlet lioness. "I'm glad to hear that Queen Luna, now down to business, we have learned some new info, we believe that they are residing in the Star Lands somewhere because one of my lions chased Zira's daughter Vitani and her closest allies after a failed attempt on one of our Zebra herds." Said Simba. "I see, and you have no rights there due to you being the one who finished Scar." Said Brandon. "Correct, which is why we need to know if you'll help us in our hunt for this traitor." Said Simba. "We'll have to discuss it Simba, cause if we get involved and it turns out you were wrong we could lose our peace with them." Said Luna. The discussion went on for hours until they came to a agreement.

(Brandon and Luna both belong to hercega however the Sire Lands and Star Lands are my creations.)