Playing Cards w/ the Devil

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Swallowing your pride, you furrowed your brows as you put up a front up of trembling lips and glistening eyes.

"I'm sorry Sangwoo, I didn't meant to" you said in a quiet toned voice

A streak of interest reflected through Sangwoo's eyes as he became interested in your change of state. 

"Be more specific, What are you sorry for?" he said amused

"I-I'm sorry for ruining dinner. I was stupid and I got too ahead of myself trying to see what you had prepared"

A chuckle left Sangwoo's lips as he softly caressed your cheek,

"Yeah you are stupid. But tell me... what are you most of all sorry for?"

Most of all?

What else could you be sorry for? The allergic reaction?

That was his own fault, if anything you were sure he was going to kiss you then and there and still get it and he knew that himself too.

So what else could it be?

That's when you remembered his piercing eyes when you had pulled out your second phone,

when he had found out you had lied to him

That had to be it.

You held the hand that still sat on your cheek as your eyes managed to let out a few dramatic tears.

With as much as a trembling voice you can make out you finally answered.

"I am so sorry for lying to you. I really am, I feel awful" 

A slow curved smile made its way to his lips, satisfied that you gave the correct answer

"Oh Y/n, your words sound so sincere but I just don't know if I can just forgive you like that"

That's when the sudden remembrance of Sangwoo liking you hit your brain.

"Then let me make it up to you" you pleaded out

His smile turned into a sinister grin as his eyes darken.

"Yeah, and how will you do that?"

With no other plan in mind, you leaned forward, puckering your lips at him trying to kiss him.

But Sangwoo recede backwards leaving you confused. You watched as he let out a sigh and stood up, walking away.

"But isn't this what you wanted?!" you called out to him

"Yeah but that's not good enough anymore, not after everything you did" you heard him say

Fuck, you needed to escape now, or who knows whenever you'll get another chance.

You quickly began to panic when you noticed he had already climbed the stairs and made his way to the door, his hand on the doorknob.

That's when a sudden Idea struck you

"THEN LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU ANOTHER WAY" you blurted in a hurry state

And to your dismay, you words were enough to make Sangwoo stop his actions. He turned to look at you with a raised brow.

"How so?"

You tried your best to hide your small present of fear and illustrate a seductive look, half lidding your eyes and batting your lashes.

"Let me...please you" you breathed out

"OH? IS THAT SO?!" he said enthusiastically as he fully turned around to face you